Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Crappy cramps.
Seriously, I didn't have this bad of symptoms when I was pregnant. I am having BAD cramps, nausea in the evening and through out the day, tired... What a cruel reminder to what isn't.
Temps still haven't gone up. I'm OPKing, but it's really faint. HCG on Thursday, hope it's zero, or maybe a medical miracle and I'll have a super high number, surprise!
I'm very realistic though. I'm really not that dumb.

ladyluck84, I'm sending you big hugs!
Wouldn't 3000 be high for ectopic? Shouldn't it be lower? :s
I'm so sorry you're going through this- I hope you get more solid answers tomorrow!
Keep us updated ((hugs))

U thought the same that 3000 was too high for 4 weeks but the doctor said I must be 6 weeks but I did have a period 28days ago and a positive ovulation peak this month on the fertility monitor

Lady they will never take the tube unless the know its ectopic and it sounds like it is. They will know for 100%sure when they do the laparoscopy as they will see it.....it is much safer to take the tube (and that's what I was devastated about) but fingers crossed they can keep your ovary.

I lost the baby in the womb at 6+4 and the day of my ectopic 7+3 my HCG was 5000!

I can't believe you have to go through this. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me and make sure you get a good talk with your surgeon before and after.

I know years ago they saved the tube but it caused so many future ectopics. Then they started to remove the tube and ovary but again they realised what they do now is best.

Check out the ectopic pregnancy trust.org I got good answers there

I'm thinking of you!

Lady I had a day of pain then nothing, then pain then bleeding the no pain for days and days then bang severe pain the day it ruptured and that was my surgery day.

I think it's normal for pain to go away...mine did for two weeks before the rupture

https://www.ectopic.org.uk

The FAQ questions with answers bit was a God send to me after

Ladies so af wasn't arriving. For incredible pain and ended up in hospital last night and been diagnosed with suspected ectopic. I'm only 17 dpo but my hcg was 3000? Is that normal? They said my uterus was empty but cervix was closed. Had no blood only dark discharge and pain has now stopped. They are taking me to surgery tomorrow but I keep thinking what if they are wrong and there just hasn't been enough time to see the sac? They can't see a baby in my tube but can see a mass. Is there any chance it could be a cyst?

{hugs} I am so sorry that you are having to suffer through this. It's just not fair. All the best for the surgery....I will be thinking of you xx

Ece let us know how your results go...fx for you!! Are you worried about egg supply is tht why your having cd3 tests?

Still no results :(. But yes, I just turned 36 and can't shake the feeling that something's wrong about quantity and/or quality :(.

LL84 - I'm so sorry about what you're going through. Big hugs!

Nina - I've read that sometimes your body gears up for O, you get a +OPK but for some reason it can't. That may be what you're going through. I guess you'll get another +OPK soon and then you'll O. Good luck for Thursday!

Think of you today Lady Luck!!:hugs:!!

AF arrived.

I'm happy, I had some pain this month and was petrified of another ectopic.

I am 7 weeks post surgery so defo good to let my body heal

Onwards and upwards.....cd1

Hcg was 15. Going for more bloods on Wednesday. Doctor was really surprised thatmy hpts were positive haha. He's not checking my progesterone, but giving me suppositories instead. I'll start them tonight and continue taking my progesterone cream and take the oral supplements from my last pregnancy. Not worried about my low hcg because I had only implanted two days prior and it's always been low for me in the beginning.

Cmc- hope this is your lucky month

Lady- oh dear :( :huge: please keep us updated

Ladyluck I am SOOOO sorry your going through this hun but i agree 300 is VERY high for 17dpo hun! I think the highest my levels went up too were 2000 that was after methotrexate and that was at 6 weeks = im praying they managed to save your tube hun - i hate hearing about women who have been through ectopics - I dont think unless you have been in that situation just how scary it actually is njot just from our point of view but from out OHs view aswell :-( Hope you can update soon lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MRsB Any sign of ov? My tests are going really dark now CD10 they were stark neg 3 days ago - i guess after a mc anything can happen!

test.jpg

Nina - maybe your body still had some HCG lying around hun? I know when i tested at CD5 my HPTs looked neg but my opks were still pos my hcg 7 days prior to that was only 28 aswell then they went neg but now getting really dark so keep testing hun and keep dtd :-D

Helena Huge congrats hun!

C.M.C im glad that your glad AF arrived hun as i know how much you were worrying xxxxx

Hi everyone else xxx

Cath, both OPK and HPT are snow white.
Two days ago the OPK was slightly there but this morning nada. I do have a blood test Thursday, but I'm sure it will be negative.
I'm breaking out like a teenager. I have no clue what's going on anymore. Maybe AF?
And you are so right- anything can happen after MC. I think it's the biggest medical mystery ever!

omg my skin is really bad too hun!! Its been the same since 3 days before my bfp its annoying me so much!!

Thats weird then hun?? I was looking at your temps earlier and i cant figure it out? xxx

I read an article today about IVF and a break through in the medical world.
I have no idea how to say it in English- but apparently, 15 embryos were made (?) and out of them each was checked for chromosome/DNA. Out of 15 only 3 were good (3!!!) One was returned and a sweet baby was born in May.
Apparently, most times IVF doesn't catch is because of the chromosome abnormalities. A woman under 40- only 1 out of 10 embryos will make it. That is NOT a lot! Scary :(
While the article was very hopeful- for preventing early MC in IVF patients, it's still sad and painful to know that the natural way still doesn't have any guarantees. the numbers are still the same, and nothing will heal my pain :(
I'm happy that women who have trouble conceiving might not have to go through another heartbreak of MC.
This took place in Britain, I'll try to find an online article later.

I know. I looked at anovulatory charts, and they were all over the place. Mine just looks... Dead as Sarah would say!
I do break out before AF, so maybe that's what's happening. Hoping, crossing my fingers, let just finish off this cycle!

I was looking at reasons for mc and what my consultant will be testing me for as I have reacurring mc and the scary thing is that if it is a chromosone prob then there is literally nothing they can do you just have to keep trying and trying and trying and that scares the life out of me xxx

Awww cath I'm hoping its not chromosome related !!!

I know cath ectopics are scary......scary for future fertility! Did you lose your tube?

Nina....u may have caught the egg last week or maybe your body is getting ready for AF and a brand new cycle to TTC again!!

I was so worried about some of the pains I had this month so I'm happy with being cd1 today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->