Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hi everyone :) cmc sorry you have having a bad day , hope tommrow is a better one:hugs:

No relaxing for me just yet ....... A long time to go before we get there :wacko:
Still one day at a time , no looking beyond that right now .

Me too - so scared! Just not ready for a ticker.... I altered my signature and that's it.

With my 1st pregnancy and falling on 1st IUI I felt it had been too easy and then when things went wrong I said to hubby that I knew we'd had it too good...that it had to be too good to be true.

He asked me if I felt that way now about this pregnancy and I said No, not so much. I am worried but that's because of what we have been through, I do feel that it worked the first cycle we tried which is almost too good to be true but I am trusting that it is Gods plan for us and trying not to fixate on feeling that way.

I am just soooo nervous about the 12 week screening. :(

Sorry peeps for burdening you...

Hi ladies....

Cmc don't feel u can't vent. Even though I'm desperate for baby number one. Having another child doesn't make your miscarrage less painful at all.

Dream: 'burden' away I don't think any of us can now relax through a pregnacy and the first 12 weeks are the most stressful. Just think positively that this little bean is the one!

NHS update: phoned hospital again and still no record of me and appears my paper work has 'been misplaced' finally my own GP phoned me back at 6 tonight very apologetic and said she would sort it. So hopefully I will at least know when my appointment is on Monday. I'm guessing there will be a wait for the procedure itself. Good speaking to the GP thoughts she said even though. Need a biopsy no actual cancer cells were found only server abnormalities and for that there is treatment so fingers crossed the biopsy comes back saying the same :flower:

Good morning ladies,

Sarah - You must be in Turkey now. I guess there's a good chance you can read these. So I hope you're having a great time :)

Nina - Last month my temp did not rise until a couple of days after the +OPK. Our bodies are so strange really! I'm sure the AC would effect your temp. And your bracelet sounds lovely.

cmc - Sorry for the bfn, but it's still early. There still is a chance ;)

Lune - Sorry the witch got you. On to next month then ;)

hilslo - Good luck with the BD. Hope you catch the eggie ;)

susan - You have every right to be worried. I was worried even the first time even if I had nothing to compare to. But as every one else says, try to take one day at a time. It seems to help :)

LL84 - Good luck with the biopsy dear. I'm sure everything is fine. FX for you.

AFM - AF is here. Last cycle before TTC. I am happy, impatient but so nervous at the same time :wacko:

Good morning everyone :) hope you are all having a lovely morning . The weather is supposed to be lovely today here so hoping for some sunshine :) another morning of dry heaving for me , its like clock work the last 5 mornings 5 mins after my feet hit the ground , I'm not complaining :) it's offers me comfort :) but it is the weirdest thing ever !!!!!

Dream one day at a time :) Sarah hope you are having an amazing holiday :)
Everyone else have a great weekend xx

Hi girls, sorry not been on for a few weeks as mega busy with work. So much seems to have happened on here. Congrats to all those with positive tests great news and good luck to those still waiting.

Well my witch showed up around 16 days go but only lasted 3 days. So I'm just waiting for my next cycle to come then I think we are going to try again. We are not preventing at all at the moment but not trying either. I'm get too confused on the whole when I'm ovulating thing so we decided just to go with the flow and if its meant to be it will happen..

Hope you girls are all ok x x x

Morning ladies.
I need to do a proper update on you guys, but just wanted to say I was thinking about you all.

10dpo and my temps did a wacky thing. My boobs haven't started hurting until last night and now they're on fire (but looking fantastic). thinking I'll test on monday.

Helena - your chart looks v exciting!!!! We can't wait until Monday! Test now! ;-) x

Good luck Helena. Am excited for Monday. That dip looks brill

I'm hoping that's what that dip is! I started getting little oddpains and such since the day before yesterday. Nothing super painful, but they make me jump. Feeling super calm about it all. A march baby would be perfect. I decided not to test until monday because you need like 3 days after a dip to see a bfp. I showed hubby my chart and he saw the spike and said "oh so you ovulated" lmao

Helena - good luck for Monday :)

It's 4am here and wide awake.... I fell asleep around 7:30 last night on couch and hubby woke me to go to bed at 8:30. Have done that last 3 nights.

My Dad is back in hospital, he coughed and felt something pop inside where they operated week before last so needed to be operated in again :(

Today we're off on a cavalier kc spaniel play date with loads of other dogs - we all meet 1st Sunday of each month, it's so much fun :)

Then Monday morning 7am I will be down my hospital for more bloods and check my beta HCG levels - I am so scared!

How normal is it to have ovulation pains for almost a week?
They started last Sunday, light, got very painful and all the time around Wednesday through Friday, and yesterday and today dull pains.
I know a MC makes things wacko but still.
Plus, still no major rise in temps. It's kind of bumming me out.

Hey nina, I never had O pains ever before. But this month I was sore for 2 days, defo O pain.

What day did your opk,s think O was? Your temps might be a bit off till or if AF arrives

Jus had a glance at ur chart....mmmmmm I'm not sure! Can it takes days after positive O test for us to actually O?

I got the +OPK on Wednesday, and the dip on Friday. I did get some sort of a rise, but not a nice big one. O is supposed to happen a day or two after the +OPK. it usually happens for me the day after.
I think I'm just having a really bad day. Month, year, life. Whatever.
My coworker in the office next door is scheduling her 16 week scan. My life officially stinks.

Nina I bet it's because this is your first month after the MC....my post O temps look weird plus I got bfn this morning.....just want AF to show and try another month.

You and DH are very fertile. It will hopefully happen quickly again for you.

I hate 2013 nothing nice has happened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->