Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Dream pop on over to Ireland too while your in that part of the world ;) you won't regret it !

Dream pop on over to Ireland too while your in that part of the world ;) you won't regret it !

Where are you from? I have been to Dublin, Avoca and a few other towns years ago and loved it. Flew over to see Robbie perform at Millenium? Stadium and made a 9 day holiday out of it. I LOVED it.

I am originally from Dublin near the coast, but have moved to Meath to the countryside as we needed room for our 4 dogs ! Lol.......

I am originally from Dublin near the coast, but have moved to Meath to the countryside as we needed room for our 4 dogs ! Lol.......

Yeah, been to Meath, we did a day trip and it passed through Meath and we spent a little while there

Sarah...have a great holiday

Lune.....I've heard digital tests are slower....ooooo test again!

Ladyluck.....that's is infuriating.....phone the complaints department and I bet you get sorted ASAP!

Dream......Ireland has soooo many beautiful areas....im a huge fan of Galway....come to the north too.....you do t even have to exchange your currency if you've been in England! If you're a Titanic fan go to Belfast!

Nina...how are you today?

MrsB ece and cath....how's your cycles going? Any news?

Left, twin and dream....how's all the pregnant people? Hope you're all starting to relax and not worry too much....I'm sure it's impossible with hat we have all been through.

Dream...do u have bloods done every 48hrs then?

My test was defo an evap.....I just to bfn on a repeat

I'm sorry about that Hun. You're still on CD 10, you're definitely not out yet <3

So here's the deal, I was hoping for a rise in my temps this morning, but got a slight dip.
We usually don't sleep with the AC on, but last night was really hot so we did.
I slept like a rock. During the week I had really restless nights (which can cause a more elevated temp).
I'd trying to believe that the dip was just because of the AC and a good nights sleep.
Does my chart look OK? I'm hoping that the smiley was real and I did O. My cervix was so high and quite soft last night, today is still high but firm. DTD every day for the past 5 days, hoping it's enough.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5275535&

And another thing. Last year my birth father passed away and left us inheritance. The money finally came through a few weeks ago, and I wanted to buy myself some jewelry from the money so I can remember him with it. We weren't close, and I hadn't talked to him in about a year before he passed. I felt awful about it.
Since then I had both MC, and wanted to get something to remember everything.
I found the perfect piece. It's a simple gold chain with 3 pendants, one chunk of gold, a pendant with a diamond, and another with an antique diamond. several gold rings are between each pendant. I know each one is for each soul I've lost, I don't know which belongs to which though. I most definitely don't want to add any more pendants. I was holding back the tears when I bought it, I just feel drawn to it. It's the perfect gift from my father <3
I'll try to share a picture later.

Nina - sometimes your body is slow to react to the rise in progesterone, so you may not see temp rise until tomorrow. That is a beautiful necklace.

Right after I took another test this AM and BFN then I started spotting. On to the next cycle...we are going on vacation for 9 days which will end just before I O so I am debating if I should just make myself not obsess and just try to have fun.

Nina that necklace sounds so beautiful!

The air con and good sleep will prob have affected the dip

Lune....sorry AF is here...maybe it could b a holiday baby?

Lune sorry af came :-(. Best of luck for this next cycle.

Nina the necklace sounds a lovely idea

X

Hi ladies

Just been reading through about a hundred pages to catch up with everything - so much has happened.

Firstly - Susan - woooo hoooo!!!!! I love your new footer!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I know it's almost impossible not to worry but try to enjoy it. You are pregnant!!!!

Sarah - I hope you're havng a fab holiday. I'm v jealous!!

ladyluck - the NHS are wonderful at times but other times they are infuriatingly bad. I hope they get back to you and apologise too!

Have a lovely sunny weekend ladies!!!

ive been thinking about this for days and didnt want to post as i didnt feel right. i think this is is reasons ive been testing and i should have waited.

my MIL keeps telling me about people who are pregnant...even the day she saw me when i started to bleed and knew it was a MC she was saying about DH's cousins being pregnant. well she told me about another of DH's cousins who is due right when i would have been. she had a son 2 weeks before my daughter was born and i am so happy for her...i know she tried IVF and lots more for over 10 years and she had her son naturally and now is pregnant again naturally.....i am happy for her but i cant help feeling like im being left behind.

i know i have a beautiful DD and am so thankful for that but it hurts to know others who have one my DD's age are now having number 2 or have had.

i am sorry if i sound selfish to anyone with multiple losses and TTC number 1. i just cant tell anyone else as when i begin to say it everyone says sure you have DD or else they say.,..you will be pregnant again>>>> thing is im not so confident!

sorry for the rant. im sure i will be ok tomorrow. just need to prob start to cry sometime as i havent done that yet

Cmc - don't apologise for venting. We're all here for the good times and the bad. You lost your baby, whether you already have a child or not is irrelevant.

It's tough, you can think you're doing fine, then wham, a thoughtless comment comes and it's tough to keep the positive momentum. Could you mention it to your dh so he can have a quiet word with her? I really hope it's just that she's not engaged her brain otherwise she is a real cow!

Huge hugs xx

Cmc - don't apologise for venting. We're all here for the good times and the bad. You lost your baby, whether you already have a child or not is irrelevant.

It's tough, you can think you're doing fine, then wham, a thoughtless comment comes and it's tough to keep the positive momentum. Could you mention it to your dh so he can have a quiet word with her? I really hope it's just that she's not engaged her brain otherwise she is a real cow!

Huge hugs xx

thank you hilslo... yeah it just annoyed me today. i even had an arguement with DH over nothing im just so pissed off today.

how are you? are you DTD at the min? does your chart say your O ing?

I think I'm about to. Got a positive opk today so will jump dh again tonight. So worried about getting a stupidly short luteal phase again though. Last time I started spotting at 7dpo - eek!

I've got to try and think positively though!

yes hopefully as each cycle comes your LP will be longer...hopefully even if you got 10 or 11 days this time it be good!

Hi everyone :) cmc sorry you have having a bad day , hope tommrow is a better one:hugs:

No relaxing for me just yet ....... A long time to go before we get there :wacko:
Still one day at a time , no looking beyond that right now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->