Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

This song sums up everything in my life. Love this song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQIfBJVFTWE

Right girls, just got back from seeing my OBGYN. Firstly let me tell you what was said about the baby we lost. Firstly, we lost a Boy, not a Girl. The Verifi blood test we had obviously picked up my cells - so effectively I paid $1250 to be told I am a girl :dohh:

Anyway, he passed on from Triploidy and in addition (or maybe it was a sign of the triploidy...we'll never know) he had Adrenal issues and a heart defect. Poor little angel just wasn't meant for this earth :cry:

Ok...so I blurted out as my butt was hitting her chair that I thought I was pregnant...so tomorrow I go for a blood test and will have pregnancy monitoring for about 8 weeks where they test my HCG and Progesterone levels every 48-72 hours. Anyway, please pray that the blood work confirms that I am pregnant because I will feel like a right nonce if not. I am not due for AF until Monday so it feels odd to be having blood work before she is due BUT I guess if a FRER picked up feint lines, then blood HCG is stronger in quantity so should be detected.

My Ob said not to cancel my counselling and IVF chat just yet, I can always do that at the last minute.

So there we have it.... an emotional day all round.

:hugs:

Awww Susan not sure what to say, but I'm glad you were able to have this app.....nothing you or DH did to cause it and I assume its a one time event triploidy? I think it's good to know your angel was a Son:hugs:

As for bloods:happydance: they should pick it up.

We are all super fertile after a MC loss or birth:happydance:

Nina I think it is O I really do.....so glad hope has never been lost I truly feel the same as you!

How is everyone? Welcome back hilslo how are you?

Ll. how's you in your cycle?

Sarah.....test! Before u go away and leave us!

Twin and left....how's your pregnancies going? Any scans yet?

Susan - So sorry for your little boy! But I just can't help thinking how these fancy tests can be so dumb! How are we supposed to believe what they say when we here stories like these first hand?!?
On another note, I definitely see a line, so congratulations are on the way I suppose! Good luck for tomorrow hun!

Sarah - Only 2 days to go! Yippee.. The weather seems quite bearable for this time of the year, around 32 degrees only. You're really & truly lucky :). About water parks, I'd defo stay away! Your temps really look promising ;)

Nina - Your body seems amazing! It gets right on track very fast!. Fingers crossed for you dear :)

AFM - Hubby's cousin had a baby yesterday. She is born prematurely (34 weeks) so she will stay for 2-3 days at the ICU but it seems everything is OK. I was very nervous going to the hospital but I've managed quite OK I guess. Well, I must admit we weren't allowed to see the baby and that maybe why I didn't end up crying, but it's still some achievement!

Thanks girls....

Just gotta get through tomorrow. I have bloods drawn between 7-8:30 and then I call after 2.30pm to find out the levels.

I am a sobbing mess.... so lets hope the news is good. If I fell naturally with my poor buggered half ovary & hubby's low count then... well... it will be down to Sarah for telling us to get jiggy with it from CD6 onwards, even though I didn't surge until CD12 :lol:

I am 11DPO at the moment.... FINGERS CROSSED!

:thumbup:hey it worked.... god dont put any pressure on me :wacko: yeah you surged on cd12.... and :sex: on cd12... so my guess it was those lil spermys, or cd10's :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs:
ooohhhh i'm sooooo happy for you :hugs:

Oh another thing, is that besides having an auto immune condition which got picked up through my thrombophilia screen (but isn't hazardous to a pregnancy) I have borderline immunity for Rubella (but she said they keep changing the levels and it can wait until I am safe to be revaccinated). ALSO I was positive for Protein C (borderline levels though) which can cause clot issues so once a HB has been established in any future pregnancy, I will need to go on Aspirin.

Anyway...cross your fingers that this is not some weird cosmic joke and a nice coloured indent or evap and that I get good news tomorrow.

Right...enough of that...

lol, i'm not testing... i have to wait till thursday next week.... i'd rather NOT see a line, and be late if you get me????

ece... 32??? bloody hell, guess i'll take my jeans and jumpers out lmao :) i'm getting really excited now, been like a friggin walking doo-lally zombie the past few days, i'm always a scatter brain, but my heads been up my arse!!

feeling better today :) xxxxxx

Hey Cmc - going alright. I think I spend more time running to the toilet with that wet gushy feeling just expecting it to be blood. Tests are nice and dark (coz you know I might still be testing :blush:) and scan booked for the 15th. This is a long torturous wait.

Stop testing twin.......though who am I to talk.....I'd prob still be testing too lol!

Once u get that first scan it will hopefully help

Morning!

Susan i can see the line. I hope this is your bfp. Good luck hun.

Sarah u must be excited for your hols! Your chart looks good!

Nina its good that your body is getting back on track. Good luck hun. AFM stands for: As For Me..

Twin its good u have strong lines on your tests. I hope the 15th goes well :)

Left wonderin id love twins too :) lol. Good luck for your appointments.

Hilslo nice to have u back. Sorry u have to wait soooo long to ovulate. X

Sorry i didnt mention everyone. Im finding it hard to remember where everyone is up to. Xxxx

X

Mrs.B!
Nina its good that your body is getting back on track. Good luck hun. AFM stands for: As For Me..
I thought it was At The Moment or something. I ignored the F LOL!

thanks mrs b, yeah i'm getting excited now, i think packing yesterday helped!! :)

how are you hun?xxxxx

AND noob- STOP TESTING :lol: xxxxx

Im ok thanks. Im cd4. Hoping like hell that this cycle will bring me a bfp. But trying not to think much about ttc just yet. Got a bit of time to chill before the action starts.
X

Susan I see it and i never see FRER! eeekkk everything x for you hun xxx

Susan I see it and i never see FRER! eeekkk everything x for you hun xxx

:hugs:ahh cath your pic looks lovely hun :thumbup: right just phoned the docs for my blood results... they said a dr needs to phone me???? oooohhhh whats that mean???? i'm scared :cry: xxxxxxx:hugs:

dont panic hun - mine normally do that as a formality - when i rung on Monday for my HCG results she said the dr will ring me as she hasnt seen them yet (the receptionist hasnt a clue what HCG is so i knew it was) try not to worry hun :hugs:

Thanks chick, its me in my wig lol the other pic DF looked like a tool haha xxx

dont panic hun - mine normally do that as a formality - when i rung on Monday for my HCG results she said the dr will ring me as she hasnt seen them yet (the receptionist hasnt a clue what HCG is so i knew it was) try not to worry hun :hugs:

Thanks chick, its me in my wig lol the other pic DF looked like a tool haha xxx

:hugs:ahhh you look lovely on both hun, dh looks a tool lmao :haha: well i just said to her, i'm seeing him the monday i get back... i wasn't worried, but bloody am now... i said to the silly cow, what does that mean, "i dunno... he wants to speak to you".. well is it bad? "dunno" fucking silly cow!!! xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->