Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

hi hislo, yeah the monitor is expensive, i got mine bnib off ebay with 20 sticks for £70 with free pp, so first cycle, you will probably use the 20 sticks as it store info about you, it measures estrogen which if there isn't much there will be low, then if there is an increase in it it will read high, then it looks for your lh.. which will give you your peak, so my last cycle was an odd one it asked me for a stick on cd8....low...till cd12 but cd 11 i felt a twinge, like a stab, so i got the cb digital smiley out...( 7 sticks &uniy £10.75 free pp) it gave me a smile, so that gave me a head start..i woke up on cd13 to a peak and i was in agony... so technically, i jumped from low to peak over night. now i do buy cheap opks... in case of twinges, but i think the lines are too sketchy, the night i did the smiley, the line in the cheap opk, i would have said neg, but cb confirmed, so in answer to that yeah the monitor is good, oh yeah it starts flashing again to tell you your period is due, but mine was flashing for 8 days... but we all no why, but it measure your fmu, now i think that that is not solid enough as i proved because i felt a twinge the day before and the smiley found my lh before the monitor, when i say before, it was about 9pm so i truly think that that nights swimmers, caught my egg? the monitor will give you 2 days of peak then one day of high, then a low... no testing till af turns up, but it will start flashing a couple of days before af is due to warn you she's commin or to tell you she is late... so the price of cbfm sicks are about £21 for 20... like i said, it may only ask for 8 sticks one month, 12 another, 16...etc, but never over 20, it wont ask you to test till cd6. hope that helps hun xxxxxx

Sarah & Ticklemonster - A sad welcome to both of you. As others wrote, we are all different from each other when it comes to when first AF will come!

Susan - I can't even begin to imagine your feelings with so many ups and downs and confusions. I also hope that you will get some clear answers with the post mortem.

hilslo - How I would love to be able to show you my chart! We seem to be quite similar -both in pattern and values (of course mine took quite a bit of time to reach to that 35.8). Anyway, I O'd after 4 consecutive 36.2's as you're having now. Hope you'll be O'ing in a couple of days too :thumbup:
Maybe try a link ?! If you can see my front page, you should look at March 9 chart, lower in the page. If you can't, well I tried after all :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42655b

twinmummy - I don't think it would make a huge difference if you start temping on CD2. But you must assign CD1 to when AF flow started and not enter a temp for that day.

AFM - Yesterday was CD4 for me, which I haven't experienced for quite a number of years. When I was young my period lasted for almost a week, but later it dropped to 4, 3, and in the last couple of years 2 and a halfish at most. So this was quite a surprise for me. I also passed some small clots (sorry for TMI). We'll see about today, but I'm not expecting much.

Sarah & Ticklemonster - A sad welcome to both of you. As others wrote, we are all different from each other when it comes to when first AF will come!

Susan - I can't even begin to imagine your feelings with so many ups and downs and confusions. I also hope that you will get some clear answers with the post mortem.

hilslo - How I would love to be able to show you my chart! We seem to be quite similar -both in pattern and values (of course mine took quite a bit of time to reach to that 35.8). Anyway, I O'd after 4 consecutive 36.2's as you're having now. Hope you'll be O'ing in a couple of days too :thumbup:
Maybe try a link ?! If you can see my front page, you should look at March 9 chart, lower in the page. If you can't, well I tried after all :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42655b

twinmummy - I don't think it would make a huge difference if you start temping on CD2. But you must assign CD1 to when AF flow started and not enter a temp for that day.

AFM - Yesterday was CD4 for me, which I haven't experienced for quite a number of years. When I was young my period lasted for almost a week, but later it dropped to 4, 3, and in the last couple of years 2 and a halfish at most. So this was quite a surprise for me. I also passed some small clots (sorry for TMI). We'll see about today, but I'm not expecting much.

:hugs:thanks hun, yeah, its just a waiting game, but i wont let it get me down :) onwards and upwards xxxxx

Hello lovely ladies.

Ece77 i can see your chart now! Yipeee. Good luck hun

Susan feeling down etc is all part of the process. Your loss is very recent and all the extras you are having to deal with, you are coping really well. I bled for a week and then spotted for a week so it can last a while.

Twinmummy yes start charting. Most important is to take temp at exactly the same time each day. Good luck with this cycle

AFM my temp is quite low. Im just plodding along waiting for O or AF or anything to happen lol
Xxx

Hello lovely ladies.

Ece77 i can see your chart now! Yipeee. Good luck hun

Susan feeling down etc is all part of the process. Your loss is very recent and all the extras you are having to deal with, you are coping really well. I bled for a week and then spotted for a week so it can last a while.

Twinmummy yes start charting. Most important is to take temp at exactly the same time each day. Good luck with this cycle

AFM my temp is quite low. Im just plodding along waiting for O or AF or anything to happen lol
Xxx

Girls,

You don't know (well...I am sure you probably do) what a comfort you all are. WE WILL HAVE BFP's THIS YEAR!!!!

I hate that we're here in this thread BUT, we cannot go back....we can only look forward and I just wanted to say that I feel posting here, has kept me sane this week....I really do.

(well...saner than I was......) ;)

Girls,

You don't know (well...I am sure you probably do) what a comfort you all are. WE WILL HAVE BFP's THIS YEAR!!!!

I hate that we're here in this thread BUT, we cannot go back....we can only look forward and I just wanted to say that I feel posting here, has kept me sane this week....I really do.

(well...saner than I was......) ;)

:flower:so true, more positivity is good, yep... dont lock yourself away or tie yourself in knots hun, WE WILL GET OUR BFP'S :happydance: everything happens for a reason, we could spend ages trying to think what we did wrong, but its not really gonna help :cry: more focus on our next BFP :thumbup: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Going to try charting - will it matter if I start tomorrow it its day 2? Does my question make sense lol
I don't think it will matter, just be sure you add the first day, even without any info.
I have a hard time deciphering my chart, but it does keep me busy and make me feel like I am doing something more to help get things done!

They have not arranged for a check up but have asked me to take a wee sample in next week? No idea what for?
Maybe to check HCG?

Went to see dr today, says to do my own pregnancy test in a week but to go back in 3 weeks for a blood test to check my levels have gone down and we have to use protection until after this, so looks like it will be July when we try again x

:blush:really sorry to ask, but does anyone track their cp? mines still high and closed??? sorry to ask :cry: xxxx:hugs:

really sorry to ask, but does anyone track their cp? mines still high and closed???
I could never really feel it, it always seemed hard to me, once I felt it lower and slightly softer.
But since the D&C I really don't want to touch anything in there. It kind of freaks me out, not sure why, I think I'm just afraid of feeling something I shouldn't.

Went to see dr today, says to do my own pregnancy test in a week but to go back in 3 weeks for a blood test to check my levels have gone down and we have to use protection until after this, so looks like it will be July when we try again x

I know I'm not a doctor, but that seems awfully long.
I took a blood test 10 days after the D&C and my levels were quite low. And if you get a negative HPT, that would mean your levels are back down, so why draw blood...

Ticklemonster - I know July seems a bit away but it will be here before u know it! Im glad the doctors are keeping an eye on you.

Sarah - I don't check cp. I have tried in the past but havent got a clue what im feeling! lol

xxx

ok thanks girls, its just when you have af its low and slightly open... when i had an internal monday it was still high and closed, as i'm not bleeding, its still high and closed, it doesnt have seemed to come down and opened?? when your af ends it should rise a little and before you ov it will be high and open.. after you ov, it should come back down ready for af.. but obviously if you are pg it will stay high and closed... mines just bloody high and closed still :( xxxx

That sounds very confusing to me lol. xxx

lol, it is confusing, if you track your cp, you'll get to know the movements, thats how i knew before i tested, it should have been low and open ready for af, but no af cervix still high and closed. it does that to protect the baby... yeah, i know, too confusin... shut up sarah xxxx

Most pregnancy tests are 25-50 miu/l and pregnancy is anything over 5. (So they say) so that's why pregnancy tests don't always pick up immediately that you are pregnant. Same in reverse, when you drop off the test and don't get lines, it could be that you are just under the test amount but not yet zero

Ece77 - our charts do look very similar. Here's to hoping my body kicks in soon then! I might tak a sneaky OPK today to see if there's anything there! I know I'm going to be disappointed but what the heck! :winkwink:

Sarah, I have tried checking my CP previously but not had much success as I just tend to feel what I hope to feel if that makes sense. I guess if you do it often enough you start to learn but I never quite got that far. I might try it again though.

Twinmummy - definitely try charting - it's really useful in getting to know what your body is up to (and you can fill lots of time in the TWW and waiting to ovulate time analysing your charts, and everyone else's to see what seems to be the most successful!). It is key to take it at the same time each morning though or else the results will be all over the place. It kind of sucks at the weekends having to set your alarm early but you soon learn to pop the thermometer in, wait for the beep and then go straight back to sleep. Most thermometers store the last temp taken so you don't need to be awake enough to read it when you first take it which is handy!!)

Hello Lovelies, hope everyone is having a wonderful and calm weekend!

Thursday I decided to see an acupuncturist. I've been to her before for migraines, but didn't stay. Needles freak me out and although I knew people who it has helped them, I was skeptical, and I think you need to believe for it to also help.
She was wonderful, and the needles were not that bad! I'm going next week as well.
She told me lots of success stories, and also gave me everyday tips. She told me that I need to start thinking NOW and not WHEN I. Like, I AM getting pregnant, not I WILL get pregnant, and stuff like that. I left her place feeling so much more positive (even if I did drive away sobbing). She also recommended Maca, which I'll try to find next week.
DH also let me in on some feelings yesterday. We went to an arts and crafts fair, and every time we went, there was this lady who sold dolls she made- bears and bunnies. DH always said he wanted to buy me one, and I told him "when the time comes". Well, yesterday I just bought one, and gave it to him as an early anniversary present. Life is short. He told me later that it got him thinking about us and a little one. I just feel like we had the opportunity and it slipped between our fingers, just like that.
My temps and chart and OPK seem disappointing, my temps are still low and stable, CM is slightly watery, but the OPK is faint, and then nothing, and then faint again... I just want it to decide. I know it's still somewhat early (cd11) but I'm impatient!
The acupuncturist said everything looks good, and that AF came is a good sign. I have a check up next week with my doctor, I wish it was this week so he could see if I'm even close to O, might move my appointment.

I can't wait to see some BFP here, I know that once one gets one the rest will come right after. I need some good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->