Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina I bet it's because this is your first month after the MC....my post O temps look weird plus I got bfn this morning.....just want AF to show and try another month.

You and DH are very fertile. It will hopefully happen quickly again for you.

I hate 2013 nothing nice has happened to me.

I'm sorry hun ((hugs))
I just hate my life right now. This past year has been nothing but miserable.

Hugs nina...... Lets hope we have an amazing 2014!!!!!!!!!!! Don't panic about your temps this month......next month I bet you will be back to normal

I'm just so tired of disappointment after disappointment.
I feel childish saying this- but it's not fair.

Your right.....it isn't fair!!! Don't feel bad for thinking it..... You deserve a happy ending and I do sooooooo hope we all get it here.

Oh ladies I'm with u on that. On New Year's Eve I was pregnant and thought 2013 was going to be an amazing year . Nope crap! temp drop for me the last 2 days and cramps think af is about to show up

Nina i feel the same.....its isnt fair! My best friend had a baby yesterday and i want to feel happy for her but its such a punch in the face. I hate 2013 as lots of bad things have happened not just with ttc. I hate my life right now as ive been standing still for two and half years whilst watching everyone around me moving forward with their lives. It really isnt fair at all. 2013 is the worse of my life. 2014 will be amazing!!! Hopefully :)

I think your body is trying to o but hasnt yet. Keep using opks as u might get another + soon.
Xxx

I think your body is trying to o but hasnt yet. Keep using opks as u might get another + soon.
I don't think so, I tried again yesterday and it was super faint. I just hope this cycle ends soon. Whatever way.

I hope the second half of 2013 is better for all of us.

Ok maybe u will get a temp rise tomorrow. Does ff give u cross hairs if u put a high temp in for tomorrow? On my bfp cycle my temp didnt go up til 4 days after +opk.
X

Yes, I put in fake temps, not even high, just the same- 36.6 which is higher than the dip I had and it gave me crosshairs. I just wish my body would let me know whats going on.

I really hope the 2nd half of 2013 (and 2014) is all our year. It's not been a good start at all :(

I have been getting some lovely cuddles from my Dogs today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1
Awww your wee dog is o cute Susan!

Ladyluck and mrsB im sorry you ladies feel like this too............I think my AF is coming...I don't know why but I think I'm ok when AF arrives...I can move on to the next month...I hate that my AF is almost due, I've got a bfn n I can't do anything! I just want AF now so I can move on to a new month

Ladies one thing is for sure.....we all got pregnant once before so it can and it WILL happen again for us!!

As predicted she is here. Right on with the next cycle! day 1
Oh Love, I'm sorry. Join our pity party?

https://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/6cb3a74e043eee1001521e28846d888f.png

LL84 sorry af came but this new cycle could be the one! Best of luck lovely.

Cmc if u arent getting a bfp then i hope your af comes soon so u can move forward
Xxx

super super faint, but showed up as soon as the pee hit it

Attachments

• 20130707_090711.jpg
    20130707_090711.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8
Helena yahoo I see it too :) congratulations :)

Everyone else your right life is so not fair sometimes errrrrrrr ....... Hope you feel better soon Nina sounds like your having one of " those " days :hugs:

So far 2012 had a crappy end ...... The start of 2013 was too hectic either !
I'm so hoping the end of it is wonderful and 2014 brings my rainbow safely to me . I'm getting really anxious now my early scan is only 5 days away :wacko:
My edd is also coming soon , me and on have taken the day off work and plan to do something to mark the day .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->