Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I showed my DH my fertility calendar last night and he was like, I don't wanna see it. But then he did so he should know we need o DTD from this Friday for 5 days solid maybe 6 lol

I'm back to work tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to it!

Hahaha C.C.C Does your hubby get put off by looking at it? I know some guys get 'stage fright'!!

oohhhh yay!! how long have you been off for??

Nina :rofl: haha do the bunny dance!! haha i LOVE It!!

Ahhhh im all out of OPKs now :-( xxx

Originally DH didn't want to know when I O so it doesn't "effect my performance".... Uh, yeah, right...
Then I told him and he got excited that I wanted to do it a few days straight.
This cycle he didn't want us to really try, so I didn't tell him when I got the +OPK.

I usually just wiggle my butt at him in front of the TV or "drop" something on the floor. Hehehe, men are so easy ;)

Nina you and I are so alike lol!!!

I tried doing a sexy dance infront of the TV last night but i fell down the stairs yest morning so im a bit sore and didnt do it right haha xxx

see.....being a big girl...there is too many wobbly bits for me to do any dancing in front of hubby! Things jiggle that have no business jiggling!

:headspin:

Cath I've been off nice 8th May!! Surgery was 8 weeks ago so im sooooo ready to be back!!

My DH is doin shifts now so FX I cn time it right lol!!

Must try that dance nina lol

I'm not back to work this week. See how he is when he is home and ask why he doesn't want to. Maybe he has actually damaged his willy? my DH never ever days no and he laughs and says he knows exactly when I'm ovulating because its the only time I come onto him. I do point out that I don't have the opportunity to make the first move because he has got in there first!

Ahhhh I bet you can't wait to get back then hun abd you have had lovely weather lately!

Lady....he does have a sore willy now and then. I think its inflamed scar tissue but a few days every mont it hurts normally when af is here luckily! Iv still got ewcm thats good right? How you feeling hun? Xxx

AF is in the house. I've already scheduled a taxi to pick her up in a few days though ;)

Cath that is a good sign! can I ask what the scar tissue is from?

Nina she is here so fingers crossed this is going to be a good cycle

Its from his circumcision he had a few years back hun

Sorry af arrived nina but glad you've booked her taxi back!

I love hearing all the ways in which we seduce our ohs haha xxx

haha I should definitely try the bunny dance! I just usually take off his pants :p

Yeah Nina now you can get AF gone and get DTD soon and make that baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->