How old will you be when you ttc?

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Just wondering how old you will be when you ttc, and what age you plan to ttc any other children (if you plan anymore?)

i was 26 when i concieved Hermione, had her when i had just turned 27.

plan to ttc no2 when i am 28

if i have another girl will plan 2 more if i have a boy that will be it.

would ttc at 30 no3
32/33 no4 (maybe 34)

woo writing it like that i am gonna be pregnant alot, my body and skin will be screwed its ruined enough after the first one

I shall be 20, hopefull 20 wen I give birth also, wil be good to be able to celebrate my 21st without worryin too much about lukin after myself! I kno i wil stil av baby to luk after but wud rather not be pregnant wile celebratin. Not sure bout future babies though, I think the first will be too massive of a thing for me, and probably the decider of when the next one will come! xx

I will hopefully be 20 when we concieve, but I would be 21 when I gave birth.

I'm going to be 22/23 when we start ttc officially for baby #1!

I'm 19 now with a 4 month old and I'll be 21-22 when we start ttc #2

If all goes as planned I'll be almost 25 when we start TTC, and if we're lucky right away I won't even be 26 when the little one arrives.

I want either two or three total, and I'd like to space them about 2 and a half to three years apart.

We're techinically TTC rather than WTT -(how about WTC? :rofl:) I'll be at least 26 when LO arrives as my birthday is in September and the earliest we can have a due date is oct now. So 26 and 25 for hubby (his brthday in Jan).
Soooooo excited! :happydance: Sounds a bit petty but my mum had me at 28 so I'll have 'beaten her' lol.

I'll be nearly 26 or 26 when we start TTC, hopefully 26 when I give birth!

I'l be 25 when we try for number 3...4 years yet!! Booo!!! x

I'll be 24 but nearly 25 and 25 when I give birth (if it's before May 2010)

I fell pregnant with my daughter when i was 15 had her when i was 16, now 17 and planning to ttc in november wen i am 18 :):shy:

if we wait 4 years, which is i suppose our current wtt time, then i'll be 28 :)

planning to start ttc end of this year/early 2010, so i will be 22!

I am 26 at the minute and will start TTC when 27 so we will see how quickly it all happens as to how old I am when I have number 1!!

Would start TTC number 2 when little one was about 18 months ideally xxx

I will be 26 when we TTC number one in early 2011, but 27 by the time L/O is born (thats if we dont have any problems) Then want to have a fairly small gap between kids so probably will start TTC for the second when I'm 28. xx

I'll be about 24 if we TTC when it's planned... but i'm hoping it'll be when i'm 23 :D

i hope it is within 2 years time so ill be about 21, 22, but im 19 atm 20 on 14 april, but i do want a house first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->