Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

One week to the day that I came out of hospital I wish they had waited to tell me. I feel like I have been kicked in the stomach. I haven't replied I don't even know what to put?

Yeah it's totally shit timing I think they could have waited..I mean I'm sure she's not showing yet, how many weeks is she?..you're only bloody out of hospital it's so raw still.:hugs:

My friend is due 3 weeks after I was but we both knew when we were Oing and she got her BFP a day before my MC! So that's different! She hasn't even sent a scan pic to me as I know she doesn't wanna hurt me!

Is this your best friend?

Cmc im glad u got your wicked way :)

LL84 im sorry hun. Cant believe she text to tell u instead of waiting a while and maybe telling u in person. I hope u are ok.
Xxx

Oh Lady, I'm sorry.
I think she should have been a bit more sensitive and told you in person. <3

So many O's and crosshairs!!! I am so hoping for all you Lovelies!!! I have a good feeling- I really do!

She even sent it as a private message on Facebook! She said she felt to bad to say it to my face.

When people say "what can I say I'm just really fertile" .... Not helping just makes me hate you a bit more, I'm not impressed by this fact. So many people have said this too me. And if I here "third time lucky" one more time I swear I can not be held responsible for my actions!!!

Sorry rant over

LL :hugs: hun - I too am fed up of 3rd time lucky - It was not 3rd time lucky - its not the luck of the draw with me obviously i have some sort of medical problem which rejects pregnancy - How far gone was you when you had your mc chick? xxx

I'm so excited for all these O,s

Cath and ll84....... I'd be raging too if someone said 3rd time lucky!! Not nice,, people are idiots sometimes

3rd time lucky...
In Hebrew the saying goes "Third time Ice Cream"
When I get my BFP I plan on asking DH out for ice cream. See how long it takes him to figure it out!
If someone said it to me though... Better get a fire extinguisher!
Honestly though, I seriously feel like third time has got to be it. I just feel it.

Saying that lol iv got that saying above my pic << lol but that was when i was away with the fairies lol! How do i remove that?! xxx

Cath, I remember it took me a while to figure out how to change it again.
It's under edit your details, but I can't remember how many times and what I had to do for it to save my changes.

Something like that hun?? Ohhh i like the ice cream idea!!!

What could it be for me now? 4th time......?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"