How we all coping ? Little chat ?

This a new partner also to this baby we can't control what happens in life I'm afraid :( been with my current partner 2 years and my kids adore him can't wait to share this experience with someone else. My kids can't wait to meet their sister :D my other 2 were b2b and their labour's were very long and very painful so I cringed when consultant told me her position on Friday haha x

Your life sounds identical to mine!! How crazy.
Life takes us down some crazy paths, I’m happier than ever and I’m so excited to have a baby with new partner.
It’s his first, and likewise hes amazing with my other two!

That’s what I’m terrified of!! Uh oh. Did you go into spontaneous labour ? Was you overdue or on time etc? I’m so nervous! I doubt he will move I can feel all his hands and feet at the front still, some movements hurt now! X

Omg pookie I don't know how you do it haha. Sex has been a challenge for me so I take my hat off to you dtd every night!!

Hollie - what's your official due date? We must be really close! X

Glad you girls are happy with new partners and they are good with your other kids.

Whichever way people feed is fine and it’s bad people feel guilty. As long as baby is fed and looked after and mum is happy that’s all that matters.

I fell asleep but just woke up feeling awful nausea and cramps. I bet she’s going to come soon, can feel it

Same about the sex for me.. poor hubbys not had it for yonks. Felt like such a whale last time we did it and it put me off. Reminded myself of a beetle on its back who could barely move lol- not attractive.

God hope this baby doesn’t come tonight... so tired and want to sleep

Hope you don't mind me joining. I'm 40+3 and woke up in early labor today at 6am and it's been 15 hours of regular but mild contractions. Midwife agreed this will likely not stop until baby comes now so hoping things get moving. I thought I'd be headed to the hospital by now so getting frustrated. I really hope active labor starts on it's own before my induction date on Halloween.

38+3 today and I don't even know what coping is anymore! Haha my last 2 pregnancies were a breeze compared to this one, all I've done is worry and moan this time around which usually isn't me, except for the moaning, I do love a moan - I'm Welsh it's what we do :haha: so so ready to have my little man here now! I really don't think he will come early anymore and I certainly don't understand how hes comfortable in there as I keep thinking, the poor boy has no room!

Your life sounds identical to mine!! How crazy.
Life takes us down some crazy paths, I’m happier than ever and I’m so excited to have a baby with new partner.
It’s his first, and likewise hes amazing with my other two!

That’s what I’m terrified of!! Uh oh. Did you go into spontaneous labour ? Was you overdue or on time etc? I’m so nervous! I doubt he will move I can feel all his hands and feet at the front still, some movements hurt now! X

It's my oh first too I think he's getting nervous and excited bless him and I'm not sure as my consultant said a different dad can make pregnancy and labour totally different my other 2 we 38 weeks and 38+7 something like that both induced due to prom and hypertension but my BP has been good and as for the sex I wasn't like that in my last relationship oh is younger than me and keeps me on my toes haha xx

It's my oh first too I think he's getting nervous and excited bless him and I'm not sure as my consultant said a different dad can make pregnancy and labour totally different my other 2 we 38 weeks and 38+7 something like that both induced due to prom and hypertension but my BP has been good and as for the sex I wasn't like that in my last relationship oh is younger than me and keeps me on my toes haha xx

I'll join in on this one, as it's my partners 1st baby but my 3rd! My previous pregnancies were a breeze, they had their fair share of problems but over all it was so easy, probably because I was younger! This pregnancy has been awful pretty much from day one! My poor partner is on pins every single day as it's his first he has no idea what to expect :haha:

Well today I’m not very well at all.
All day I’ve had awful back ache and BH’s , my bowels are irritated (not diarrhoea but soft and urgently needing to go) and tonight I’ve started feeling sick and dizzy.
I plan on going straight up to bed after the kids are in bed!
This better not be a flu.
Shame on me for not getting flu jab !! X

Can I join? Im a tad early 27wk1dy. I feel good overall but the last few days I felt off with a headache. I ate more frequently and started wearing my glasses again. I feel better today.

I remember feeling like you all at 38 weeks last time. Oy. It does get rough.

Well today I’m not very well at all.
All day I’ve had awful back ache and BH’s , my bowels are irritated (not diarrhoea but soft and urgently needing to go) and tonight I’ve started feeling sick and dizzy.
I plan on going straight up to bed after the kids are in bed!
This better not be a flu.
Shame on me for not getting flu jab !! X

Hope you feel better soon hun, almost 39 weeks! We can do it!!!! I had my flu jab last week, my arms still red and itchy:haha: x

Hollie I hope it isn’t flu too. I’ve felt sick on and off recently and my ds1 has been complaining of feeling sick on and off for days too. Tonight he looks white as a sheet. Perfect timing!!!

Have your lo’s had chicken pox? Neither of mine have had it and I’m so worried they are going to get it and pass it to baby. I didn’t have the flu jab or whooping cough either (double bad mum)

Chicken pox was the worst month of my life with my two! On my sons 1st birthday my daughter come out in them, she wasn't too bad just really ill from them, and exactly 2 weeks to the day my son had them, I've never seen the pox like it, he honestly looked like a burns victim, his whole body was one big scab but he wasn't as ill as my daughter! Absolutely dreading the day this baby will catch it! Surely they should have a chicken pox vaccine by now :haha:

I hate talking about chicken pox.
My little girl had them in February this year just after getting out it hospital with meningitis.
We were in for a week very poorly with that, got out and she got chicken pox.
I was all hey ho it’s just chicken pox, but they became infected and she ended up seriously poorly with sepsis.
I almost lost her twice in the same month aged 3.
My boy on the other hand had them and had about 10 spots altogether!!

Oh I realised today that I haven’t had my whooping cough !!! S**t!!!!! X

upload_2019-10-29_20-26-15.jpeg

I hate talking about chicken pox.
My little girl had them in February this year just after getting out it hospital with meningitis.
We were in for a week very poorly with that, got out and she got chicken pox.
I was all hey ho it’s just chicken pox, but they became infected and she ended up seriously poorly with sepsis.
I almost lost her twice in the same month aged 3.
My boy on the other hand had them and had about 10 spots altogether!!

Oh I realised today that I haven’t had my whooping cough !!! S**t!!!!! X

View attachment 1071682

Oh my god that's terrible and how frightening! I'm so glad she recovered well with no complications! I had meningitis when I was a year old and my mam nearly lost me also! It must be so frightening!

Oh no that’s awful. So scary.

I have thought about getting ds1 & ds2 vaccinated but it’s so expensive. I think it’s rubbish that it’s not part of the normal nhs vaccinations as a lot of people seem to get really unwell with it.

Woken up in the middle of the night with back ache and just can’t get comfy. My mind is spinning about all things baby.

I need to get the next to me crib out and get prepared. Also I’m planning to put baby in her cot in her bedroom a lot during the day to get her used to the smells. I would like to move her into there as soon as I can. I co-slept with ds2 and he’s been a nightmare to get out of our bed. What’s everyone else’s sleeping plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->