how oftern are you seeing your MW's

I see mine fortnightly on my rollover day (thursday) but have had scans and blood tests in between and stuff too so i've pretty much seen someone every week :) my next app is tomorrow at bang on 38 weeks so dunno if she'll wanna see me weekly after this one til I'm in labour or just on my due date or what! Will have to see tomorrow =D ! Hoping she's gonna check me out down there to see if anythings happened cause I've had alot of cramps backache and painful waves over the last couple of days =D !

x

i saw mine at 38 weeks and I don't see her again until Sunday (when Im 40 weeks!)

i think it depends on what level risk you are considered. I'm low risk and going to have my baby in the birthing centre if all goes to plan!

I am seen my consulant in Hospital one week and MW the next and back up to consultant the next
so i see somebody weekly, im high risk tho

i saw mine at 38 weeks and then not again til my due date. m hping i dont make it til next wed.

i saw mine every 4 weeks and now its every 2

every 2 weeks since 26 weeks.. im not high risk or anything i think they do that with every one at my doctors.

i see mine every 2 weeks but i have an appointment tomorrow and then i will see her every week until baby is born, hope thats not long tho. i only started seeing her every 2 weeks about 5weeks ago or something like that.x

yeh i tihnk its supposed to be every week after 36 - but im seeing mine every week now, even twice this week and shes visiting me at home as i have high blood pressure! xxx

thanks guys i guess its just different in areas and what level risk you are.

i dont mind waiting till 40weeks to see her as it'll be on my edd anyways but i really hope i am not waiting that long for little on to arrive!

think i maybe having a 2010 baby tho especially if her still being at the brim means she hasnt moved in 3 weeks!!!

hmmm. saw mine at 28wks, then 32, next appointment with her is next week so I'll be 35+1. however am seeing an OB as well who pretty much checks all the same sorts of things so between the two of them I'm pretty much on weekly appointments from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->