Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sorry iv been MIA lately ladies - this weather has distracted me!!

Any BFPS?! xxx

Good morning ladies,

With Sarah on holiday, this place is really quiet :rofl:

Susan - So happy your levels are increasing nicely :thumbup:. We will all be praying for you :hugs:

Helena - Huge congrats! I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry! This is a fresh page!

cmc & LL84 - Sorry AF is here. On to the next cycle then :winkwink:

AFM - I had my CD3 hormone screening today. I asked them to e-mail the results to me as well. Hope they will be fine. I'm so nervous :wacko:

Dream. Im so pleased your levels are increasing and u dont have to wait long for a scan. Best of luck hun

Helena are u ready to be added as bfp number 6??? How exciting!

Im cd9 now. Starting to dtd every other day. I had a dream last night that i got my bfp. I wish it would come true
Xxx

Great results dream!I had an appointment set up for the 30th for a sono saline, so now I'm hoping to change that to a ultrasound. We'll have scan pictures to compare!

Woke up with a horrible headache and tummy ache. hoping somewater helps. Ick

Cath we are both on cd9 and have the same length cycles. Good luck to us xxx

MrsB....good girl....get DTD as much as you can

Ece let us know how your results go...fx for you!! Are you worried about egg supply is tht why your having cd3 tests?

Helena...good news they're darker......fab news

Dream....hope your chilling now with those great results. Am super excited for you

Ladyluck.....il be your cycle buddy...AF will hopefully here tomorrow for me

Cath.....get DTD!!! Cd9!!!!!!!!

Nina....how's the temps now? Any better idea of your chart?

God I wonder if Sarah has tested???????

ATM....I'm not catholic but my husband is....his mum told me to pray to Saint Gerard the patron Saint if motherhood..... I might do this (I'm Christian but not catholic so there no harm I'm sure as long as I play by my religions rules?)!

went to get my bloods drawn an hour ago. Will call and find out what my beta is in an hour. They aren't going to draw progesterone until tomorrow because I need to speak to my doctor and only he can authorize that. When I speak to him today, I'll also ask him to give me a script for progesterone

Attachments

• 20130708_061549.jpg
    20130708_061549.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20130708_063505.jpg
    20130708_063505.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6

Ece let us know how your results go...fx for you!! Are you worried about egg supply is tht why your having cd3 tests?

Dream....hope your chilling now with those great results. Am super excited for you

ATM....I'm not catholic but my husband is....his mum told me to pray to Saint Gerard the patron Saint if motherhood..... I might do this (I'm Christian but not catholic so there no harm I'm sure as long as I play by my religions rules?)!

Ooh you have just reminded me , my mum who is very religious ( catholic ) rosary every night gave me a prayer about a month before I got my BFP . I did say it once or twice , maybe it had something to do with my BFP . If anyone would like it pm me and I'll send it to you xxxx

c.m.c- I don't see why you shouldn't do that. I've heard of that before. Any time I meet anyone named Gerard I wonder if the mother had a hard time conceiving.

Ooh you have just reminded me , my mum who is very religious ( catholic ) rosary every night gave me a prayer about a month before I got my BFP . I did say it once or twice , maybe it had something to do with my BFP . If anyone would like it pm me and I'll send it to you xxxx

Yes send it to me please. I googled and got the saint Gerard prayer. My own mums prays to st Anthony when he looses things lol:dohh:

Ladies so af wasn't arriving. For incredible pain and ended up in hospital last night and been diagnosed with suspected ectopic. I'm only 17 dpo but my hcg was 3000? Is that normal? They said my uterus was empty but cervix was closed. Had no blood only dark discharge and pain has now stopped. They are taking me to surgery tomorrow but I keep thinking what if they are wrong and there just hasn't been enough time to see the sac? They can't see a baby in my tube but can see a mass. Is there any chance it could be a cyst?

Ll I'm so so sorry youre going through this. I doubt it's a cyst as they appear black due to being fluid, on ultrasound a mass will be echogenic......

Omg I can't believe this!

17dpo is very early for ectopic symptoms.

Did u do a test?

I guess the hospital prob know best.

I'm thinking of you lady !!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If there's no ectopic I'm sure they can come back out, you dont want to risk losing your tube!

I was 7+3 when I had my surgery and there was no baby in the tube just a huge mass of pregnancy cells attached to the colon and ruptured out of the tube. I think if there's pain, HCG and a mass it could be ectopic. With me the ectopic was so hard to diagnose as all along there was a baby in the womb too.

Shit.....keeps us informed, I will be thinking of you all night and tomorrow. xxxxxxx

No I hadn't tested because I hard darker discharge the day before I was due and cramps so thought af was arriving. That's why I can't believe my hcg has come back 3000! u had a normal period last month. I had a real pain but now no pain or spotting. They have said they will always take my tube as leaving it after an ectopic would cause big risk of another. U suppose I just need to know they are a hundred percent sure and they keep telling me they aren't but my uterus is empty

ladyluck84, I'm sending you big hugs!
Wouldn't 3000 be high for ectopic? Shouldn't it be lower? :s
I'm so sorry you're going through this- I hope you get more solid answers tomorrow!
Keep us updated ((hugs))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->