Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ive got quite creamy cm today too. Is creamy supposed to be before watery prior to ovulation?
Xxx

Nina - Congrats on your smiley! Hope you catch the eggie :)

Sarah - Hope you get some answers soon. Did they check for your blood HCG level?

Susan - As annoying as it is, that a.hole seems to help you pass your first day :)

Hilslo - Still no O? I was so sure you'd follow my pattern!?

MrsBroodyPant - I enjoy taking OPKs too. They somehow make me feel like I'm doing something.

AFM - I am doing OPKs for 3-4 days and it's so confusing. They were darker at the beginning and I thought O was coming. But today it was actually much lighter. Yet there hasn't been a temp rise. The first ones were with SMU, but today I had it around 5 pm. Maybe that was the reason?! I read on another forum that LH may sink just before the surge sometimes. As I said it's just sooo confusing. At what time do you generally do OPKs?

MrsBroody-- So sorry to hear of your loss. I know we were on a couple of other pages together.

Also a :hugs: to all the other ladies here as well.

thanks cntrygrl, I remember u, sorry for your loss. Good luck with clomid round 4 xxx

ece77 - I hope u get a positive opk soon!

xxx

I don't think any of us are the TWW yet?? I thinking waiting to wait is even worse! More like the FWW (four to forever week wait).

Nina- Just :sex: for the next couple of days! At least one of us is on her way!

mornin ladies, no they didnt do any blood, i'm seeing the dr today, any advice on what tests he could do, to help? :( still low on the monitor... that means lack of estrogen :(
here tou go mrsbroodypants.. save this to your toolbar :) https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps xxxxxx

Morning girls, hope everyone is ok. I was just wondering how long it takes for hcg levels to go back to 0? I was told to do pregnancy test this week, done one this morning and still showing positive? I have a blood test in another 2 weeks to check my levels that way! Is it true your witch won't show if hcg still in your system? Xx I just want to start trying again :-(

Morning girls, hope everyone is ok. I was just wondering how long it takes for hcg levels to go back to 0? I was told to do pregnancy test this week, done one this morning and still showing positive? I have a blood test in another 2 weeks to check my levels that way! Is it true your witch won't show if hcg still in your system? Xx I just want to start trying again :-(

It is just so much different for every woman ticklemonster. How far along you were in your pregnancy seems to be an important issue when it comes to hcg drop. But even that is not the sole determinant. It is kind of a wait-and-see game unfortunately :(

They generally say 4-6 weeks for first AF. And it seems you can ovulate when hcg is below 100 (or some say 30).

For me I ovulated just after I hit 21! And AF came two weeks later, at 9 weeks post d&c. But I had a partial molar pregnancy that accounted for the wait.

hello ladies,

Sarah, thank u for the link. it is very helpful. good luck with your docs apointment today. let us know how it goes.

Lune_miel i totally agree the forever week wait lol.

Ticklemonster, i want to try again too. I don't know how long we will have to wait but we can all wait together at least. I hope your hcg levels come down soon.

AFM - my temp went up this morning but i know i cant of ovulated as my opk was neg yesterday. I think its just another random spike like i had last week. my body is just confused lol.

xxx

hello ladies,

Sarah, thank u for the link. it is very helpful. good luck with your docs apointment today. let us know how it goes.

Lune_miel i totally agree the forever week wait lol.

Ticklemonster, i want to try again too. I don't know how long we will have to wait but we can all wait together at least. I hope your hcg levels come down soon.

AFM - my temp went up this morning but i know i cant of ovulated as my opk was neg yesterday. I think its just another random spike like i had last week. my body is just confused lol.

xxx

its no probs hun, been doing opk's as i'm due tue ov soon, there is nothing on them? not even a faded line??? is this normal??? last month i was low on the monitor, then bang, agony, did a smiley, got a smile.. then next day, monitor was peak :wacko: my body is so friggin weird xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Maybe that will happen again this time hun. Keep positive xxx

:hugs:tryin to... my body is more confused than me i think :wacko: so when it makes its mind up, i wish it would let me know,
do you take epo hun? its good to take to help the lining of your womb and also helps with the cm, once you've ovulated, stop taking it, so when af starts, take it from then up till ovulation xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi all,

Well bleeding stopped for 24 hours and then started again and is now old brown blood so fingers crossed it will be over soon.

I bought CB digital smiley OPKs today - gees they're not cheap! I can't get strips for my monitor and they'd take too long from ebay as they would need to come from the US or UK so hopefully these work and I actually ovulate in my next cycle without injections.

I have decided to resign from my job - I hate it there and it's been way too stressful. We can afford (just) to live off one wage and we have fertility treatment money saved. I may look for something part time or casual. It's a scary step though.

Sarah - i have bought epo in the past but found it hard to swallow. I had an US in the past that showed my lining gets nice and thick and my cm is usually ok anyway, we use a bit of conceive plus sometimes just to help the swimmers along :). Hopefully our bodies will figure themselves out soon. xxx

Susan - A big step leaving your job but if its stressful and u dont like it then it will be for the best. I wouldnt want to do a job i didnt like as u spend so much of your life at work, its just not worth it. I hope your bleeding stops soon. Smiley opks are great! Expensive but worth the money as u get a clear answer and no guessing daft lines ha ha xxx

when i went yesterday, she said the lining of your womb is nice and thin??? what does that mean??? but everything looked fine???? so its nothin like endo or anything?? i hope she's sent her report to the drs, seein him in 1/2 an hr xxxxx

Ticklemonster,
Morning girls, hope everyone is ok. I was just wondering how long it takes for hcg levels to go back to 0? I was told to do pregnancy test this week, done one this morning and still showing positive? I have a blood test in another 2 weeks to check my levels that way! Is it true your witch won't show if hcg still in your system? Xx I just want to start trying again
Everyone is different :( It stinks that there are no solid answers. My levels came down after 2 weeks, and AF came the week after.
I think you can ovulate with HCG still in your system, but when it's fairly low. AF, I think doesn't come until you're below 5.
You'll be there soon, I'm sure of it! <3

xxDreamxx,
What a change! It is scary but it's the best thing to do if you're unhappy there.

The smilies are expensive here too, so I also use the dip strips until I get more of a solid line, then the CB. I like them too because you can use them with FMU :)

ok, so been to docs, no cysts, no fibroids and lining of womb is fine, considering where i am in my cycle... well the cheap opks are gettin a little darker, but not enough to use a smiley, i'm due to ov any day now... so i might bring out the smiley tomoz... see what the monitor says, if its still bloody low, i'm gonna kick it across the bedroom lol, nah not really, i suppose i cant expect normal.. already :(xxxxx
nina where do you get your smileys from hun? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"