Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Im not really trying until af comes but we are dtd so i dont know if there is a real chance or not.
I saw the new cb digital opks. I think i prefer the original ones. If i saw a flashing smile i would want to dtd lots and that can go on for days. By the time i got a solid smile we would be tired out lol. I think they would get me excited to early! Lol xxx

I may try when AF arrives....I am not sure. My Ob told me to wait a cycle, so we'd have done what she asked BUT we won't have the post mortem results back if its before 7 weeks.... I may talk to the fertility Dr on 5th June and see what he says. I am eager to be doing something though.... I just feel like I am stuck in quicksand at the moment and I know that feeling is normal and that it's still early days.... but yeah, a whole mash up of emotions.

Temping is great for 'feeling like u are doing something'. U do it everyday and build up a chart to look back over etc.. it really helps me to feel im preparing xxx

Temping is great for 'feeling like u are doing something'. U do it everyday and build up a chart to look back over etc.. it really helps me to feel im preparing xxx

I am updating my ipad as we speak so will reorganise the Fertility Friend App so its ready for when AF comes. Not sure I would be able to start now, as who knows what day I am on.

yeah i understand, a friend of mine bought the new smiley and said she wishes she had bought the old type, she's on the monitor too, i've got bloody period pains... i dont know what the hell is going on with my body, so i think i will sit this one out, af is due 9th, so if she comes on time... i think it will be best???? i've got to go for bloods tomoz to see if i'm anemic? been reading, that could cause early mc, and then i have a pelvic scan on the 5th, to see whats going on?? do you think i should wait ladies? any advice would be great :) thanks xxxxxxx

If you are happy to wait. U do have a few appointments to pass the time before af comes. Its probably best to wait but it hard isnt it? I need clomid to get pregnant anyway so i dont think i have a chance untik i take it.

Xxx

If you are happy to wait. U do have a few appointments to pass the time before af comes. Its probably best to wait but it hard isnt it? I need clomid to get pregnant anyway so i dont think i have a chance untik i take it.

Xxx

:hugs:yeah it is so hard hun, but i've gotta think of my health really before i go messing up a little ones chances... great advice hun :hugs: it would be awful if it happened again through my own greed, so i'll get the tests done, scan, dr said not to class this as a cycle, so i gues i'll just feed the monitor every other day???? see whats going on??? cp still high, cm sticky... mmm :shrug: i bought sanatogen mum to be for her/him? anyone tried those? my dr said his wife took them? i tried pregnacare... made us BOTH ill :dohh: xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I take elevit with iodine and whilst pregnant took a ferrograd c iron tablet every 2nd or 3rd day as my haemoglobin was 114 where they like minimum to be 115 (so I was ever so slightly anemic) however they did say that the baby takes what it needs from you and leaves you depleted, so I wasn't really depleted as such.

I am still on the elevit but have come off the iron for now, whilst I wait on my blood test results for iron and glucose (and the thrombophilia screen). I get those results next Thursday.

Just took my 2 dogs out for a walk with hubby and was discussing stuff with him and he is hesitant to try when AF comes back (not that I expect it to work anyway, as we needed FSH last time to ovulate) BUT he would like to wait for the post mortem results.

Both of us have had genetic testing so we know we're ok (with exception of hubby being xyy) so I dunno.... may need to think on it some more.

Back to work tomorrow - it's going to be a hard day! I asked my Boss to let people know and to ask that they don't mention it and let me bring it up, if I need to. Lets see if this actually happens.

Susan i love dogs. What breed have u got? I have a border collie. I dont have the dog in my picture lol.
Was your DHs syndrome discovered through testing whilst ttc or has he always known about it?
Good luck at work. We will all be thinking about u.
Xxx

Susan i love dogs. What breed have u got? I have a border collie. I dont have the dog in my picture lol.
Was your DHs syndrome discovered through testing whilst ttc or has he always known about it?
Good luck at work. We will all be thinking about u.
Xxx

I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels - I love dogs....they really do help you be less selfish (at least I found in my case). I love the Dog in your picture...haha I was wondering whether that was yours :)

Hubby's Jacobs Syndrome (XYY) was found when we both had genetic testing which we did after my fibroid surgery last year just because we were both over 35 and were going to go through fertility anyway. It was a total surprise to him but hasn't affected him. It can mean we have a boy with Jacobs syndrome or a boy or girl with Klinefelters but the risks are minimal and both syndromes are compatible with life and quality of life.

Right....please excuse me, but here is a pic of my boys snuggled on their favourite place (my bed)
https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216323_10150149521508131_5964929_n.jpg

love your dogs dream.. i have 2 jack russells and a border collie

good luck with work tomorrow.

Awww your dogs are lovely. My brother has one of those but its black and tan.
Cmc u have a border collie like me!!
Dogs really do make life more special xxx

i know i grew up on a farm and had tons of pets... my poor mummy has 13 cats at her house....... my DH wouldnt hear tell of us having a cat but my DD Ava loves them so I might get him convinced!!!

my dogs are harder work than my DD!!!!

this is my bo bo's climbing slieve donard at Easter when there was tons of snow (my border collie lives on my mum and dads farm so it was just milo and tipsy who went)

Attachments

• DSC01310.jpg
    DSC01310.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01309.jpg
    DSC01309.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow that view is amazing. Lovely photos. Id love to live on a farm xxx

Naaaaaw look at all the cute little puppies!!

These are my two <3

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zpsfca89651.jpg

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps6fea903a.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79