how many star wars films were there

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Was just wondering how many star wars films have been made my little boy wants them on dvd for xmas
also the new box set which just came out with all the films in is only available in blu-ray does anybody know if they will be releasing it on dvd or if it allready has been released on dvd previously :-/
im useless with this as i dont have any interest in the show what so ever but want to get him a set for x-mas

im bloody lucky me im stuck with a star wars obsessed son a star trek obsessed OH lol i never get anytime for my sex and the city box set lol

There are 6 films (the dont go in order 4 is the oldest one)
, you can get the original 3 on dvd so im sure you can get the later 3 as well (not too sure about all 6 together though.

i just bought all the DVDs on eBay i don't know if they all fit into a box but there is a box with them so perhaps only the first 3 will go into a box set and the others maybe just loose :-/
hes only 5 anyway so im sure hell be happy with them however they come and fit together lol

i just bought all the DVDs on eBay i don't know if they all fit into a box but there is a box with them so perhaps only the first 3 will go into a box set and the others maybe just loose :-/
hes only 5 anyway so im sure hell be happy with them however they come and fit together lol

Hubby is a huge star wars fan so he is already getting LO ready to sit and watch them all :)
I however am a star trek fan so LO doesnt stand a chance having to sit and watch 15 films (I dont count the last star trek film as it was BS) with me and OH arguing whats better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->