Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Oh Nina :-( :hugs: You will see a squinter soon lovely!!! I noticed your temp took a dip and your CM has changed to watery maybe ov is on its way?? xxxx

Just waiting for my hcg levels to come back. The day I went In They were 3900. I'm in pain but so ready to come home. Doctor hasn't said anything about recovery time. sorry been wrapped up in my own little bubble but congrats Susan and Helena x

You just concentrate on getting better and resting up {hugs}

Nina its so confusing emotionally. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself.

LL84 i hope u are allowed home soon. Take good care of yourself hun

X

I think I used this before, but this is seriously how I'm feeling right now!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/K6VhXtbgCXqQU/original.gif

I'd put in an animated giff of someone going "ptshhhh" with their tongue stuck out, but I don't know how to call that! I think I'm just, whatever, body- you are free to do whatever the heck you want, not like you asked me before.

I'm not going to worry anymore. I may call and request another beta for Monday, but for now it's fine. Another set of rising numbers will ease my mind.

Nina- you'll get your squinter....and then your blazing positive! :hugs: the cycle after a miscarriage is usually wonky. Mine have been oddly textbook (which is very weird for me) and I even had an awesome ovulation rise. My chart went triphasic.....and nada. no bfp. This cycle my chart was an absolute mess and bfp. I ovulated the day of my positive opk which is weird. Everything was messed up

ladyluck- don't be silly! I think we're all in our own little world. I really hope you have a very very quick recovery.

I would LOVE to be pregnant again by October 2013.. as soon as possible really! We found out we were pregnant on October 19, 2012. It was one of the happiest days of our lives. :) We lost our little guy at 39 weeks 1 day.. so just a few weeks ago. I was in the hospital being induced.. my water broke and there was blood. I had an emergency C-section, but he was gone d/t velamentous cord insertion. It was a freak thing. We plan to start trying again as soon as we can; we don't want to replace our little guy as we know that no child ever can. We simply want to be parents. We are just at that place in our lives. My hubby and I have talked about it, and we are on the same page on the matter. Before I got pregnant with him, in August of last year, they told me that they thought I had PCOS. I changed my eating habits and lost 20 pounds and got pregnant! Hopefully that is the case. I gained 36 pounds with this pregnancy, and I've lost 26 so hopefully that will get things working they way they should. The incision on my belly has healed up already. I'm feeling pretty good overall.. still a little sore at times, but otherwise, really pretty good. Has anybody had any experiences with a pregnancy soon after a C-section?

so sorry for your loss, first. I hope you find your ttc journey short lived and your motherhood journey lasting a lifetime :hugs:

Thank you! We hope that is the case, too! Good luck with your pregnancy, as well!

ohhhh so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I think you arent meant to ttc for atleast 9-12 months after a c-section but I may be completely wrong hun! what has your dr said? xxx

I believe the recommendation is 18-24 months, but hardly anyone follows that and is absolutely fine. I would speak to your doctor

Yeah I think it depends on how well your scaring is and how well you have healed as I know the scars can come open a few months down the line if pressure is there

We haven't talked to her yet. We aren't actually TTC just quite yet; I'm still having some bleeding.. but we plan to after my appointment. I have a f/u appointment with her the week after next so we are going to talk to her about it then, and I'm going to tell her that I don't want to take any birth control or anything like that.

Thats good that your going to talk to her, like you said nothing will replace your little boy but you need something to fill that void :hugs: I hope she says you can TTC quite soon! xxx

I hope so, too, because we probably will anyway. I know that is probably bad, but I can't help it.

Its not bad at all hun - you do whatever makes you happy isnt it? xxx

That's true.. I just hope she agrees with us because I would sure hate to go against doctor's orders! Haha. On the flip side of that, it's not uncommon to hear of people who are pregnant when they go back for their follow up so hopefully all will work out this time around.

no I know what you mean hun, after my ectopic I had Methotrexate and I was told under Drs orders DO NOT GET PREGNANT as all my natural folic acid had been stripped and we thought i was preg 6 weeks later and when i rung my dr he was NOT happy lol felt like a little girl again but these things happen hun so dont feel 'bad' going against their orders :-D Have you done research on people concieving few weeks after a c section? xxx

I have tried, but I haven't really found much. I pretty much just keep seeing not to get pregnant for 6-24 months afterward.

I would LOVE to be pregnant again by October 2013.. as soon as possible really! We found out we were pregnant on October 19, 2012. It was one of the happiest days of our lives. :) We lost our little guy at 39 weeks 1 day.. so just a few weeks ago. I was in the hospital being induced.. my water broke and there was blood. I had an emergency C-section, but he was gone d/t velamentous cord insertion. It was a freak thing. We plan to start trying again as soon as we can; we don't want to replace our little guy as we know that no child ever can. We simply want to be parents. We are just at that place in our lives. My hubby and I have talked about it, and we are on the same page on the matter. Before I got pregnant with him, in August of last year, they told me that they thought I had PCOS. I changed my eating habits and lost 20 pounds and got pregnant! Hopefully that is the case. I gained 36 pounds with this pregnancy, and I've lost 26 so hopefully that will get things working they way they should. The incision on my belly has healed up already. I'm feeling pretty good overall.. still a little sore at times, but otherwise, really pretty good. Has anybody had any experiences with a pregnancy soon after a C-section?

I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs:

Frsttimemomma I hope you get your rainbow baby!

My cousin got pregnant 6 months after a c section, though she was told not to, think all went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->