Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I always used to get a +OPK on about CD 15, and the month I got pregnant I decided to start testing earlier and got a +OPK on CD13. Maybe that's why it took us so long in the first place?
The next cycle +OPK was on CD 14. So I'm not sure, from now on I start testing on CD 10 and onward. I'm also learning my body better, and it's signs. That definitely helps.

Nina , I was always convienced I o/v on the cd14 every month due to having 28 day cycles however when I started Opk testing I found that it changed from anything from cd11-14 . It was different nearly every cycle . Average between cd 12-14 so I was starting to try to late , I then started b'ding every other day from cd9 and every day for 3 days following + Opk . Xxx

Yep, I am a 28 day cycle girl too but when I had my IUI, they called me in a panic on CD10 and I rushed to the clinic for the procedure as I was surging then. When I was having tracked cycles, I missed ovulation once as CD9 I must have surged and they didn't spot it. So anywhere from CD9-CD13 is when I surge.

Healing After Pregnancy Loss :(
I made the Immie blanket which was super duper easy. Pretty much in the same color as below. There are a bunch of really easy blankets. It's addicting :)

https://images4.ravelrycache.com/uploads/madder/69810713/DSC_6814sm_medium2.jpg

Trust me- it's easy! It just looks complex. I think it took me about 3 days to knit it. BTW- that's not my project. I wish I had a baby sleeping under mine :(

Morning ladies! Cmc - I always think the bd the day before o is the best one. I don't know why but I figure it gives the spermies time to swim to the right place but not enough time to start deteriorating. My fingers are crossed for you!

I feel like I'm in the tww too (though usually I only have a 10 day wait so i guess this is my first tww!) as i have to wait two weeks to see if it is in the right place and until then I'm trying not to think of myself as pregnant.

Nina and Susan. I'd love to start knitting. I'm quite prone to stress and I've heard it's great for relaxing. My mum tried to teach me once but I was terrible - I kept adding in stitches ( or whatever they're called) so that my "square" ended up more like a triangle! How did you ladies get into it?

Nina and Susan. I'd love to start knitting. I'm quite prone to stress and I've heard it's great for relaxing. My mum tried to teach me once but I was terrible - I kept adding in stitches ( or whatever they're called) so that my "square" ended up more like a triangle! How did you ladies get into it?

My Mum taught me as a kid but then I didn't touch it again for years. My Step Mother as been a big help as has youtube. I watched youtube to learn how to cast off. :lol:

This is the project I just finished. Hope you can see it, as I linked from facebook

https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969352_10151567624523131_338132788_n.jpg

I would also,love to take knitting up , I did learn in school but I'm a lefty and the teacher was right handed so I couldn't follow how she did it as everything I did was the opposite so plain ended up being pearl ect ..... I couldn't follow patterns to save my life !!

Susan, those are sweet!

I am self taught. I think it started with me wanting warmer socks for Pilates! After that, I just saw more and more pretty projects I HAD to knit! Plus, yarn is so friggin soft!
It's really relaxing to curl up with DH and a TV show and knit.

Wow - you ladies have real talents. Really impressive. I just don't think I'd be able to do it but there's a really cute sewing/ knitting cafe at the end of my road which does lessons so I think you may have inspired me to sign up for lessons!

I've been thinking of trying a hobby for a couple of years as I don't have any other than eating and drinking! I think I may have found it!

I used to go to our local knitting group and it was really fun to just sit and talk. Sometimes you need to get out and sit with people who aren't your friends in the "friend" kind of way.

Lol Susan and nina now look what you have done started our very own little knitting club :) I love the idea of the knitting cafe . It does sound really cute and quaint :)

It is fun! Usually I didn't really knit, just drink coffee and admire others work LOL!

Just checked it out. They have beginners lessons starting on 16th sept. Woo hoo!

Good afternoon ladies,
How nice we share much more than just TTC stuff. I'm more of a sewer (not that I'm a big talent) but I love knitting as well. My grandma was a semi-professional tailor and I was amazed watching her sew when I was little. I guess she must be the one who taught me knitting too. One of my aunts was an avid crocheter (doily-like stuff, which is not my cup of tea) and my other grandma knitted booties!? (I don't know if that makes sense but they are like half-socks to keep you warm in winter).
I sewed like 3-4 dresses for myself and some tops, and knitted headbands last year. I'm dreaming of sewing and knitting stuff for my rainbow baby, but will leave that until I get my BFP. Hope it will be sooner than later ;)

My Mom just called to tell me my sisters on the way to the hospital and it'll be happening today.
I don't think I can go over there tonight. My Mom just talked to me like it was no big deal and something like, well, I'll see you there this evening when it's all over.
I really wish I could find that hole in the ground that will swallow me up.
I'm so tired of this fake smile.

Thanks dream and hilslo yes I did it the day before!

Awwww dream and nina your knitting is beautiful!!

I wish I could crochet or knit. My friend who was at my house last night promised to teach me......it's so healing relaxing and it's productive!

I'm just back from a 5 mile walk/jog! Hoping it strengthens my back!

My Mom just called to tell me my sisters on the way to the hospital and it'll be happening today.
I don't think I can go over there tonight. My Mom just talked to me like it was no big deal and something like, well, I'll see you there this evening when it's all over.

I feel ya!! stay strong....it will be us soon!!

I feel ya!! stay strong....it will be us soon!!

:hugs: Thank you, it will be us soon <3

So I screwed around with my charts, putting them together.
If HCG reaching 0 triggered both Ovulation and AF, that would put me at 9 DPO.
If I did in fact O last Friday, after the dark almost positive OPK and sharp cramps, my chart isn't looking that bad.
I'm so pathetic LOL!
Seriously though, I am cramping hard today.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe