Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

You girlies are so funny....was laughing to myself reading!

Cath you'll prob get better idea of O if you do that, I think you're super fertile anyways

FX hun - i got my opks now - i didnt have them last month as they came late so I should know aswell, a bit of me is thinking though whats the point in getting pg for a mc to happen all over again xxx

FX hun - i got my opks now - i didnt have them last month as they came late so I should know aswell, a bit of me is thinking though whats the point in getting pg for a mc to happen all over again xxx

:growlmad:hey dont think like that!!! be positive, what will be, will be :hugs: new cycle, new baby :thumbup: might have the same soul, but will have a brand new strong body :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs:

Oh Hun, don't think that way! I've thought about it as well, I've already gone through it- bring it on, lets get this over with, but those are the down days. Things have to start getting better <3

I keep thinking to myself- when am I going to meet all of you?! I'd really like for us to all sit down and laugh a bit together. There's so much positivity here, it feel so good to laugh through the tears!!!

Cath you never know what happens try to be positive

I am starting to hope AF will show.... I ave so much left sided subcostal pain tonight...I think I might have stretched too much today when fixing a trampoline net....now I'm petrified its another ectopic!

I've right side dull pain too!! I'm going to actually make myself sick with worry

Sorry ladies just having one of them days!

C.m.c hun I get really sharp one sided pain throughout my cycle hun especially on the ectopic side but like I said to you before your chances of another ectopic are as slim as a person who hasnt had an ectopic xxxxxxx

Onwards and upwards ladies! Lets keep positive. There are plenty more bfps to come xxx

Thanks cath! Yeah it's my left side sore. The weird thing is when I had my ectopic I was never sore on my left...it was central!

The pain come and goes and is very sharp it scares me. I've lost my marbles during this tww!

If its any consolation hun. ......ovary pain is a early preg symptom ......:-D xxxxxxxxxxx chin up sweetie xxxxxxx

It's under my ribs it's sore...that's where my ectopic pain was but I did stretch today fixing the net on the trampoline so lets hope it's a pulled muscle.

I dunno about u cath but I think having an ectopic and the pain of it is never going to leave me....well till I've had all my kids anyway (fingers crossed there's more to come)!

Anyways....chin up as u say!

Sarah I'm sooooo jealous I hope u have a fab holiday!

Cath have u started your 'proper' temping then? This cycle will be super interesting

Ughhhh been awake since 2:49am. It's now 4:29am and I am listening to hubby and our 2 dogs snoring. 1 Dog is about 2cm away from hubby's face & they are both snoring soooo loud!

Dream I hate snoring...I shout at DH if he breathes heavy lol...I feel your pain

I did a preg test a day ago....it was neg after ten mins so I turned it over and forgot bout it...I went to through it out there and there's 2 blazing lines...I assume they're false positives as the time frame has obviously passed long after I was meant to read it? I'm tryin to upload but haven't a clue how to I took a pic with the iPad here

It was waaaayyyyyy after the time frame though? Every time I try o upload this pic it freezes grrrrrr

C.m.c - if you are on the ipad thn you need to click on 'desk top version' at bottom of screen, then 'go advanced' then click on manage attachments and you should be able to browse for you pic and press 'upload'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->