Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Wow congrats hilslo so happy for u!! I wont add u yet then. Just let me know when u are ready.

I timed bding perfectly so FX but im not getting my hopes up xxx

Hilo yahoo , congratulations :) just to let you know I spotted from 10dpo to 19dpo ( got BFP on 14dpo ) was implantation bleeding , so try not to worry xxxxxxxx

So, how morbid is it of me to wish that I have twins- just so that the I'll have more chance of at least one surviving? :(
That's the only thing I think about since the MC, and I finally had to let it out.

I know nina..... :hugs: you will have your rainbow, maybe even twin rainbow tha wouldbe amazing!

I used to hate the thought of having twins and now after loosing twins I feel like God is punishing me:cry:

Now I'd love nothing more than having twins as a rainbow

Oh Hun, I'm sorry :( God is definitely not punishing you, or any of us. I don't think it's to "teach us" something either. I don't know why God "chose" us to appreciate life and out loved ones that much more.

I use the boots ones too - I never get a line that is as strong as the control but I know what a positive is for me. Cmc - hope you're putting all the seducing tips into practice!!!

AFM - I caved and bought a FRER on my way home. I'm slight scared to write this down but I got a :bfp:

After 5 days of spotting I'm not sure it's viable but I'm praying it sticks and has a better satnav than the last one. MrsB - if you don't mind, please don't put me down as a bfp in the title just yet. I'll need a scan at 6 weeks (if I make it that far) to see where it has implanted - if everything is okay then, I might be brave enough but for now I'm holding my breath.....

So happy for you....doing it for the one tube girls!

So does anyone body know Sarah's huge crime? I miss her on here....when is she allowed back?

My best friend has just messaged to say she is so sorry about the timing but she is pregnant. Not gonna lie I'm devastated!

My best friend has just messaged to say she is so sorry about the timing but she is pregnant. Not gonna lie I'm devastated!

That's so hard!

I would be, too.

See the positive-maybe her postive :dust: will positively affect you!

And then you'll affect us!

:shrug:

:happydance: woohoo Hilslo!!! Lucky number 7!

Ladyluck - :hugs: it's heartbreaking to hear of others good news - especially a bestie. And the way you are feeling is completely normal.

Oh hon - I'm so sorry. I had a similar message from a friend about two weeks after mybop. Although I was happy for her I found it devastating. It was one of the lowest points of the whole experience.

Be brave but be honest about how difficult it is for you and that if you avoid her for a bit it's nothing personal. She'll appreciate it and understand.

I use the boots ones too - I never get a line that is as strong as the control but I know what a positive is for me. Cmc - hope you're putting all the seducing tips into practice!!!

AFM - I caved and bought a FRER on my way home. I'm slight scared to write this down but I got a :bfp:

After 5 days of spotting I'm not sure it's viable but I'm praying it sticks and has a better satnav than the last one. MrsB - if you don't mind, please don't put me down as a bfp in the title just yet. I'll need a scan at 6 weeks (if I make it that far) to see where it has implanted - if everything is okay then, I might be brave enough but for now I'm holding my breath.....

Congratulations - wonderful news! Will pray that little bean has a good sat nav and is nice n sticky where he/she should be {hugs} :)

I'm ovulating, my DH has a really sore back tonight he's lying on the bed...needless to say I went mental and am not speaking to him

This is my chance, I feel hopeful tonight and now he's ruined it all

:hugs: I'm sorry lady that has to be so hard :nope: . Life sometimes just keeps the curve balls coming !!! Errrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm ovulating, my DH has a really sore back tonight he's lying on the bed...needless to say I went mental and am not speaking to him

C.m.c when he says sore back , how sore ??? Is b'ding totally off the cards ?

One week to the day that I came out of hospital I wish they had waited to tell me. I feel like I have been kicked in the stomach. I haven't replied I don't even know what to put?

Wooohoooo Congrats Hils!! :happydance: !!

Aww LL im so sorry hun - message her back when your feeling ok to hun - explain then in the message that you were a bit delayed in messaging her back cause you were a bit hurt - not that your not happy for her - but its still a bit raw xxx

C.m.c when he says sore back , how sore ??? Is b'ding totally off the cards ?

He does have a terrible back at times he has had broken ribs the works but we DTD this morning so I'm happy now lol:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->