Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

hahaha coming to think of it i think she said that to me about my cd21 tests aswell? I think its because the receptionists dont know whats normal or not and dont want to release the results to you to make you worried? xxx

hahaha coming to think of it i think she said that to me about my cd21 tests aswell? I think its because the receptionists dont know whats normal or not and dont want to release the results to you to make you worried? xxx

:haha:well the dopy bitch has made me worry now!! normally when i have my liver function bloods done (every 4 months) she says yes sarah, its normal... wasn't expecting a stupid "dunnnooooo" grrrrrr :growlmad: well, i cant do anything till i get back anyway now, i've booked in to see him 9.30am monday morning, andy is having his SA at 8.30am... so a lovely monday morning :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

How long are you going on hols for hun? xxx

:happydance:just a week, we go about 9.30am friday, land in turkey friday night, leave the following friday, land in manchester sat 12.20 am :happydance: then, monday am... all that crap, but hopefully he will keep to his word and refer us... cos i'll have my spaz prepared lmao xxxx:hugs:

Ahhh I thought you meant this Monday then - thought you were going for a weekend. ahhh fab hun! Well the Dr has until tomorrow evening to get to you, give them a ring in an hour and say you need to know today or you will go and sit in the middle of the reception area and scream xxx

Ahhh I thought you meant this Monday then - thought you were going for a weekend. ahhh fab hun! Well the Dr has until tomorrow evening to get to you, give them a ring in an hour and say you need to know today or you will go and sit in the middle of the reception area and scream xxx

:haha::haha:i spoke to him on the phone last week... i needed a letter off him for my meds to take, i needed a double prescription, to take with me, i said to him do i need an appointment for today in case i have to come down and start screaming and swearing at everyone? he said no, please dont do that again, i will sort it, so he has... i told her then to tell him to ring me, she said he cant, and he's bloody off tomoz :growlmad: so i'll have to wait :growlmad: grrrr no point in winding myself up :haha: if its bad news, it'll be better to hear it when i get back :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

nice temp dip at 9dpo and your temps are rising :-D xxx

nice temp dip at 9dpo and your temps are rising :-D xxx

:shrug:i dont know why, i'm absolutely freezing, this will be the third day now :shrug: i usually suffer all the tww with bad cramps :shrug: but i aint feeling nothing, thats why i'm not testing hun, my temp might have rose, but i dont feel pregnant... FF have moved my af to sunday :shrug: i'd love my weekend cycle back, but its due tuesday :wacko: not sure why they have moved it??? xxxxx:hugs:

Ummmm I didn't feel pg no cramps and I was freezing. ....just saying !!;-) xxx

Ummmm I didn't feel pg no cramps and I was freezing. ....just saying !!;-) xxx

:wacko:mmm, well i'm not gonna get my hopes up, but saying that the m/c was agony, ov cramps, thrown in with af cramps, then really mad twitching :wacko: just pure pain, should have known it was a non starter from the pain xxx:hugs:

Lune m. Sorry about the bfn. Good luck if u test again.

Sarah im sure its nothing to worry about but i hope u get can answer before your hol as u will be thinking about it.

Cath your pic is nice
Xxx

Lune m. Sorry about the bfn. Good luck if u test again.

Sarah im sure its nothing to worry about but i hope u get can answer before your hol as u will be thinking about it.

Cath your pic is nice
Xxx

:hugs:thanks hun but :nope: i'll have to wait, dont worry by that time, i'll be as wound up as a grandfather clock :haha: so he will get it mon am xxxx:hugs:

Well I'm now feeling completely miserable! I came home to find a letter from my cervical screening saying I have 'high grade dyskaryosis' and have been called for a colposcopy. The letter says it is unlikely to have developed into cancer but I'm now feeling very emotional and thinking surely it my turn for something good to happen too! I'm sick of hospitals and sck of bloody opening my legs!

Not sure when my appointment is yet by the time I read the letter the hospital appointment line was closed. The letter says that it will be within 2 weeks. But to be fair they said my results would take 2 weeks and they came in 5 days!

Well I'm now feeling completely miserable! I came home to find a letter from my cervical screening saying I have 'high grade dyskaryosis' and have been called for a colposcopy. The letter says it is unlikely to have developed into cancer but I'm now feeling very emotional and thinking surely it my turn for something good to happen too! I'm sick of hospitals and sck of bloody opening my legs!

You poor love (hugs) just try and keep calm, it is unlikely indeed to have turned to cancer and if they need to, they can laser away the bits that are not normal. Just think of this test as a necessary evil.

We will be with you in spirit hon, just remember that (hugs)

Ll....hugs to you. As dream says....the test has caught it and can be treated...cervical screening is to test for Pre cancerous cells rather than developed disease ...fx you get your colposcopy soon

Morning girls,

Had the best nights sleep last night, I have not been sleeping well but last night got a good 7+ hours :)

It's 5:08am here and hubby and dogs are sleeping around me. I go for my blood test anytime from 7-8:30 and then after I think I will mooch around the shops and treat myself to a cuppa. I ring for the results at 2:30.

I can't even go visit my Dad to keep busy as I have this chesty cold and he's just had major stomach surgery so the last thing he needs is a cough or cold.

Dream I'm so so excited for you. I can't wait to see your updates .....my fingers and toes are crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->