Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina I think your O was yesterday too...... I defo think you can O before HCG goes to zero.....our bodies are designed to reproduce and that's what it's trying to do....long before HCG us zero our bodies will know it needs to release an egg......hope you got that egg!

I'm guessing today or yesterday. Yesterday the HPT was a real squinter.
I am totally ignoring the fact that I might have gotten a smiley yesterday because of HCG levels and a negative today because it's zero.
Besides, I don't believe OPK are a reliable substitute for HPT. Last time I got a negative OPK about a week before my levels hit zero.

Are you getting blood tests? If I remember correctly your levels were quite low, so a HPT would probably be enough.
Oh, hugs hun, I hate that we're going through this again together :(
As much as I'm sad right now, I'm having an easier time picking myself up this time. I truly feel that things are going to better this time.

No i totally agree with you on that hun about using opks as hpts etc i dont think their as sensitive on that front! well I showed DF my hpt yest and he said he could still see something VERY faint so i guess my levels are something like 11 as the test measures hcg from 10 lol but today bleeding finally stopped so i assume its all gone?

Keep using opks hun - do you use cheapy ones?? im finding it alot easier this time round i think maybe im grateful its not ectopic??

I know it sucks big time but atleast we got each other :hugs: xxxx

c.m.c. I told my acupuncturist yesterday that I'm still getting +HPT but feel O is right around the corner. First off- strong feelings definitely play a roll. I also believe that trying to manage your feelings- helps your body.
It's not just enough to want, you also have to feel. Not sure if that makes sense.
She also said that the leftover HCG can help getting pregnant. I didn't understand exactly her explanation, but it was reassuring.
I'm trying to get more in touch with my body, and actually feel it's working. It's hard to trust it, and let it "so it's thing" after so many years abusing it.

Cath, I used the cheapies until they got darker. I never got a positive with them. That might be the reason it took us so long in the first place. Once I switched over to digitals- within 3 months we got pregnant.
I took another digital today- negative. Might do another cheapie tonight- just to make sure the second line is really getting lighter.
((hugs))

Oh really?! Mines always been spot on with me, yeah keep poas hun with the cheapies! xxx

yeah nina, i think your ov was yesterday too, when you say you got a positive, was that with a smiley hun? i can never get a positive with the strips, the only time i ever got a strong dark, was the end of last bloody cycle????

yes, our bodies are truly amazing things, how quick they can recover from trauma its brill, after my m/c the doc told me to have 3 cycles off, for my body to adjust... i really was gonna have a break, but my body was kind of telling me "hey i'm ready" so my head said ok then, lets go for it!! i think both your head and body know when it needs a break.
xxxxxxx

Ok my nut job status has remained....I just tested its an FRER I'm only 9dpo....it was afternoon diluted urine.....I swear I think I can see a second faint line

I'm going to get DH to look too!

Like Susan I've ripped it apart and it looks more obvious

I can't touch my boobs sorry tmi but they're sooooo sensitive

Ok I think it's an indent defo!! Ignore my craziness

DH refused to look at it he said I'm crazy

Ok my nut job status has remained....I just tested its an FRER I'm nay 9dpo....it was afternoon diluted urine.....I swear I think I can see a second faint line

I'm going to get DH to look too!

Like Susan I've ripped it apart and it looks more obvious

I can't touch my boobs sorry tmi but they're sooooo sensitive

:happydance:ooohhhh how exciting hun, how many tests have you got hun??? whens af due?? xxxxx:hugs:

Ok I think it's an indent defo!! Ignore my craziness

I felt like that with mine.... Just leave it a day or 2 (if you can). I got mine at 9dpo and it was only by 11dpo where it looked like something

I've none left but have 4 coming from amazon......I might hold till sat am....AF isn't due till Tuesday so I think maybe my eyes are deceiving me

DH refused to look at it he said I'm crazy
Ugh, guys! DH thinks I'm nuts as well, last night he saw my display of OPKs and HPT and refused to talk to me for the next half hour.
I told him he'd never understand. It's the only way to get some sense of control, or understandment right now.

I know nina I actually hide the fact I'm temping from him lol

I know it might sound silly but I feel like exactly how I did when I was pregnant with Ava, sensitive breasts and a mild feeling like AF is coming.

I didn't have any if that with the heterotopic and I knew the whole time something wasn't right....I think you know your own body. That's why nina I think you're right about yourself, you just know when something's right or wrong

I tested 3 days early with dd as I really felt AF was coming and I was going to a wedding lol

I tested 3 days early with dd as I really felt AF was coming and I was going to a wedding lol

:thumbup:hold out till sat then hun :thumbup:

nina, :haha: men REALLY dont get it :haha: andy came in with me to the docs to see the "top" doctor, the one who told us to wait till august!! and then when i got my smiley, he did actually change his mind, cos at first i was on a sex ban :haha: soooo childish, he soon came round tho :winkwink::haha: xxxx:hugs:

My OH thought I was nuts when he woke up to my alarm and saw me temping :haha:

I didn't even bother showing him my faint 9dpo and 10dpo tests as he would have been like 'line, what line?' Lol.

But def test again in a few days Cmc. I had a line on 8dpo that I though was for sure just an indent line!

When I showed DH the + on CB, he was like, oh, cool.
I went out and came back home about an hour later. I went to take a picture of the +, and saw someone had already beat me to it.
I didn't say anything, but obviously men have a tough time showing their feelings! It was a sweet warm feeling seeing he had taken the picture. He got an extra snuggle for it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->