Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

sarahkr,
I get my smilies from the local pharmacy.
They cost about $50 for a pack of 7. but every now and then there's a coupon on them. I only use 3 a cycle, so I don't mind the cost. The dip strips are about $18 for 20, I go through those like candy.
I'd start using them tomorrow- you never know when you're surge will be!

MrsBroodyPant,
It seems like everyone here is pretty much around the same time in their cycle, it's exciting!
Those BFP are going to start rolling in, I can just feel it!
:dust:

Will be exciting when we are all in the tww together. I will be so pleased when one of us gets the first bfp!
I think it will take a while for me as i need to start a new cycle with clomid
Xxx

MrsBroodyPant,
It seems like everyone here is pretty much around the same time in their cycle, it's exciting!
Those BFP are going to start rolling in, I can just feel it!
:dust:

I'm with you Nina , this will be one darn lucky thread :) I feel it in my waters :)) roll on the string of BFP !!!!!!!!! Exciting times ahead and plenty of stalking lol........

Off to the GP to get some blood results incl thrombophilia screen - wish me luck. My anxiety and panic attacks are rampant this morning and I just want to hide

sarahkr,
I get my smilies from the local pharmacy.
They cost about $50 for a pack of 7. but every now and then there's a coupon on them. I only use 3 a cycle, so I don't mind the cost. The dip strips are about $18 for 20, I go through those like candy.
I'd start using them tomorrow- you never know when you're surge will be!

:wacko:jesus hun, dont you get ebay??? i get all mine off there £10.95 fpp?? then use the cheap opk's, 50 for around £8.00, i'm like you, i'll probably use 3 today, then use the smiley tonight, as it was cd11 i got my smile and cd12 my peak on the monitor.. it aint bloody cheap this ttc lark xxxxx:hugs:

Off to the GP to get some blood results incl thrombophilia screen - wish me luck. My anxiety and panic attacks are rampant this morning and I just want to hide

:hugs:ohh good luck hun, we're all thinkin of you xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

It really seems we are more or less around the same phase in our cycles. We'll be waiting for 2 more cycles until we start TTC again. But I'm so excited to see those BFPs coming from all of you!

Sarah - Good luck with the GP today. Try not to panick!

Nina - Those tests are really $$ aren't they? We can't order health-related stuff from Ebay in Turkey :growlmad:. And I have to pay more or less the same price as you for the OPKs. But strangely I can't seem to find any strips in here. They are all in casette form (IDK if they are called as such in English).

Well I had a temp spike this morning but without a +OPK. But I was having a bad dream just before waking up (actually I woke up crying). Do you think it could have caused my temp to rise? Otherwise, I have no explanation for non-existent +OPK. I wonder if my temp will stay high or not?!

ece i went to the docs yesterday, everthing seems fine... thanks hun, so i dont have a clue to all the pains.. they dont either lol, oh so your in turkey? how cool, are you turkish, or just moved there? xxxxxx

Sarah - Glad your check-up was ok. I guess our bodies are trying to tell us things but neither us nor medicine at this point can figure out what!

And I am Turkish in fact :)

Sarah - Glad your check-up was ok. I guess our bodies are trying to tell us things but neither us nor medicine at this point can figure out what!

And I am Turkish in fact :)

:hugs:yep your right and i sure as shit no more about my body than they do... i knew something was wrong since ov... 12 af pains aint normal, even when af comes, i only have one day of pain, thats the day she comes and a pain killer will kick that... so, i wish they would stop telling me, about my body!!
:happydance:thats ace, we want to go on holiday in july, been lookin on the internet and turkey looks like where we will be going, i've been twice to olu deniz, i love turkey, but oh aint been... whats the weather like hun? we will be lookin at about 12th july?? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

My friend is holidaying in Turkey this week. I have never been. Must be nice to live somewhere warm.

Ece77 - i had the same as u, a temp spike with a negative opk. My temp is lower again today. Thats two strange spikes ive had now a week apart and still no ovulation.

Susan i hope your appointment went well.

Xxx

My friend is holidaying in Turkey this week. I have never been. Must be nice to live somewhere warm.

Ece77 - i had the same as u, a temp spike with a negative opk. My temp is lower again today. Thats two strange spikes ive had now a week apart and still no ovulation.

Susan i hope your appointment went well.

Xxx

:thumbup:yeah wouldn't it? i hate this country, i dunno what your weathers like but its terrible here :growlmad: i've got a driving lesson at 1pm :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

It's sunny here now but was hail stoneing earlier! UK weather is crazy!
Enjoy your driving lesson.....xxx

Well, it's not always sunny in here, at least not in Istanbul where I live. But I must admit the past few days were quite warm, around 30 degrees (celcius). So we're basically in summer clothes. However, Istanbul is quite a case, you never know what will come next. As far as I know, it may be raining tomorrow morning :)

Sarah - Around 12th July, anywhere would be quite nice weather. What kind of holiday do you want? Lot of partying or just relaxing? I'd suggest Bodrum, Cesme or Alacati for the first. Antalya would be fun too but maybe too hot at that time. If you want a quiet getaway, I'd think of Ayvalik, Selimiye (Marmaris), Dalyan or Datca. You may look them up on the internet. I'm sure there are tons of information.

By the way I hate cars too! But I'm also afraid of horses. I guess that leaves me with bicycles :) But it's almost impossible to ride a bicycle in here, because of the traffic!!!

Well, haemoglobin was a little low, iron and glucose ok, thrombophilia screen was ok except I have ankylosing spondylitis - go on.... Google it. It won't effect any pregnancy. It is an auto immune disease though. I think although they found I have the gene though, doesn't mean I am affected. I don't really have any pain or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->