Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Make sure she pays for the taxi aswell hun! I agree she is a bitch and she always shows up when she isnt wanted!!!

ohh really!! Do you ever go back to Canada?

I wonder how Sarah is? xxx

Make sure she pays for the taxi aswell hun! I agree she is a bitch and she always shows up when she isnt wanted!!!

ohh really!! Do you ever go back to Canada?

I wonder how Sarah is? xxx

Sarah got temporarily banned :haha:
PMing you.

I visited a few times, the trip there is so long and expensive. Last I've been there was 3 years ago. Too long :(

Hahahaha woopsie!!

Just pmd you chick.

Ahhhh I bet! We have family in Canada and DF wants to visit but the amount it will cost id rather go to NY :-( xxx

I hope I never get banned.

Might happen.

I tend to have TMI/ verbal vomit issues. :blush:

Haha!

How is everyone? I've had guests over, so haven't been on much.what happened to sarah?!

Cmc- are those the new cb digis? Do you like them? I reallt wanted to give them a go. Seemed like the inbetween option of smiley digis and the monitor

Hi girls.

Helena I love the new advanced cb digi,s they're on sale on amazon so was good value!

Mrs b did u time your DTD this month well!! 2 dpo now the awful tww

Will sarah be back?

Ok ladies, the top is the ejected cb the middle is what he cb shows for 2 days and bottom is a boots O test I took 5 mins ago:happydance:

Dunno what's happened they're upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
I use the boots ones too - I never get a line that is as strong as the control but I know what a positive is for me. Cmc - hope you're putting all the seducing tips into practice!!!

AFM - I caved and bought a FRER on my way home. I'm slight scared to write this down but I got a :bfp:

After 5 days of spotting I'm not sure it's viable but I'm praying it sticks and has a better satnav than the last one. MrsB - if you don't mind, please don't put me down as a bfp in the title just yet. I'll need a scan at 6 weeks (if I make it that far) to see where it has implanted - if everything is okay then, I might be brave enough but for now I'm holding my breath.....

Hils yeah:happydance: that's fabulous

You're number 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats I really hope it is sticky:thumbup: and I hope all the BFP ,s know it's the uterus as their sat nav destination

Thanks cmc - with only one tube I thought I was in it for the long haul - especially after last month's period was so light. I'm not sure it will stick with such a think lining but I'm going to try to peruade my gp to prescribe some progesterone but I've heard UK doctors are loathed to prescribe it :wacko:

I know exactly how you feel I'm petrified with only having one tube.

I'm super delighted for u

Hilslo-Such great news! So happy for you. Hope it sticks!

Yay for all the O's (including mine). Hope you catch those eggies this month and I'll follow right after you ;)

How are the preggo ladies? Did MS kick in?

And Sarah, where are you? I'm starting to get worried?!

I use the boots ones too - I never get a line that is as strong as the control but I know what a positive is for me. Cmc - hope you're putting all the seducing tips into practice!!!

AFM - I caved and bought a FRER on my way home. I'm slight scared to write this down but I got a :bfp:

After 5 days of spotting I'm not sure it's viable but I'm praying it sticks and has a better satnav than the last one. MrsB - if you don't mind, please don't put me down as a bfp in the title just yet. I'll need a scan at 6 weeks (if I make it that far) to see where it has implanted - if everything is okay then, I might be brave enough but for now I'm holding my breath.....
I knew it!!! I am so hoping this sticks!!!
I knew this thread was lucky <3

So, how morbid is it of me to wish that I have twins- just so that the I'll have more chance of at least one surviving? :(
That's the only thing I think about since the MC, and I finally had to let it out.

Oh my gosh!!!!!

Yay!

Congratulations! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Lovin' this lucky, lucky thread!

So, how morbid is it of me to wish that I have twins- just so that the I'll have more chance of at least one surviving? :(
That's the only thing I think about since the MC, and I finally had to let it out.

You're not alone. I kinda think the same thing sometimes. After going through a miscarriage, I am super nervous about when I would tell anyone I am pregnant now if I get pregnant. :shrug:

I know nina..... :hugs: you will have your rainbow, maybe even twin rainbow tha wouldbe amazing!

I used to hate the thought of having twins and now after loosing twins I feel like God is punishing me:cry:

Now I'd love nothing more than having twins as a rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->