Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Now I'm jealous! I've been after a sausage dog (I know I should call them by their proper name but they're always sausage dogs in my head!) for about 10 years now. DH knows there's a good birthday present there one year but we both work long hours so it wouldn't be fair on it. I've loved MrsBroodyPants' avatar from the start - cheers me up everytime I log in! :D We bought two goldfish last weekend but not quite in the same league. There's not much love given back by them though - in fact they tend to completely freak out when we come near by!!

Susan - really good luck for your first day back tomorrow. It will be tough but the first day will be the worst. I found I was fighting back tears on day one but by day two I was much more my old self.

It must be a day for anniversaries as it is exactly one month today for me too. My dinner last night was tough. We were all staying in a hotel and just as we were about to meet everyone I just crumpled. We ended up getting room service whilst I tried to pull myself together. I eventually managed to rein in the tears and go for drinks afterwards. Turns out my friend that is due 3 weeks after me is due with twins! She was trying for over 2.5 years and this was her second round of IVF. It was really hard seeing her but I'm so pleased for her. We joked that it was like London buses. You wait around for ages then two come along at once!

Twinmommy - good luck for the op. I'm sure everything will go smoothly.

c.m.c - welcome to the group - I hope you're feeling okay. :hugs:

I love animals. After our loss i feel like i would like a new pet to care for but DH doesnt want another pet yet. But the need to care for something is overwhelming.

Hilslo - well done at your meal. It is difficult seeing people especially who are expecting. Your friend who had IVF, it just shows what people have to go through. Since ttc i have learnt of many people having problems and realise we are not alone. I hope u get another bfp soon and can rejoin your friend on her journey.
Xxx

twinmummy06- your dogs are sooo big but theyre lovely... i think its great having 2 dogs as they keep each other company

sarahkr- those wee pups are super cute- makes me doggy broody lol

twinmummy06- your dogs are sooo big but theyre lovely... i think its great having 2 dogs as they keep each other company

sarahkr- those wee pups are super cute- makes me doggy broody lol

:hugs:ahh they were, i sold them and really wanted too keep one, but 2 dogs are enough :winkwink: gutted i didnt now as i had gizmo, the dad snipped :( but it was for the best xxxxx:hugs:

aww i know what you mean 2 is defo enough

I had two dogs milo and bailey and wee bailey got knocked down on the road last year so i didnt want to get another male as a companion just in case they fought so we got Milo snipped and bought a wee bitch Tipsy..... now I would love to breed from milo but as you say its defo for the best

xxDreamxx,
Have you girls used ovulation predictors before? I don't always ovulate but who knows what my body will do have the MC. Or should I use those and temp? I have a proper thermometer so could do that. Are there apps for FF or other temping websites?

I looked into the fertility monitor, but have the same problem as you. Only ebay, and then getting more strips would be a big hassle.
I use both clearblue smiley and cheapo dip strips. I use the dipies until I start getting a semi line, then start using the digital. I found that I never really got a true positive with the strips, so I'd rather the smiley.
I also temp and chart, on both fertility friend and countdown to pregnancy. The graphics over at FF are kind of hard on me (plus I'm a graphic designer so it really bugs me!) FF is also hard for me to figure out. Countdown feels more friendlier and much easier to use.

MrsBroodyPant,
I took one this morning and got a blank circle.
Boo for empty circles! I also took one today and got the blank. Here's to tomorrow being happy!
I heard about the flashy smiles, (we don't have them here) but I'd prefer the regular as well. It sounds like it's pretty much the same as a semi dark line, just digital.

Went to bed teary and a little bitter last night. I just feel like a week and a half ago, I had happiness and was looking forward to a prospective goal.... I was 4 weeks off being half way through the pregnancy and my thoughts were very much centred around the baby.

Now I am back several steps and need to wait and thinking about the goal makes me cry and anxious. I am determined too though and I am looking to the future but yeah last night I was very much aware of the amazing gift I had which I now no longer have :(

I guess it's to be expected. Do you girls still have days like that?

Definately. I feel exactly the same and have moment like that each day. I was actually 16 weeks pregnant but the baby only measured 14 weeks so i should of been 20 weeks now and be going for my scan. We have all lost such precious gifts. I dont think anyone who hasnt experienced this can possibly understand. Its the hardest thing ever but we are all doing well to get through it, think positive and look to the future.

Ive just cried tonight. Did anyone in uk watch british soap awards? One winner mentioned his wifes baby bump in his award acceptance speech and i started crying. It hurts so bad.

We are strong ladies and will make perfect mummies xxx

I guess with me, I also have the added worry of my age hanging over my head. My GP did say "You are only 38" which made me feel better but still, as soon as you are over 35 it's like you are a dinosaur.

Mrsbroodypant - the song "Small Bump" by Ed Sheeran gets me bawling that or adverts for huggies or johnsons

mornin ladies, yeah things do remind you of it, i had a good cry to bloody adele "rolling in the deep"... it was the part when she says "we almost had it all" and "you had my heart instead of your hand" grrrr.... need to get negative out... fill with positive, soooo, hows everyones cycles? i'm cd8... still low on the monitor :( had really bad af cramps yesterday, i dont know what my body wants? i had bad cramps with ov... does anyone else cramp?? or is it just weirdo me? xxxxxxx

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in , my edd was the 16th of July . I mc on Christmas Eve at 13 weeks . Even after 5 months I still get THOSE hours of feeling physical pain about the loss of my little soul. Yesterday it was triggered by being in ikea , walking through the nursery section ( its one way system, no avoiding it ) and seeing all happy glowing mummies with bumps :( Im guessing they were all where I should be !! 7 months and planning the nursery :( bang I was in theplaceof would have, should have. Couldn't shake it for hours . Eventually had to go grocery shopping just to escape my own thoughts !

I'm so with you guys looking for BFP before October , BFP before July would also be accepted lol......

I am a cat-person so to say, but I love all the doggies! They are so cute..

Susan - Good luck for today! Hope it goes as smoothly as possible. If not, just be sure that it will get easier day by day. And regarding "days like that", I definitely have them. Generally it's so out of the blue, I don't see them coming! I'm afraid we will always have them, even after we have our rainbows; around due dates and such. But we'll get to know how to pull ourselves together after a decent amount of time passes.

hilslo - Sorry you had such a difficult time. I met with friends (+their children) yesterday. The good thing was they didn't know about the pregnancy or the loss of it, so it was easier managing myself. Hope you're feeling better already.

cmc & Left wonderin - A sad welcome to both of you! I feel so sorry seeing our little group getting bigger. But we'll give each other hope and comfort and will be seeing BFP's soon enough!

sarah - I never had pains or cramps or anything as such around ovulation. At least not strong enough for me to realize them anyway. I think I am a couple days until ovulation so I'm trying to decipher the littlest twinges in that area. But felt nothing solid so far!

Hello,

Welcome left wonderin. Very sorry for your loss. I hope u get your bfp soon, as close to July as possible.

AFM its been 4 weeks since my loss and ive gone 2 whole weeks without any bleeding or spotting. So does that mean that next time i bleed it will be classed as AF and not the loss? Ive got sore nipples but dont have a clue whats going on.

Xxx

yeah good question... is this classed as a cycle? or not? i'm so confused:( xxxx

mornin ladies, yeah things do remind you of it, i had a good cry to bloody adele "rolling in the deep"... it was the part when she says "we almost had it all" and "you had my heart instead of your hand" grrrr.... need to get negative out... fill with positive, soooo, hows everyones cycles? i'm cd8... still low on the monitor :( had really bad af cramps yesterday, i dont know what my body wants? i had bad cramps with ov... does anyone else cramp?? or is it just weirdo me? xxxxxxx

When I had my IUI in Feb, they played that as they inseminated me so "Rolling in the Deep" was very much the song my baby was conceived to.

Hello,

Welcome left wonderin. Very sorry for your loss. I hope u get your bfp soon, as close to July as possible.

AFM its been 4 weeks since my loss and ive gone 2 whole weeks without any bleeding or spotting. So does that mean that next time i bleed it will be classed as AF and not the loss? Ive got sore nipples but dont have a clue whats going on.

Xxx

I think it does mean that your next bleed is classified as a period and will be the start of a new cycle. That's what I am counting on for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->