Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I am one of those with the c- section type scar. Mine ruptured at 13.5 weeks so was too large (7.1cm) to take out by keyhole. However, even with the swelling the scar never pulled in like yours. There should be a nurse trained in wounds at most surgeries so if can can see if you can get an appt with him/her rather than your regular gp.

I found the swelling to be the worst part. Even once my stitches were healing nicely it took a long time (around 6 weeks) for it to go. It felt like my body was mocking me for nit being pregnant anymore. I certainly looked like it - so it definitely added insult to injury!
My af took 50 days to show up but i definitely ovulated which made me feel a bit better that sonething was going on in there.

I also only had v light bleeding/ apotting after the surgery but from what I've read it seems to vary hugely between women.

Hope you starting to feel a bit more human again. I'm thinking of you. xx

I should probably have added that my cycles were a bit wonky before my surgery ( and it took my body 3 months to kick into gear after I came off bcp) so I expect my af took longer than yours will if you used to have normal cycles.

Ah ladies im so pissed off. Had a pos opk yest but df didn't want to dtd cause his ummmm willy was sore and iv had another pos opk today I feel like it's such a waste cause your more fertile after a mc. Last time we dtd was sat. We want a baby before we get married but its like he doesn't care and is in no rush :-( xxx

Ah ladies im so pissed off. Had a pos opk yest but df didn't want to dtd cause his ummmm willy was sore and iv had another pos opk today I feel like it's such a waste cause your more fertile after a mc. Last time we dtd was sat. We want a baby before we get married but its like he doesn't care and is in no rush :-( xxx
Oh Cath, I'm sorry <3
Have you guys DTD in the past days? I'm not sure how it works with multiple +OPK, which one really counts, but it's not that bad if you miss one day, as long as it's every other.

Saturday was the last hun. Last month we dtd 4 days before ov and caught and every month prior to thar we dtd rvery other including ov day and didn't catch so might be lucky but its just peed me off :-( I think you count the first opk? Xxz

I heard it was the last, but I'm not sure. I never got more than one positive.
It's not over yet, I think this month hasn't been lost yet :hugs:

So I don't really know what's going on. Spotting was a bit heavier this morning, but still pretty light.
Last night's HPT was pretty negative, only invert showed something very very light. No cramps, and very nauseous this morning. Temps are weird.

Oh yes sorry hun its the last one but after you get your first pos opk you shouldn't worry about getting more. I only ever get 1 day too.

Hhmmmm my hpts were more like evaps for the first 2 days before my bfp hun. I seriously doubted myself. Your temps are weird it doesn't appear to be any rise ir anything does it? Are you using opks now? Xxxx

Maybe you're getting more than one because of the MC. Our bodies are weird like that.
Maybe I'll POAS tomorrow, I'd be about 10 or 11 dpo now if O occurred when I got the +OPK. So it is early.

Very weird things hun!

Yeah keep poas every morning. ...I hope you start to see some sort of progression hun :hgs: if not...get the oreos out ;-) xxx

Cath I ovulated after my positives the day I got my first negative so tell him to DTD tonight and tomorrow lol

Cath I have always got more than one positive so would try and do it everyday. Does he know you have had a positive? I wouldn't worry too much just try again today

Iv been having my niggly pains since yesterday hun so I think i ov yest/today and my temp had a little rise today :-( He wont do it now cause his thing his hurting - man up he wants to lol!! I think he may have slow swimmers as last month we dtd 4 days before and got a bfp and normally we dtd 2 days before ov and day of ov, i just dont bloody know - I do know that he has irritated me haha xxx

Yeah he knows hun I showed it to him last night his reply was 'oh' and walked away - I could kill him on days lol xxx

Men are our reasons for no BFP !! They not give a toss sometimes!

You DTD sat which is still good!

Maybe he's afraid of trying again? Men have a strange way of showing their feelings.

I was thinking that too but hes not one to beat around the bush lol! I did ask him before if me doing opks and telling him when i ov is off putting and he said 'why is it off putting?! We get to dtd a few times a week I LOVE it' haha I just txt him now to ask how his you know what is like today and does he think he will be able to dtd tonight and he txt back maybe - WTF maybe!?

C.M.C I completely agree their the reason why we are getting BFN!! haha xxx

Usually maybe means yes!!! Men are from mars !! They really are!

Ill just prance around naked that usually does it haha!!

How you feeling today hun - are you back in work tomorrow or am I making this up lol? or is Ladyluck thats back in work tomorrow? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->