Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I've changed my status to Cherry Garcia. My favorite flavor. It'll be an inside joke. I need to remind myself to smile every now and then. Who cares if no one else gets it?! ;)

Hahaha As long as it puts a smile on your face chick isnt it?? xxx

I don't know Hun, think of something that makes you happy <3 It'll be a fun and happy little reminder to what you're working towards :hugs:

Roughly how long after the peak opk does O happen? My tests are not as full blown dark as yesterday......will I O tomorrow then?

I feel like O pains today I think but my temp didn't dip...I'm dead like Sarah says

C.M.C Im not sure about the peak with FM etc but your chart is continuing to rise hun, give it 2 more days and see if it can pin point your ov??

Happily cross hairs happen when ovulation has been detected by inputting your temps, CP's, CM and if you use opks etc hun :-D xxx

c.m.c, I never really got a dip before, your temps are going up, so that's already a good sign!

AF is pretty much gone, but heavy cramps started around noon.
Mother Nature, you suck.

One week to the day that I came out of hospital I wish they had waited to tell me. I feel like I have been kicked in the stomach. I haven't replied I don't even know what to put?

Yeah it's totally shit timing I think they could have waited..I mean I'm sure she's not showing yet, how many weeks is she?..you're only bloody out of hospital it's so raw still.:hugs:

My friend is due 3 weeks after I was but we both knew when we were Oing and she got her BFP a day before my MC! So that's different! She hasn't even sent a scan pic to me as I know she doesn't wanna hurt me!

Is this your best friend?
Yes she is. She i my tested yesterday so I wish she had just waited. She said she needed to get it off her chest. But u feel like she has made herself feel better at my expense

3rd time lucky...
In Hebrew the saying goes "Third time Ice Cream"
When I get my BFP I plan on asking DH out for ice cream. See how long it takes him to figure it out!
If someone said it to me though... Better get a fire extinguisher!
Honestly though, I seriously feel like third time has got to be it. I just feel it.

Ha third time better be it!! Positive thoughts

LL84 so your friend hasnt even waited til 12 weeks to tell u? Cant believe she would tell u asap rather than wait fir both your sakes x

Eh how long is Sarah banned for ???? What was the crime ?

And yahooooo and lots n lots of fairy dust to alley o/v and crosshairing !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

LL84 so your friend hasnt even waited til 12 weeks to tell u? Cant believe she would tell u asap rather than wait fir both your sakes x

Totally agree.....

:hugs:ll84. This just wasn't your time but it WILL come just keep faith that your time will come:hugs:

cmc- I think she probably didn't wait because most people don't seem to realize there is a "safe period". I see a lot of people just blurting it out as soon as they find out. We told many people the first time right away, but will likely wait a bit this time. Probably not until 12 weeks, but that's really because my mom will be visiting me at 10 weeks and I want to be able to tell her in person

Well she knows about my losses and another close friend of ours lost a few months ago too and found no heart beat at the scan so she does know. That's why I was shocked and confused why she wouldn't have given me a bit more time to heal both physically and emotionally before letting me know

Any way on a happier note how are all you ladies on the tww surely you are all symptom spotting? And your ladies with the BFPs how are u all feeling?

Ll84 I told my very close friends and family when I was early on with dd but I kinda thought that f something bad happens then I would want them to know anyway!

Next time FX!! I will prob wait. I do have a friend who has fertility probs and I didn't tell her because I know it annoys her.

If my close friend ad an ectopic I'd keep it quiet. Maybe she thought t better to hear it from her than someone else.

AFM......I think today is O day!! I bet I O from my bloody left side. Though last month O day was very painful I'm not sore this time. Though yesterday I did have some O pain and back pain!

On the ectopic trust website it says all is not lost if you ovulate from the side you have no tube as it is possible for the remaining tube to pick it up

On the ectopic trust website it says all is not lost if you ovulate from the side you have no tube as it is possible for the remaining tube to pick it up

I know but I think it's only a 20percent chance of picking the opposite egg

We DTD twice today but never finished iykwim:dohh: so I bet I'm out this month:growlmad: sorry tmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->