Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

wow cath, you really must be very fertile... lol, no cant be arsed sex for you hun lmao, is it tonight your off out with the girlies??? xxxx

ece hun, thanks... i think, i'm not really sure why its so high? what exactly am i looking for, forit to keep rising, i've looked at other charts, and mine is just friggin weird.... i dont really know what i'm looking for lol :) xxxxxx

Hi everyone!

MrsB so sorry to hear your dad died so early....in Ireland people are believed to have cures and charms....if a persons dad dies before they're born then that child will have a cure.......I've taken Ava to a chef I used to work to cure thrush in her mouth....his dad died before he was born....he just said a prayer and blew into her mouth....its a bit weird, I don't know if I believe it all but my mum and dad swear by charms!!!

Lol def not very fertile hun. Been trying since the ectopic last June lol I think it was a mixture if giving up smoking and dfs sperm being vert good and strong loo. I dont think this pregnancy us going to last tho. Cb digi still saying 1-2 when it should be saying 2-3 had a bit if brown cm yesterday and pink watery cm xxx

Lol def not very fertile hun. Been trying since the ectopic last June lol I think it was a mixture if giving up smoking and dfs sperm being vert good and strong loo. I dont think this pregnancy us going to last tho. Cb digi still saying 1-2 when it should be saying 2-3 had a bit if brown cm yesterday and pink watery cm xxx

:cry:oh no, PLEASE stop testing hun, whens your scan??? ffs.... are you in pain? xxxxx:hugs:

I feel better for testing if you get what I mean? Nope no pain at all chick. Scan 8th July. Im feeling ok tho. I was worried cause we had been ttc ever since the ectopic so I was getting worried but I feel better that we had got a bfp but im still on the list to see the cobsultant! Xxx

I feel better for testing if you get what I mean? Nope no pain at all chick. Scan 8th July. Im feeling ok tho. I was worried cause we had been ttc ever since the ectopic so I was getting worried but I feel better that we had got a bfp but im still on the list to see the cobsultant! Xxx

:hugs:yeah, if it makes you feel better hun, can they get you in the epau asap hun??? well no pain is good, and its quite normal to spot in the first trimester hun :thumbup: i really wouldn't go by the cb conception, i think its just designed to tell you when you conceived, not how the baby is growing (i think so) just stay strong and positive till your scan, can you request a referral hun? xxxx:hugs:

Its pointless going down there hun as nothing can be done sadly. They cant see anything until your hcg reaches 1500 I think and my hcg isnt even above 200 yet. The cb indicator changes 2-3 at 200 hcg you see. Its ok tho.

How are you hun? Xxx

Its pointless going down there hun as nothing can be done sadly. They cant see anything until your hcg reaches 1500 I think and my hcg isnt even above 200 yet. The cb indicator changes 2-3 at 200 hcg you see. Its ok tho.

How are you hun? Xxx

:hugs:oh bloody hell, when did you get your bfp 1-2 weeks? is there any chance it could change like tomoz or something? wasn't it a week last monday that you got 1-2 hun??? NO stay positive.... it will be ok :hugs:
i'm ok hun, just plodding along, getting more confused by the day with my bloody chart.. :wacko:
xxxxx:hugs:

Cath, didn't you get a beta test? Sometimes those CB could be wrong, I don't trust those weeks.

it's 6:30am. I woke up because I was hungry, but when getting milk realized that my fridge shelves slide out. It excited me so much that I had to wake up Anthony and tell him. Oh god

cath- I've never used the conception indicator (don't have them in the US), but I've read a lot about them (wanted to see if it was worth paying double for them haha) and they don't seem all that reliable. All you know right now is that you have that little baby all snuggled in warm. :hugs:

sara- it's lovely how close you two are. I love him yelling at your mom :haha:

does anyone use progesterone supplements? I've always taken it orally, but decided to try vaginally. I was thinking of sticking a softcup with it, but wasn't sure about that

Helena yipee for your crosshairs.
I have af cramps now. Im sure she will be here today or tomorrow.

Xxx

Thanks Nina. I love the way u ladies keep me positive. But i just know lol.
X

MrsB please do an FRER ....... Honestly both pregnancies of mine I was convinced AF was coming....

Ive never bought a frer before. Where would i buy one from? Im just planning on seeing if af comes. Im not lucky enough to get a bfp this quickly. It took me 22 cycles to get my first bfp. X

POAS this evening, ever so faint second line.
I can't believe that less than a week ago I was still pregnant and now it's all gone.
I am somewhat happy, the spotting stopped, so I guess we can technically start trying again. I think within the week I'll get a BFN, maybe the next blood test Thursday will be negative.
I was thinking today that I do want to TTC again, this cycle. I am afraid, but I think hope is stronger than fear. If my body is ready- I will succeed.

I also need an opinion. My cowroker, who sits in the office next to me is pregnant. She's due I guess in December, one month after when I was first due. It's absolutely tearing me up inside. I want to talk to her- tell her that I am happy for her, but explain why I'm sad? I don't know, I feel so bad for not even saying congrats yet. I just can't do it.
What should I do?

Im not lucky enough to get a bfp this quickly. It took me 22 cycles to get my first bfp.
Stop thinking that way! I was sure it would take me forever as well, but it took one cycle! It will not take that long again! :hugs:

:hugs: Nina

I also believe that if my body is ready right away it will work, so we started straight away.

I'm not sure how I'd go with the coworker. I can't even say hello to my friends I see in the supermarket that were due right alongside me. Now sporting their beautiful bumps. I just see them and go the other direction. I think I'd burst into tears if I had to confront them :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->