Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

mornin ladies,
how are we all???
susan hun, glad you had a good nights sleep, and fx'd everything is well (god you've well put pressure on me!!) :lol:
LL oh bloody hell, i hope your ok hun, BUT they have caught it early, (sorry not even sure what it is) is it a biopsy your having??? :(
mmm, nothing much to report here, last day today, last temp tomoz, then i'm offski YIPEEEEE......
hope everyones ok :) xxxxxxxxxxx

this bloody FF keeps moving my af day??? yesterday it was sunday, now its bloody wednesday??? wtf is that all about, it should be tuesday??? xxxxxx

Well I'm not really sure either. It's basically they go in with a flash light and have a look round and if they need to at the time take a biopsy. Surely when I had a d and c in feb they would have seen if there was something wrong with my cervix?

Well I'm not really sure either. It's basically they go in with a flash light and have a look round and if they need to at the time take a biopsy. Surely when I had a d and c in feb they would have seen if there was something wrong with my cervix?

:thumbup:mmm was this done due to a smear test hun?? yeah i'm sure when you had your d&c they would have noticed something wrong with your cervix? have you recently had a smear test? xxxxx:hugs:

Hi Girls,

Just had it confirmed! I got my :bfp: :thumbup: I am in shock...complete and utter shock! I haven't cried yet, but I can feel it there bubbling under the surface.

I go for my next bloods on Monday and then will have them twice a week to monitor my progesterone and HCG levels up until 7/8 weeks when I will have a scan before being signed over to my Ob.

Anyway, just shocked..:cloud9:

:happydance: yaaaaaaaaay Susan!!!!!!
I've been dying for your update!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Hi Girls,

Just had it confirmed! I got my :bfp: :thumbup: I am in shock...complete and utter shock! I haven't cried yet, but I can feel it there bubbling under the surface.

I go for my next bloods on Monday and then will have them twice a week to monitor my progesterone and HCG levels up until 7/8 weeks when I will have a scan before being signed over to my Ob.

Yahooooooooo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Susan I am over the moon for you !!!! No wonder you are on cloud 9 :cloud9:
Enjoy. Ever second of it :) girl you are a hope bringer :) Miricles do happen :flower::flower: :cloud9:

Oh Susan, I am so so happy for you! I had a good feeling about you guys! Thee amazing things happen at the least expected times <3

Left Wonderin, it's so strange, I can't "thanks" your posts!
I wanted to love your miracles do happen!

I'm trying not to notice coincidence's, but it's hard not to.
I've got unexplained bruises on my legs, happened last times as well. I know it's way to early for anything, but these things just make me think.
I've got all these feelings, hard to explain where they come from.
No temp rise this morning, but got a -OPK, which did make me happy. I guess yesterday was a real smiley! DTD this morning as well, what a great way to start the day.
Last cycle my temps started to go up 2 days after the +, so I'm not worried. Dull side pains today. Exactly like last cycle.
I'm a big heap of mixed feelings. I still feel pregnant, maybe it's something I just can't let go of yet, or maybe it's good I still feel it- good thoughts to help things along.
I cannot remember who said it here! But something along the lines of "you could just be days away from your rainbow"
Not giving up!

LL84 - Sorry about that dear. Just try to be positive and it will be OK. When I had the molar, I was almost sure I'd have cancer! We're all here for you :hugs:

Sarah - That is very strange about FF moving your AF?! Maybe it's because your temps keep going up than down?! This is your first month charting, right? So it doesn't have any reference to line up to. I'd say just ignore it ;)

Susan - So so so much happy for you! Almost as if I was pregant ;). All the fingers&toes crossed for you dear :happydance:

Nina - Hope you catch that eggie!

AFM - As expected, started to spot yesterday on CD10. AF must be tomorrow or Sat. Last cycle before TTC and I'm starting to get nervous as the time is nearing :wacko:

Hi Girls,

I'm rushing out if the house but just had to log on to see this

I'm over the moon for you susan:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy and healthy nine months to you:hugs:

LL84 - Sorry about that dear. Just try to be positive and it will be OK. When I had the molar, I was almost sure I'd have cancer! We're all here for you :hugs:

Sarah - That is very strange about FF moving your AF?! Maybe it's because your temps keep going up than down?! This is your first month charting, right? So it doesn't have any reference to line up to. I'd say just ignore it ;)

Susan - So so so much happy for you! Almost as if I was pregant ;). All the fingers&toes crossed for you dear :happydance:

Nina - Hope you catch that eggie!

AFM - As expected, started to spot yesterday on CD10. AF must be tomorrow or Sat. Last cycle before TTC and I'm starting to get nervous as the time is nearing :wacko:

:nope: no hun, i did the last part of last month, after ov... but my cycles are 28 then 30 days, i'm on a 28 day this time :shrug: :thumbup: yes i will ignore it, well i wont see it till i get back anyway :happydance: soooo excited xxxxxx:hugs:

Congratulations Susan!!! Very happy for u! Are u ready to be added as our number 5 bfp???

X

Congratulations Susan!!! Very happy for u! Are u ready to be added as our number 5 bfp???

X

Go for it.... If there is 1 thing we all know is that we have to have hope, even after all we've been through. So I need to acknowledge it, so put me as number 5 :)

Fearful 5

I'm guessing today or yesterday. Yesterday the HPT was a real squinter.
I am totally ignoring the fact that I might have gotten a smiley yesterday because of HCG levels and a negative today because it's zero.
Besides, I don't believe OPK are a reliable substitute for HPT. Last time I got a negative OPK about a week before my levels hit zero.

Are you getting blood tests? If I remember correctly your levels were quite low, so a HPT would probably be enough.
Oh, hugs hun, I hate that we're going through this again together :(
As much as I'm sad right now, I'm having an easier time picking myself up this time. I truly feel that things are going to better this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->