Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Awww cath I'm hoping its not chromosome related !!!
I'm hoping it IS chromosome related, then it's just bad luck for us, and hopefully next time will be luckier.
I don't want to go through this again, then testing to find out something is wrong with one of us.

No hun my tube is saved but cause it might have scaring the chance of another ectopic high its a no win situation isnt it hun?

Im glad af arrived for yoi hun as I knew you worrying xxx

Im going t buy df and I a pool now lol who says you need a child to act like a kid :-D xxx

Awww cath I'm hoping its not chromosome related !!!
I'm hoping it IS chromosome related, then it's just bad luck for us, and hopefully next time will be luckier.
I don't want to go through this again, then testing to find out something is wrong with one of us.

I meant genetic:dohh:

I'm useless!! Yes you're right at least chromosome means it just pot luck and next time should be ok:thumbup:

Cath in this heat you defo need a pool!!!

We have been in ours all day! Wrecked!! Loving this hot weather!!

We were all set to test everything this next month before I got a bfp, but I'm terrified. Two back to back miscarriages at my age, just a few months from each other is not normal.I'm just hoping it was bad luck and trying my best to stay optimistic. It's all really terrifying.

I had a dream that I birthed a mini hippo. Later on it turned into a baby girl, but I called it hippo as a pet name. I think that's what I call it :)

Cmc - sorry af came although i know u were worried. Good luck for this new cycle...onwards and upwards!

Nina its strange how your temp hasnt changed much. Looks like u are dead lol. I hope u get some answers soon

Dream stop eating everything lol

Cath i ovulate quite late so am starting opks on cd13. Im really looking forward to it lol. Will hopefully dtd tonight

Xxx

We actually had genetic testing done- usually everyone here does it before TTC, and everything came back OK.
So I am hoping it's just bad chromosome luck, and not something with my eggs or DH's swimmers.

Nina I heard a radio interview about that research about 2 weeks ago , it was scary what they were saying . They found during the research for IVF that up to 70 % of ALL women's eggs have abnormalities !! That is why you ever only have 20-30 % of concieveing every month . He said that most eggs get fear listed but never impant thus all the bfn . This they have now found is also true for the blastocysts in IVF , before they may have being putting back a blastocyte that had chromosome abnormalities and no chance of implanting :( currently IVF chances I 1 in 4 but now with new screening your chances will increase to 2.5 -4 . Good odds :) however if you think about it the other way its a miricle the human race has survived !!!!!!

My sister calls them "walking miracles". That's what we all are.
It is amazing a baby is even born, after everything they go through in just 9 months!

It sure is the more I learn the more I realise each and every one of us walking on the planet earth is a little miracle :) makes you almost thankful for every day :)

4:09 in the morning and I am wide awake and paying for all the food I ate yesterday - dodgy tummy! Blurgh!

I think being at home doesn't help.... I get bored and then I eat. Stopping that today!

Hi ladies so they took my tube said this was better for future fertility as if they had left it it would likely happen again. Had a bad night with pain and for some reason not able to wee at all so they have had to put a catheter in so not likely I will be allowed home today

Oh hun I am so so sorry if you need a chat a few of us have hsd ectopics here. They didn't take my tube but took C.M.C I think xxx

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry <3
I hope you have a speedy recovery ((hugs))

Lady I'm so sorry to hear all you have been through, wishing you a speedy recovery xxxxxxx

Hi ladies so they took my tube said this was better for future fertility as if they had left it it would likely happen again. Had a bad night with pain and for some reason not able to wee at all so they have had to put a catheter in so not likely I will be allowed home today

Hey I'm so sorry.

I know exactly how you feel. I was absolutely devastated at loosing my tube! But I did a lot of research after and taking the tube is the best thing. Did they save your ovary?

I too had to have a catheter to drain my bladder I think it takes a day or two after anaesthetic for the bladder to recover.

I stayed in 2 nights after as I was very sore. I was told to take 6-8 weeks off work to heal but if I felt up to I could go back in 2 weeks....needless to say I've took 8 weeks!

My back got very very sore, like hardly able to walk after...think that was due to the progesterone plummeting!

Take your time, rest as you don't want to over heal and cause adhesions

I'm thinking of you:hugs:

C.M.C Is right hun - I think (THINK) that even with one tube the remaining tube can work for both if you get wht i mean?! Is that right C.M.C?? Like I told C.M.C the other day with the ectopic tube gone your chances of another ectopic are the same as a person who hasnt previously had an ectopic whereas myself whos tube was saved my chances are higher so i agree with C.M.C It might night seem it right now hun but having the tube removed was the best option, massice :hugs: to you lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->