Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

oooh - glad the acupuncturist was good! I've never been to one but have heard people swear by them. I've always been terrible with needles but think I overcame my fear when in hospital as I had so many needles in me I felt like a pin cushion. Now I don't think I'll be as bad when I have to get one next time (hopefully when I go for a check up when I get my bfp!)

TTC is all about being impatient - starting to get watery CM is a good sign. Hopefully you'll ovulate in the next couple of days and we can keep our fingers crossed for you in the TWW. Now get :sex:!!!

I'm loving all the PMA we've got at the moment :happydance::happydance:. I'm going to need it - I'm out to dinner with a group of friends tonight that I have not seen since the op (not sure abut you guys but I have found the first time I've seen a person I get really emotional, it then seems to be okay the next time. Like when I went to work and spent the first day fighting back tears. The next day I was sooo much better). It will also be the first time I'll see my friend that announced her pregnancy after my loss and will be due 3 weeks after my EDD. I'm dreading it but know I have to get through it. It's a shame - I was really looking forward to this dinner before everything that happened as a friend is over from Oz. But... I'm going to store up all this PMA from you ladies and take it with me. Susan, you are so right - you ladies are definitely helping stay sane!! Thank you! :hugs:

I keep telling myself, don't keep looking back....look forward and don't write yourself off before you have even tried. So yes, loving the pma :)

yeah, happy thoughts girlies, something good always comes from something bad :) xxxxx

Hi Ladies.... can I join you?

I don't feel like i belong in the TTC thread just yet as I just had a MC on thursday... still having BFP's and not sure when I will be able to TTC but I likle the sound of a BFP before October!!!

sarah - I haven't checked cp either until now. I'm afraid I might get myself some infection!

hilslo - Just go for the OPK! And good luck with the dinner. It's OK to be emotional at first, after all we all experienced something quite upsetting. I'm sure your friend will understand.

Nina - I agree with you that we shouldn't postpone things, always thinking about the future. And I'm sure you, me and all of us will have a second chance where everything will go smoothly! A year from now, we will be talking about birth stories and stuff!

AFM - I have at last reached negative HCG! I feel so happy I can cry. However it seems I have a short follicular phase, as my microscope started to show some ferning, and I had an evident line (but lighter than the control line) on OPK this morning (on CD6). Since this seems to be associated with declining egg quality/quantity, I will surely bring it up when I meet the OB in 2 weeks. Did any of you hear about using royal jelly to improve egg quality?

I don't feel like i belong in the TTC thread just yet as I just had a MC on thursday... still having BFP's and not sure when I will be able to TTC but I likle the sound of a BFP before October!!!

You are very welcome. I am sorry for your loss. I hope there are bfps for us all before October :)

You are very welcome. I am sorry for your loss. I hope there are bfps for us all before October :)

Thank you dream- im so so sorry for your loss- I was only 7 weeks which I think is much easier. I cant imagine what you have been through and I hope we all have great silver linings in the form of a wonderful bundle in our arms:hugs:

c.m.c,
I'm sorry for your loss <3
You're very welcome to join. I lost mine at 8 weeks, when the baby stopped developing at 7.
I hope your levels reach 0 soon :hugs:

ece77, I'm glad your HCG is down! Could the lighter line mean O is soon? Some people get lighter lines through out their whole cycle.

hilslo, My arms were so sore after the mc! I had lots of blood tests before I got pregnant (hormone check) and a bunch afterwards, and then before the D&C I needed MORE tests, and then I got anesthesia and the IV... Then another beta test... My arms were so bruised! The acupuncturist knew I hated needles so was gentle, but still... I shudder at the thought of getting my blood taken again!
Enjoy your dinner! I hear you on the "first time seeing someone", it's so hard, but then afterwards there's this feeling, like a burst of fresh air, it feels so good for it to be over and done with (the initial meet). I hope it goes smoothly <3

Hello!

Im loving all the pma! I think we have all turned a corner at the moment. We all seem focused on our goal, eyes on the prize!!!

C.m.c - welcome! Sorry for your loss. I hope u get a sticky bfp soon.

Hilslo - good luck with your meal tonight. It is difficult at first but like u said it does get easier and reconizing that fact is a big step forward. Have fun and be confident. Its fine to get upset if u need to. Big hugs.

AFM - my temp is still low. Ive had 13 days without any bleeding. Now my nipples feel a tiny bit sore, so something must be going on in my body. I might take a opk in the morning, just for fun

Xxx

Welcome cmc, sarah and ticklemonster - I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

nina - I'm glad your OH opened up a little. Also good luck with the next acupuncturist session.

Susan - Good luck with the weight loss. When I get back from holidays I'm jumping back onto my low carb diet. I need to get back on the wagon so very bad.

ece- yay for negative hcg :happydance:

Broody - maybe your gearing up O? oh the suspense :D

Hilslo - I hope your dinner went ok xx

Sorry if I missed anyone - trying to quickly catch up while packing for our trip tomorrow yay!!

AFM - Definitely AF that blessed me starting Friday. The bleeding is a bit odd compared to usual but I guess that's to be expected for the at least the first time (My last loss was so long ago I can't remember if the first period was normal or not). Have started taking my temps - I'm using fertility friend but have yet to watch the tutorials - oops. I will get to it soon hopefully! Just looking at the website/app confuses me LOL.
We leave in less than 24 hours so I wont be on much for a week.

Have a good trip twinmummy and good luck for your childs op. I hope it all goes well.
Xxx

Finally able to post since I had family in town...but no excitement on the TTC front, have been temping just to see what my body is doing. MissBroodypant we need to do a dance to get O moving!

2nd post. I just realized it's been almost 4 weeks since I was pregnant...I am sad.:cry: Tell me it gets better. Love you girls :blush:

Thanks broody :)

Lune_miel it does get easier, I think at a different rate for everyone. Just reminded me its been exactly 2 months for us today :cry:

Give me a few weeks and I hope to be doing an O dance too :haha:

Ok....I have the clearblue easy fertility monitor but if I order the sticks from EBAY, they only have sellers in the US so it's going to take too long to get here (anywhere up to 30 days)....so I was thinking of buying the clear blue ovulation tests with the smiley face just in case we decided to try here at home before recommencing fertility treatment after my period returns.

Have you girls used ovulation predictors before? I don't always ovulate but who knows what my body will do have the MC. Or should I use those and temp? I have a proper thermometer so could do that. Are there apps for FF or other temping websites?

Any guidance recommended. I love the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor but its not available in Australia so replacing the strips is a major hassle. I have 15 strips left but they expired in Jan! :(

Lune_miel - nice to have u back :). I think it is getting easier as the time goes by. It is easier day to day but the whole experience will never get easier if u know what i mean.

Susan - i temp using FF app and find it really good. I also use cb smiley opks. I took one this morning and got a blank circle. I might try again in a couple of days. Id usually take one each morning but i only had 3 left and wasnt planning on buying more until af comes. I find them really good, u should buy some and give it a go

Xxx

I used ebay cheapie OPK this cycle and they did a decent job of picking up my surge. Was a bit hard to decipher if positive or not because I don't think they have a lot of dye - well not the brand I got anyway.

I used the Maybe Baby saliva microscope when we conceived DD1 and I found it really good. I got definite ferns around ovulation. BUUUUUUT this time it barely worked for me - It was really hard to see ferning and I seemed to get random ferning when not fertile - but I have put this down to me still breastfeeding. It's the only thing I can think of affecting my hormones.

hiya girls, yeah i'm on the fertility monitor, i used a stick today -low:( but i've got kinda of a period pain, this what happened last month, then late in the afternoon i used a smiley, and i got a smile, thats how i predicted ovulation before the monitor, so i use both, there is a new clearblue digital which is kind of like the monitor, it gives you nothing for low it, flashes for high and its solid for peak????? so i dont know if you want to try that while your waiting for your sticks? xxxxxx are you all trying again this month, as me and oh were just talking about it???? xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->