Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ladyluck84 - I am sorry hon {hugs} hope you are on the road to recovery soon

C.M.C Is right hun - I think (THINK) that even with one tube the remaining tube can work for both if you get wht i mean?! Is that right C.M.C?? Like I told C.M.C the other day with the ectopic tube gone your chances of another ectopic are the same as a person who hasnt previously had an ectopic whereas myself whos tube was saved my chances are higher so i agree with C.M.C It might night seem it right now hun but having the tube removed was the best option, massice :hugs: to you lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes cath you're totally right, the Fallopian tubes are not attached to the ovary, they merely brush past and scoop the best egg in! With one tube if it knows the best egg is in the opposite ovary it can brush over to it and get the egg!!

Our bodies are unreal!!

Ip when they do a laparoscopy they always look at your good side before they remove the tube with the ectopic so they should know if your remaining side is healthy.

Mine looked healthy and I know people get ectopics due to inflammatory disease but 90% of ectopics there's no underlying reason or cause for it......so FX it's a one off:thumbup:

It's so much to take in in such a short time:hugs:

Massive higs ladyluck. Just remember that our bodies are amazing and you have a wonderful fighter tube in there ready to scoop up that eggie.

I have my second beta today. Getting nervous, but had an amazing progeression with my tests in just 12 hours, so hopefully it'll be a nice high number. I also started the endometrin yesterday and it sucks. Very leaky, but worth it. I'm 4 weeks today!!!

Hi ladies,

Got my CD3 blood results just now.

FSH - 6.1
LH - 3.3
E2 - 61.6
Prolactin - 22
TSH - 1.4

I've read everywhere that FSH/LH ratio should be close to 1:1. Do you think 2:1 poses a problem? And also it seems that E2 is better when lower than 50. What do you all think?

I don't have much advice to offee except tell you that my FSH was 4.77. I had the test done about 2 years ago. I can't remember any o my other numbers except my AMH being 2.9

Did your doctor say anything about them? Yours are so close to what you say they should be that I'd think it's fine. There's always wiggle room with those tests

Ece77 sorry i dont know anything about those tests.

Helena im glad u are seeing progress

X

Ladyluck, I'm so so sorry. Like cmc, I've also suffered an ectopic and had the tube removed. The surgery really does take it out of you - I was fit and healthy so expected to bounce back quickly but my body had other ideas.

I had a laparotomy and it took around a month before I went back to work. To be honest I was still very sore around the incision line and couldn't walk very well (think hunchback old lady shuffling!) but I found that work took my mind off it for a while which was abit of a relief. I do work in an office though so expect to take off quite a bit longer if you do anything remotely active!

My surgeon and the leaflet that they gave me when I left hte hospital confirmed the tube picking up the other ovary's egg though so it's not just a wives tale.

Take care of yourself and huge hugs from us all here :hugs::hugs:

Well it turns out I had fallen with the ectopic on my second cycle so after 11 month with the first miscarrage oddly optimistic. All looked healthy with the other tube just been told I was very 'unlucky'. Doctor said I could try again when every I felt physically ready. They like to say 3 months but this is for dating purposes. Yes both ovaries looked good. They showed me photos and my tube had actually ruptured. so glad u chose surgery and not the injection now I know that. Been in now since Sunday that's 4 night and 5 days tomorrow so hopefully they will remove the catheter and u can go home

such amazing news today! My beta went from 15 to 78 in two days!
well above normal doubling time :DDDD I'm crying. I have my first scan booked for the 30th

such amazing news today! My beta went from 15 to 78 in two days!
well above normal doubling time :DDDD I'm crying. I have my first scan booked for the 30th

Such great news!!! So happy for you!:thumbup::happydance::flower:

I've been searching the internet all day for someone with a similar doubling time as me (21.86 hours). I can't find anything as low as mine! Close was 24 hours with twins. The doctor was very happy with the rise, but now I'm worried that it could be something bad? I need to walk away from the internet :p

Helena - stop worrying, I know it's hard but googling stuff won't help. Are you having another beta? You will find it changes anyway and your next doubling time may be completely different.

I just had my 3rd beta and hcg has gone from 275 - 860 which is fine but I'd just hoped for it to be much higher. My progesterone has dropped from 77 - 63.2 so have to go back on progesterone pessaries. Next beta is Tuesday :)

Ece not sure at all about those tests. What did your Dr say?

Helena....try not to worry, the Internet sometimes s worse or us

Ll84 Take your time at recovering ....I still have pain and it wasn't even 8 weeks ago!
Glad you didn't need methotrexate either that's defo good for future TTC!

LL84 - Glad that your other tube and the ovaries are OK. Hope you'll feel better soon enough to try again!

Helena & Susan - Great news about rising HCG! Try not to be too picky about numbers ;)

AFM - My OB thinks my numbers are good. It seems they are in a good place according to the internet too. It's just the FSH:LH ratio I'm confused about. Well, I guess it's better not to think much of it :)

Morning all.

Helena and susan im so pleased for u both x

Ece77 im glad your doc thinks everythings good. X

AFM im cd12 now and going to start digital opks tomorrow morning. I sooo hope this is my lucky month. A baby from this cycle would be due in April and i had my baby in April so that would be nice x

LL84 yeah glad you didnt have MTX i had that hun and it just delays everything! its a horrible drug with horrible side effects!! Iv got everything x that you can come home today hun - how are you feeling??

Helena & Sus thats great news,

Ece i havent a clue what the numbers are meant to be but if your Dr is happy thats good!! woohoo xxx

Just waiting for my hcg levels to come back. The day I went In They were 3900. I'm in pain but so ready to come home. Doctor hasn't said anything about recovery time. sorry been wrapped up in my own little bubble but congrats Susan and Helena x

Dont be silly hun you got enough on your plate - the ladies will understand that - iv got my fx that you can come home lovely xxxx

Got my blood drawn this morning for clotting and HCG.
Came back negative. Ugh. It feels horrible.
I also took a OPK last night, it was a squinter. I almost burst into tears because I want a HPT to be a squinter, I want to see the line, not hope it's not there.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->