Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I asked DH if he think it'll catch this month and he said "I think I want to wait" Wha?! Where'd that come from?
I told him I definitely do not want to, what does it matter if we wait 2 months or none? I'm ready. He needs to start sending good vibes to his men down there if we want this to work again.

He needs to send those positive thoughts. Waiting? No. Bunny dance. Yes. (though, side note, I have seen bunnies :sex: . You don't want it to last as long as a bunny go at it.) Haha!

Bunny Dance, so is that a new term for it?! ;)

Hi ladies

Wow first day back is over! Feel wrecked. Could hardly sleep!

How's everyone? I'm cd9 so hope to DTD tonight to get going lol

Cmc well done on your first day back. I bet u will sleep better tonight as a good BD sess lol xxx

CMC how was the first day back? Did everyone know why you were off? I'm going to drop in for half a day on Monday and in a bit nervous about it.

Good luck to all those on the TWW I actually like that time best because in hopeful!

Hi ll84 yeah I work in the same hospital I had my surgery so they all knew....I don't mind though!

I enjoyed being back but I missed my dd soooooooo much....I got used to being at home ith her I loved it.

Gosh I hate the tww it's so stressful but I am not testing this month till at least 2 days before AF

How ya feeling? Are u sore? My back was agony that was the worst part and took ages to heal

I am sore but not nearly as bad as I was. Do u think it would be really irresponsible to want to try again straight away? I couldn't bear to actively avoid getting pregnant. saying that the hospital have asked me to test on the 29th do they are obviously not expecting my levels to have gone back until then

I certainly didn't prevent. I tried before AF but timed it wrong!

Well I have been bleeding for 3 days so I'm guessing that's a period? But can't imagine my levels have dropped so shouldn't think I will ovulate this month. I fell in my 2 true cycle after my miscarriage so I'm hopeful it will happen again quickly!

Yes there's no reason why it shouldn't.

I got BFP first try with dd and the last pregnancy so I know I'm being silly but I'm in a right panic

Omg!!! Jus getting ready for work and did one of my digi opk,s!

It was neg 2 mornings ago, I didn't test yesterday as last month I got my 4 positives (using th new clearblue which gives 4 days) on cd11 12 13 14 and O dip was 15!

I'm only cd10 and got my peak smile....not even a flashing one but a peak one...... I really wanted to DTD last night, sorry if tmi but I just needed to iykwim? I just thought I was fertile...weird how we know our bodies

Wonder when O will be this month?

Omg!!! Jus getting ready for work and did one of my digi opk,s!

It was neg 2 mornings ago, I didn't test yesterday as last month I got my 4 positives (using th new clearblue which gives 4 days) on cd11 12 13 14 and O dip was 15!

I'm only cd10 and got my peak smile....not even a flashing one but a peak one...... I really wanted to DTD last night, sorry if tmi but I just needed to iykwim? I just thought I was fertile...weird how we know our bodies

Wonder when O will be this month?

That's awesome! Our bodies definitely know!
The night before I got my +OPK I couldn't sleep because I was so excited to get a smiley the next morning and DTD. It's weird!

Good luck LL84

Cmc i hope u ovulate soon.

My temp is still high today so i must be 2dpo.
X

Cath, I knew yesterdays temp was funny! Your chart looks good! You got crosshairs!

Yeah Yesty temp was off the chart lol I dont know what the hell was going on with it lol was 99. something haha I think I slept with my mouth open as it was soooooo warm that night so I adjusted it - so I hope its correct !!

Has the taxi picked AF up yet or is she still visiting? Have you lived in Israel all your life Nina? xxx

Yeah Yesty temp was off the chart lol I dont know what the hell was going on with it lol was 99. something haha I think I slept with my mouth open as it was soooooo warm that night so I adjusted it - so I hope its correct !!

Has the taxi picked AF up yet or is she still visiting? Have you lived in Israel all your life Nina? xxx

They called and sent out a taxi, she'll probably be gone by Sunday- the latest. She's such a bitch :haha:
I moved to Israel when I was 11. I'm originally from Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->