Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

You can get evaps with HPT's but have never seen them with FRER. I used to always go back hours later and check my negatives. You can get indents with FRER but they are grey lines.

I would suggest testing again when you are ready. If you can't upload then email me the pic so I can see elsha_ (at) hotmail (dot) com .... Wrote it like that to stop any random spammers (obviously use @ and .) :lol:

ok im on the laptop...kept freezing on me... here goes

Attachments

• AHHHHH.jpg
    AHHHHH.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
excuse my pj's, this was the hcg test the hospital gave me when they thought i had just had an MC so i found it in my bag...its more than 24hrs old. i had it on my beside cabinet and had turned it over after 10mins or so...maybe longer!!! so its a really delayed look...surely its false as the manufacturers always say these things can happen??????

That certainly looks positive but u are not meant to read it after the time frame. Test again in the morning and see what happens. Best of luck xxx

Susan sorry u cant sleep. Hope u are feeling ok and positive about your bfp. X

thanks mrsB... i know i wasnt even gonna look at it as i was throwing it out... but as you can imagine they lines are much more clear in real life

i know its naughty to look at it later

excuse my pj's, this was the hcg test the hospital gave me when they thought i had just had an MC so i found it in my bag...its more than 24hrs old. i had it on my beside cabinet and had turned it over after 10mins or so...maybe longer!!! so its a really delayed look...surely its false as the manufacturers always say these things can happen??????

I am not familiar with those tests so don't know if they have nasty evaps. I would suggest testing again in the morning. FX

Still wide awake and trying not to smother hubby in his sleep :lol:

I am trying to feel positive but am mostly just scared to be honest... I need to get past the twice weekly blood tests, first scan and 12 week screening and then maybe I will feel calmer - right now I am a mess.

yeah ive never ever used them- it was just the one from the hospital...im going to wait to sat or sun first morning urine.... i had negative today sure so surely its an evap...i promise im never ever testing early ever again it wrecks your mind!!!

hope you are able to sleep susan and feel well!!!!

Still wide awake and trying not to smother hubby in his sleep :lol:

I am trying to feel positive but am mostly just scared to be honest... I need to get past the twice weekly blood tests, first scan and 12 week screening and then maybe I will feel calmer - right now I am a mess.

Susan I know exactly how you feel :hugs: just take one day at a time , it's all we can do :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Susan it's so understandable to be scared and nervous. Just take one day at a time! Be good to yourself, rest when you need it and I know it's hard but try to be as stress free as u can!

Susan - Bask in your BFP!

Nina - I love that - I hope I am only 1 day away from my rainbow.

cmc - it's still early

So weird I still have no AF going to test again tomorrow would be 14dpo. Maybe the digi wasn't sensitive enough at 12dpo.

my DH says to stop obsessing but I agree it's the only sense of control we have.

mornin ladies,
just gonna say goodbye...
lune hun, keep testing :)
cmc hun, keep testing :)
susan hun, i'm sure you'll settle in to your new body soon!! ;)
nina hun, it would be so great for us all to meet, just keep positive and catch that eggy ;)
mrs b, onwards and upwards... catch the eggy too ;)
cath sweety, no negativity KEEP POSITIVE your sooooo strong!!! it will all come together ;)
noob gonna miss your madness lmfao good luck with the scans ladies who are going :)
catch you all when i get back, see all those bfp's and the rest of you girlies get catching the eggy, chin up, keep strong xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh cmc test again!

Well update the NHS are shit. I rang the hospital yesterday as instructed on the letter and they said they had no record of me. When I said I have the letter in my hand which say I need to phone straight away and make an appointment she said ok I will get someone to call you back.......NOTHING!?

I am hoping to get back to the uk for a holiday at some point in next year or 2. Sooo expensive though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->