Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina at least now af is here u can start a fresh and a new lucky cycle.

I get my DH in the mood in lots of different ways. In the car on our way home from somewhere i will just get my boobs out lol. Usually in the house i will dress in something sexy and that gets him going lol x

Found a new way to get to dtd.....'oh love please can I have a back massage? But I have to strip down to my girl boxers as its soooooo hot' 10 minutes later....im doing headstands to push those swimmers up mwahaha xxx

Mrsb I like it Hahaaaa I love the diff ways we get them in the mood! Xxx

Found a new way to get to dtd.....'oh love please can I have a back massage? But I have to strip down to my girl boxers as its soooooo hot' 10 minutes later....im doing headstands to push those swimmers up mwahaha xxx

Woohoo! That has worked for me before, too!

:thumbup:

Hahaha well done : ) I'm so gonna try the bunny dance when I'm mended!!

Good woman cath!!!

Ll84 I DTD 3 weeks after surgery...was sore a bit but I haven't looked back I feel grand now....I wanted to TTC ASAP....but now I'm glad I didn't get a BFP....we need proper healing

Trying to catch up and all I'm seeing is how you guys seduce your men :haha: you girls crack me up!

It's the opposite of hot here - damaging, gale force winds, severe weather alert, pelting rain and cold. I am snuggled on couch under a blanket with 2 dogs keeping me company

Where's Sarah? I wonder how her appointment went?
I know this is crazy, and it's driving me mad, but even when I have AF, I still feel pregnant. I think that once AF is gone, and we can start TTC again- for real- I'll feel "normal" again.
I asked DH if he think it'll catch this month and he said "I think I want to wait" Wha?! Where'd that come from?
I told him I definitely do not want to, what does it matter if we wait 2 months or none? I'm ready. He needs to start sending good vibes to his men down there if we want this to work again.

Good morning ladies,

Couldn't connect much the last couple of days. DH's father had a minor operation. But he's quite well now!

Nothing too exciting for us anyway, as we're still not TTC this month, but O is around the corner for me. The last before we start trying! I get more nervous as the day is nearing!

We'll be going on holiday next week. So 10+ days away from big city life will be quite relaxing before ttc anxiety hits both of us again :wacko:

Hello everyone.

My temp shot up today so i guess ive ovulated! I can stop the seduction now and just tell DH to put the bin out etc.. lol

Cath have u ovulated yet? Are we in the tww together?

Ece77 - not long til u start ttc. Once u have enjoyed your holiday it will come quickly.

Nina i have times when i still feel pregnant too :-(

Susan sorry u arent getting good weather

Xxx

Ugh - my spotting started on 5dpo and lasted 5 days but now seems to have stopped today (even after a bm - sorry tmi I know!). My temp dipped a couple of days ago and with the early spotting I expected af to arrive. However, now my temps have gone back up and the spotting has stopped ( at least for the time being). I'm desperately reasoning with myself ytrying not to get that glimmer of home. Also slighly scared that the spotting was my af(!) and my temps are now just up because it's sooo hot in the uk and our bedroom is like an oven.

I don't want any kind of encouragement that it might be something other than bad news as I'm trying to brace myself for the usual disappointment. How can I rein in my excitable heart??? I need tips of discouragement!!!!!!

Ugh - my spotting started on 5dpo and lasted 5 days but now seems to have stopped today (even after a bm - sorry tmi I know!). My temp dipped a couple of days ago and with the early spotting I expected af to arrive. However, now my temps have gone back up and the spotting has stopped ( at least for the time being). I'm desperately reasoning with myself ytrying not to get that glimmer of home. Also slighly scared that the spotting was my af(!) and my temps are now just up because it's sooo hot in the uk and our bedroom is like an oven.

I don't want any kind of encouragement that it might be something other than bad news as I'm trying to brace myself for the usual disappointment. How can I rein in my excitable heart??? I need tips of discouragement!!!!!!
All I'm saying is that the dip is around the right time...

Nina I feel exactly the same when AF is here hun :hugs: Why is DH saying that?! Tell him to stop saying so much rubbish lol! Just do the bunny around ov time haha!!

MrsB I think I have finally ov hun - I run out of OPKS yest :-( My temp shout this am but I think I inputed the wrong temp as I fell back asleep after I had took my temp lol!

Woohooo for being in the TWW hun!! :happydance: !! Loving the 'i can stop the seduction now' hahahaha Snap hun!

Hilslo - agree with Nina hun - its all at that time...will you be testing soon? xxx

I shouldn't even be thinking of testing given that my body is so useless at creating a snuggly home - last month af barely progressed from spotting and I've already had 5 days of spotting this minth.

That said....FF says to test tomorrow. Eek - not sure I dare. At least I can be a bit hopeful right now rather than getting the cruel ine line!!!!

IF my temps ate still up and no further signs of spotting I'll prob test on Saturday. Not sure I could hold back the tears (or excitement - fingers crossed) at work. I'll need the weekend to reciver either way.

Oooh, my trying to brace myself is going terribly -I'm so excited at just the potential lol!

MrsB / Cath - woo hoo for o! Such a good feeling to see thise temps rise. Now you can sit back and relax! Ha ha - as if. You can join the two week neurosis club!

Hilslo good luck. The hot weather hasnt affected my temp so i dont think u need worry about that. Just wait til the weekend FX

Cant believe how hot it is!!! X

I asked DH if he think it'll catch this month and he said "I think I want to wait" Wha?! Where'd that come from?
I told him I definitely do not want to, what does it matter if we wait 2 months or none? I'm ready. He needs to start sending good vibes to his men down there if we want this to work again.

He needs to send those positive thoughts. Waiting? No. Bunny dance. Yes. (though, side note, I have seen bunnies :sex: . You don't want it to last as long as a bunny go at it.) Haha!

Woohooo for being in the TWW hun!! :happydance: !! Loving the 'i can stop the seduction now' hahahaha Snap hun! xxx

Woohoo! Sweatpants and hair in a bun for the next two weeks! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->