How many wks before EDD are you starting ML?

Minifur

Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm due on 1st May :happydance:and my last day in work is going to be 31st March, but have been off work for last couple of weeks with a virus and UTI and am due back on Monday. In these last weeks everything seems to have got so much more difficult, and I all of a sudden feel REALLY pregnant and if someone said to me I only had 4 weeks left at work full time instead of eight I would kiss them!!!! Am thinking of bringing it forward now to end of Feb, but don't know if this is too early? Have lost all interest in work, so not bothered about that!!:haha:

Thanks xx

I cant be arsed either tbh :) im leaving work 4 weeks b4 my due date. My last day is 18March and im due on 15th April. Same as u i feel really pregnant now and am fed up with people commenting on how big im getting lol x The only thing is the earlier u leave b4 the baby is born the less time u have afterwards paid thats why im leaving a month b4 id love to leave earlier, but SMP is only 9 months so id rather have more time off once the baby is here.

I'm due 4th March and my last days is at 38 weeks - 18th Feb 2011. So far I am coping ok so I'm hoping to work till that late because I need to get paid for as long as possible!

I cant be arsed either tbh :) im leaving work 4 weeks b4 my due date. My last day is 18March and im due on 15th April. Same as u i feel really pregnant now and am fed up with people commenting on how big im getting lol x The only thing is the earlier u leave b4 the baby is born the less time u have afterwards paid thats why im leaving a month b4 id love to leave earlier, but SMP is only 9 months so id rather have more time off once the baby is here.

Yeah I was going for 4weeks before plus 2 weeks hol, so that I got money for the longest amount of time possible once baby is here - but I just don't think I can do it now!! I know its really wussy! Also suffer from spd which is loads worse when I'm at work. And yes the getting big comments - argh!!!:wacko:

I'm due 21st April and my last day is the 25th Feb.. so that makes it 7 weeks and 6 days before due date :haha: I can't take it already, so in awe of all you mommies that work so late in your pregnancy xx

I'm going on ML at of March and am due 11th April, so I'll be 37+4 weeks. Would love to leave earlier but want to take as much leave as I can once my LO is here x

Def wish I was as hardcore of some of you ladies!!

I took off at 27 weeks before my EDD. I basically had a week and some holidays left and the way my EDD fell (on a sat) it meant my 29th week started practically when my 28th ended.... it's hard to explain. Anyways I hated my job and if I hadn't fallen pregnant I would have quit so that's my reason really.

Yeah, it really depends doesn't it - what kind of work it is, how much you love/hate your job, etc. If I hated my job, I would have gone on ML much earlier I think.

My job is ok - well, I like it, and it's mostly desk-based. However, it takes me an hour to get here each day and an hour to get home, which is the part that is hardest for me.

I finish on Friday with 2 weeks til EDD. Have only managed to make it this far bc my boss is a star and has allowed me to work from home a lot :thumbup:

My last day is next Thursday and I'm due on the 19th February so I will be 37+5, I am shattered but wanted as long as I could have off afterwards x

17th of april is my due date n my last day at work is march 5th
OH MY GOD
i can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10th April is my due date - I went on leave on 24th Dec. I was 24w+5d. I took 2011's annual leave from beginning Jan - 8th Feb when my official ML kicks in. So glad I did it, dont regret it for a moment. I have taken some time out to relax and catch up with myself - now I am like "right - lets get things sorted!"

My EDD is 5th March and last official working day is 3rd March. I have booked provisional Annual Leave from 22nd Feb to give me some flexibility but am hoping to cancell this closer to the time. I'm hoping bubs will arrive (when ready) but before due date as I'm already very uncomfortable and not particularly interested in work. Doing just enough to get by and hoping they decide how they are going to cover the roll soon so I can start handing stuff over!

This is number 2 for me, and whilst in some ways the thought of staying at home, sleeping, having soaks in the bath etc sounds great, I know I would get bored real quick so will perservere and enjoy the time off once bubs makes an appearance

i'm on maternity 12 days before due but taking 6 days holiday, so will leave at 37 weeks.

Yeah I was going for 4weeks before plus 2 weeks hol, so that I got money for the longest amount of time possible once baby is here - but I just don't think I can do it now!! I know its really wussy! Also suffer from spd which is loads worse when I'm at work. And yes the getting big comments - argh!!!:wacko:

Ive only got 1/2 day left AL :-( Unfortunatly i had taken alot of it before i found out i was pregnant in Aug. Im glad im not the only 1 getting comments they are doing my head in have to keep reminding people ive only got about 9 wks left till im full term :happydance: x

I'm finishing at 37+1 - just over two weeks time

Am meant to have 4 weeks left in work and due in 6 weeks eek, however am really staring to struggle now so going to try and get two more done then f*ck it :happydance:

I'm staying at work until I'm 39 weeks to make the most of my ML after baby is born, but have been asked to start my handover at 36 weeks 'just in case' !

I'm due on the 28th April and i'm taking maternity leave from the 3rd april. But i'm taking 2 weeks holiday before from the 20th March and i can't wait! I'll be 34 weeks from holiday and 36 weeks when mat leave starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"