Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

mornin ladies, yeah things do remind you of it, i had a good cry to bloody adele "rolling in the deep"... it was the part when she says "we almost had it all" and "you had my heart instead of your hand" grrrr.... need to get negative out... fill with positive, soooo, hows everyones cycles? i'm cd8... still low on the monitor :( had really bad af cramps yesterday, i dont know what my body wants? i had bad cramps with ov... does anyone else cramp?? or is it just weirdo me? xxxxxxx

When I had my IUI in Feb, they played that as they inseminated me so "Rolling in the Deep" was very much the song my baby was conceived to.

:hugs:omg, so sorry hun, me and my big mouth xxxx:hugs::hugs:

mornin ladies, yeah things do remind you of it, i had a good cry to bloody adele "rolling in the deep"... it was the part when she says "we almost had it all" and "you had my heart instead of your hand" grrrr.... need to get negative out... fill with positive, soooo, hows everyones cycles? i'm cd8... still low on the monitor :( had really bad af cramps yesterday, i dont know what my body wants? i had bad cramps with ov... does anyone else cramp?? or is it just weirdo me? xxxxxxx

When I had my IUI in Feb, they played that as they inseminated me so "Rolling in the Deep" was very much the song my baby was conceived to.

Actually I laughed about the song when I was telling hubby afterwards. I was jacked up on valium. I was thinking they were very much rolling in the deep trying to get the catheter thing positioned right at my Fallopian tube :)

Actually I laughed about the song when I was telling hubby afterwards. I was jacked up on valium. I was thinking they were very much rolling in the deep trying to get the catheter thing positioned right at my Fallopian tube :)

:haha:jacked up on vallium :haha: yeah, suppose thats one way of lookin at the song, rollin in your fallopian tube :haha: think thats the new name for that song now :haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

sarahkr,
i had bad cramps with ov... does anyone else cramp?? or is it just weirdo me? xxxxxxx
I'm right around O and I've been getting these dull aches all day. I usually had very light O pain, and mostly felt it during BD.

I consider after the first AF a new cycle. The first cycle would just be... after MC before AF?

I, too, am waiting for first AF to TTC again. I've got my Clomid waiting to go. But my BBT this AM was still low so not O'd yet which means at least another 2+ weeks until AF. I am worried that this will be an anovulatory cycle which means I could wait 2+ months or get provera to bring on a period. But since I also stopped bleeding about 2 weeks ago, I have to be patient to give my body time to gear up to O, could happen between cd18-26. :coffee:

sarahkr,
i had bad cramps with ov... does anyone else cramp?? or is it just weirdo me? xxxxxxx
I'm right around O and I've been getting these dull aches all day. I usually had very light O pain, and mostly felt it during BD.

I consider after the first AF a new cycle. The first cycle would just be... after MC before AF?

ahhh so its not me, as i didnt have a propper bleed... the dr did an internal and was baffled, my cervix was high and closed, but old blood...:shrug: its not moved from up there? monitor is reading low, absolutely no line on the opk, due to ov around the 24th, but is this a cycle??? i set the monitor to day 1 on the 13th, thats when i had the internal, i passed "something" on the tuesday, but my cervix has not changed from high and closed...:wacko: my boobs are getting really veiny... argghhh god what is wrong with me :cry: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs: oh now my cm is really thick white.. almost like yukki 2cm thick??? is all this normal??? xxxxx:hugs:

ahhh so its not me, as i didnt have a propper bleed.
Wait... I think I missed something, why didn't you have a proper bleed?
You can ovulate "between MC and AF", I'm not sure I did though.
You're still pretty early, I'm sure you'll O soon.

I know u 'can' ovulate between mc and af as people on these forums have got pregnant again before af. But i dont think i will ovulate and many may not.

Xxx

I'm waiting for AF too. Had my op 4.5 weeks ago and no bleeding yet (only some spotting for 10 days. I don't really understand how it works but I'm not expecting to ovulate before AF comes. Doesn't stop me from doing the odd OPK though! :winkwink:

I've lost track a little - is anyone in their TWW? My cycle is so boring - I need the excitement of stalking someone's chart and/or symptoms to get that "oohh maybe.." feeling lol!

Susan - how was your first day back at work? I hope it wasn't too tough. x

Welcome LeftWonderin - I hope our board brings you some :dust:in getting that July (or failing that October) BFP!

Hi all,

Wasn't too bad going back - was a bit teary but the first client who rang was an arse, so brought me back to earth with a bang. I don't like working there and am considering resigning when we go through more treatment but for now, I am there.

I hope everyone waiting gets there AF soon - it's been 11 days since the induction and yesterday I had no bleeding or spotting. I really hope that's it now and my body prepares for AF.

ahhh so its not me, as i didnt have a propper bleed.
Wait... I think I missed something, why didn't you have a proper bleed?
You can ovulate "between MC and AF", I'm not sure I did though.
You're still pretty early, I'm sure you'll O soon.

:shrug:no, i was two days late... woke on the monay 13th... in agony, it was just fluid, went for an internal.. he was baffled, i passed something on the tuesday, had to walk back, another dr looked at it, he was a bit baffled too, i said what is it? he just said well its possible conception, now i examined that, and it looked like an open sack.. :shrug: he just looked in the container... no, i haven't had a propper bleed, its been slight and brown, now stopped, well i stopped using tampons on friday (sorry tmi) :blush: now i dunno whats going on with the monitor, its takin the piss out of me, its low, but i've never seen a darker line saying NO... its like its laughin at me, :wacko: so am i to class this as a cycle? i'm due to ov around the 24th??? af due 9th??? whats up with me now???? :shrug::cry:xxxxxx:hugs:

Hello,

I got another neg opk this morning. I dont expect a smiley face but enjoyed taking it.

Sarah- id go back to the docs for more info if u can. Seems strange that u didnt bleed.

Susan - well done with your first day at work x
I hope everyone is ok xxx

Hello,

I got another neg opk this morning. I dont expect a smiley face but enjoyed taking it.

Sarah- id go back to the docs for more info if u can. Seems strange that u didnt bleed.

Susan - well done with your first day at work x
I hope everyone is ok xxx

:wacko:funny you should sat that hun, hospital just rang, gotta go at 1.30 for an ultrasound????? friggin hell, whats up now???? what do you think it is??? cysts????? xxxx:hugs:

I dont know what it could be. Try not to worry. Good luck with US xxx

Im glad there are no cysts etc... sorry u were sick. Hope u are ok xxx

I got a smiley face this morning!
We didn't DTD yesterday but this morning. Now I'm slightly confused as when to DTD again. This evening? Tomorrow morning again?
I'm also very nauseated, this happened last time as well.
I'm trying to send good thoughts through reiki, the whole day with my hand on my lower stomach. I hope that's where things are :wacko:
Before I lost the baby, almost every night when in bed before sleep I used to put my hand there and say goodnight, send good thoughts and say how much we loved him/her and how much we're waiting for their arrival.
Last time I started getting bloated around 6dpo. I told myself I would try not to obsess, but seriously...
This is a day where I actually feel positive, that this may be the month.

Nina - congrats on smiley! Id dtd tonight unless morning is more convenient for u. Good luck with catchinh the egg!

Sarah - just see what your gp says tomorrow hun. How u feeling now?

Xxx

Nina - congrats on smiley! Id dtd tonight unless morning is more convenient for u. Good luck with catchinh the egg!

Sarah - just see what your gp says tomorrow hun. How u feeling now?

Xxx

:hugs:thanks hun, it seems like my body still feels pregnant... negative tests, nothing on the opks... just feel sick, that was just a general pelvic scan, who do i need to see, a gynea? i'm so worried, been cramping again today... but with sickness... my cm is watery/creamy now???? lots of it????? :cry: what wrong with me??? xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->