Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina - I had a scan (that found the left over placenta) and they saw my body was already maturing an egg (my hcg was about 15 and still picking up a really, really faint line on a FRER).
Like a week later I finally o'ed and my hcg on that day was 5.

So I didn't O with heaps of hcg in my system BUT I definitely had more hcg than normal when my body kicked back into egg maturing mode.

I'd say def possible (and most likely ) that you are infact O'ing or about to.

My OH thought I was nuts when he woke up to my alarm and saw me temping :haha:

I didn't even bother showing him my faint 9dpo and 10dpo tests as he would have been like 'line, what line?' Lol.

But def test again in a few days Cmc. I had a line on 8dpo that I though was for sure just an indent line!

:haha::haha:you were temping your whoohaa tho weren't you lmao xxxx:hugs:

When I showed DH the + on CB, he was like, oh, cool.
I went out and came back home about an hour later. I went to take a picture of the +, and saw someone had already beat me to it.
I didn't say anything, but obviously men have a tough time showing their feelings! It was a sweet warm feeling seeing he had taken the picture. He got an extra snuggle for it ;)

:hugs:yeah i think deep down, men do have feelings, but they just dont show it like us girls :shrug: andy doesn't get how i can come on here and talk to strangers about it :shrug: COS he doesn't talk, and girls know more about their bodies, plus your all great to talk to xxxxx:hugs:

DF used to tell me to stop using my 'sticks' (OPKS) as they were crap and macking me stress but since the mc and ectopic he keeps asking if i have used my sticks to see if i have ov lol and when i showed him my progression last month with my hpts he was saying how faint they were and that last times were darker bless him, he checks my opks with me now to see if they are pos or not and he asked if i could take his temp on sunday with my thermometer lmfao until i told him where it had been haha that GROSSED him out lmfao! xxx

oohhh god, i can just picture it now noob...... will someone look at my chart?? eeewwww do we have to lmfao.... :lol: would have been funny as fook tho ;) xxxxx

cath seriously, are we checking for cross hairs on your whoohaa lmfao xxxxxxx

haha no i was going to do it that way as thats the most accurate way to do it but it wouldnt have been pleasant to do the last couple of days so its orally now which I think will end up wrong :-/

haha no i was going to do it that way as thats the most accurate way to do it but it wouldnt have been pleasant to do the last couple of days so its orally now which I think will end up wrong :-/

:hugs:it will all come together hun, in the words of kelly clarkson.... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :thumbup:
:haha:soooo glad we aint looking at your vaginal temps :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

tbh though my chart from last month was f****d up, it couldnt even detect an ov until i chucked a random + in there so think i may do vaginally, atleast we know its accurate then? xxx

tbh though my chart from last month was f****d up, it couldnt even detect an ov until i chucked a random + in there so think i may do vaginally, atleast we know its accurate then? xxx

:haha:ok so when you starting this vaginal temping :haha: i really would be scared in case i poked it through my cervix or something :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

haha you dont go 'all the way up' so to speak lol, as long as the tip goes in (sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!!) its fine lmfao! xxx

Sarah just think aswell when your due to ov your CP is high so if you ever do temp vaginally be gentle around your non fertile days, just incase you do end up with the thermometer stuck in your cervix :rofl: imagine going to the drs walking like Jon Wayne 'ummmm excuse me Doc can you give me a hand - i appear to have got it suck hahaha xxx

Sarah just think aswell when your due to ov your CP is high so if you ever do temp vaginally be gentle around your non fertile days, just incase you do end up with the thermometer stuck in your cervix :rofl: imagine going to the drs walking like Jon Wayne 'ummmm excuse me Doc can you give me a hand - i appear to have got it suck hahaha xxx

:rofl:OMG... he already thinks i'm bonkers lmao :haha: but i'd be mortified if my whoohaa was a flatliner.... :haha: what if it just stayed the same temp??? :haha: omg, someone has got to try it LMFAO :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->