Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Helena that's brilliant!!! Congratulations!! Woo hoo

I don't get how we're meant to cope with our edd. It's going to kill me. We're all supposed to be bump buddies hanging out in the trimester pages. Life was so amazing before.

DH leaves on wednesday so we're going to hang out at the museum today and then spend the night watching movies. I'm rather nauseous, but as long as I eat and drink water I feel better for a bit. I'm hoping to get a blood test tomorrow to check my levels. I don't care so much about my hcg level because I know it'll be super low, but I want to know my progesterone. I've been taking the prometrium vaginally, so i'm hoping that that's helped, but since it's vaginally it won't show up in my blood so I'll be able to get a better idea of where they are naturally. I'm also going to request that they prescribe something stronger. Like actual suppositories. I'm super nervous about testing tomorrow. I have a good feeling about this gummy, but there's always the slight worry the line won't get darker and it'll happen again. I'm so glad I have you girls :hugs:

Left wonderin its lovely that u are going to do something to mark the edd.
Good luck with your scan xxx

yeah, I have 2 or 3 of them. I won't use them until a much darker test though. not willing to see "not pregnant"!

There is a memorial called "angels plot " in the cemetery for all babies , I think we will get a single white rose , I want to write a letter too and go visit it . Just to remember , I'd like it to become a yearly thing . That little soul was so much a big part of my life that it is only right they are remembered :cry:

Would like a walk on the beach after and maybe some lunch out :winkwink:

Sounds beautiful and very appropriate left wonderin!! Hope scan goes well for you

that sounds lovely. Let us know how the scan goes :hugs:

Yay Helena!!! :happydance:

Good luck for your scan LW and the memorial plans sound wonderful.

I feel like crap. It's 7am and the first day for the kids back at school after just over 2 weeks off. Doesn't sound like long but OH. MY. GOD. they've driven me crazy. Poor little things have been so bored and just want to see their friends. Not sure who's more excited for them to go back :haha:

Morning,

Managed to force myself to stay awake till 9:30 last night so slept until 5am :) I have my 2nd beta bloods this morning and I am anxious. I haven't peed on any more sticks for progression, I just didn't want to mess with myself.

Will know results by 2:30pm. Going to keep myself busy with housework till then!

Twin - the kids are in school holiday for next 2 weeks here so going to see a lot of posts on Facebook of my cousins whinging about their kids. I remember in the past if I have commented, I have gotten "Sue, your lucky you don't have kids" and I like "oh, lucky? Right....that's what it is" - gotta love insensitive comments from family eh?

I hate people who say shit like that. Nothing pisses me off more!

I'll be due March 19th :D

Good luck dream!! Let us know how you get on!

Hi Girls,

Thanks for the thoughts. I rang and got my results and HCG has gone up from 40.9 to 275 and Progesterone from 62 to 77 :happydance: I go back again Thursday for the next level check. The nurse told me to book in my first scan for about 14 days time but both ultrasound places were booked...so earliest I could get was 21 days time either on 29th July at a regular ultrasound place or 30th at the private ultrasound place where I went before for all my scans. I chose that place as I felt taken care of there (even though it was where we went for the last bub's scans). So I will be 7+1 by then (as my ticker is not on Aussie time.... :lol: I am 4 weeks today!)

I am going to continue to pray with all that I have, that the outcome this time is different. I will also continue to pray that there are more :bfp: in store for this group. :hugs:

My Dad is doing really well and is coming home tomorrow....I told him about the pregnancy, as he's been so low with this surgery and I wanted him to know he has a reason to get well for. I am really close to my Dad. I lost my Mum to cancer when I was 23 so I have grown even closer to my Dad after that.

Anyway.... what's new with everyone? I hear the UK has been having a heatwave. My friends in Bristol said it was 28ºc there yesterday and my best mate in London was drinking wine on her patio in a photo on facebook. It's been 19ºc here and sunny but bloody cold. I was shivering at the train station this morning wondering whether I should invest in a pair of gloves. It was probably about 5ºc then!

:hugs:

Dream I am sooooo delighted for you! And waiting to 7+1 weeks will be much better...you will see so much better detail and be far far far more reassured that all is well!

I am soooooo happy for you. I bet your dad is over the moon too!!

Yes I'm not back to Work till I'm 8 weeks post op so I'm filling a paddling pool and relaxing in the garden with dd and 2 jack Russell's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->