Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

My FS told me about the other tube picking up the egg as i only have one working tube. He said its a chemical reaction that draws the tube to the releasing egg x

Good morning Lovelies, how is everyone's weekend?
Mine is sadly over and I'm back at work.
I feel like CRAP. And I wish my damn coworker would stop dragging her feet.
Bleh.

Hey nina! Aww hope work gets better today! I am back in on Monday at 8!!!!! Yuk! My backs still sore from surgery so I hope if I get out exercising more it will build me up again!

How's your cycle going? Is the witch away so you can get DTD?

I think O was yesterday as I had a temp rise this morning! Think il be out this month!

AF was pretty much gone Thursday. Friday and yesterday was just barely there spotting.
I think I might go home early today, I really feel awful, plus I'm getting dizzy. That's never a good sign!

Awww that's not good nina....get home defo and rest

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, or answered, or talked about. (my memory is crap)
But have you started trying again, or are you waiting? Why do you think you're out?

Yes nina I'm TTC...I TTC in June and got bfn but was ok about it as I know I was still sore.

Sorry if this is tmi but i Think I'm out as we only DTD twice, on wed night and fri morn....we DTD twice yesterday (sat) which was my O day (I think) but we didnt finish if you know what i Mean? This never happens...must be the blood heat or something???

Yeah, the heat is a real killer :(
You never know, Friday might have done it! Plus, even if not everything "got in" you only need one fast swimmer!

I hope so! Like us all here I'm just dying for a BFP ASAP!! I wanna forget about what's happened to me and focus on one thing new! Wed night and fri morn was good so FX!!

I can't believe how early my O seems to be. Last month was cd15!

Does your O day alter much Nina?

I always used to get a +OPK on about CD 15, and the month I got pregnant I decided to start testing earlier and got a +OPK on CD13. Maybe that's why it took us so long in the first place?
The next cycle +OPK was on CD 14. So I'm not sure, from now on I start testing on CD 10 and onward. I'm also learning my body better, and it's signs. That definitely helps.

Yes that's def good knowing cycles and trends in them. I used to have a 21 day cycle when I was young and I noticed when I came off the pill it was 28-29 days but its getting shorter! It was 26 days the month I got BFP with the heterotopic!

The sperm meets egg plan also says to opk from day 10! And DTD every other day from cd8

My FS told me about the other tube picking up the egg as i only have one working tube. He said its a chemical reaction that draws the tube to the releasing egg x

I hope so mrsB! My Dr at the early pregnancy clinic says that fertility is only reduced by a few percent when comparing one tube to two! I hope he's right!:thumbup:

Yes that's def good knowing cycles and trends in them. I used to have a 21 day cycle when I was young and I noticed when I came off the pill it was 28-29 days but its getting shorter! It was 26 days the month I got BFP with the heterotopic!

The sperm meets egg plan also says to opk from day 10! And DTD every other day from cd8
I think that's why I started testing at CD10.
I can't remember how long my cycles were when I was on the pill. But afterwards it was about 28 days. Once we started ttc they started being 30+ days. Maybe because of stress.

Morning Girls,

Its Sunday afternoon here and I am just finalising Hubby's and my Taxes online ready to lodge. I hate tax time, its a pain in the rear! Oh well, least it's done now. He gets a refund, I get a tax debt! Grrrr!

Had a pretty lazy weekend - Went and saw my Bro and Sis in Law yesterday and hung out with my 2 Nieces and Nephew. They are 6, 7 and 9. Lovely kids :) Then today, I went over to my Dad's house to see him and get some assistance on a knitting project (from my Step Mother). I am now finished that project and ready to start another....I am beginning to like this knitting malarkey.

Hubby is away over night for work on Wednesday - I don't sleep well when he's away. I could go to my Dad's but it means taking both dogs and it would just be more of a pain that having a sleepless night.

Ok....to do any personals, I am going to have to now go back and actually quote....forgot to do that before typing (oops).

:dohh:

Susan, are you a knitter as well?!
Are you on ravelry by any chance?
Knitting has been a lifesaver, but these days I've moved on to sewing!

It amazing how they can do that! I am the opposite, I have 2 working tubes but only half an ovary.... the other ovary is a small nub of tissue. It's weird cos I thought the first surgeon when I was 19 removed the whole thing but my surgeon last year who did my fibroid surgery, said that there was a small unusual nub left. Weird! Our body's are a miraculous thing at times arn't they!

Good morning Lovelies, how is everyone's weekend?
Mine is sadly over and I'm back at work.
I feel like CRAP. And I wish my damn coworker would stop dragging her feet.
Bleh.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: I don't miss work (miss the money as I was on a good wage....but don't miss the work) Mind you, I am bored to tears and will probably have knitted heaps of stuff by the end of next week at this rate....(that or wasted a lot of time watching tv with the dogs)

Yes nina I'm TTC...I TTC in June and got bfn but was ok about it as I know I was still sore.

Sorry if this is tmi but i Think I'm out as we only DTD twice, on wed night and fri morn....we DTD twice yesterday (sat) which was my O day (I think) but we didnt finish if you know what i Mean? This never happens...must be the blood heat or something???

As Nina said, it really only takes 1 swimmer and you have DTD the day before right? Sperm can last a good few days so there was some there waiting for your little eggie :)

Susan, are you a knitter as well?!
Are you on ravelry by any chance?
Knitting has been a lifesaver, but these days I've moved on to sewing!

No, but I have gotten my current project from ravelry. Think I need to join as it looks good.

Knitting helps me relax and I don't realise that hours have gone by until I see the amount I have knitted :)

There's a "HAPL" group which is great support. After my last pregnancy I stopped reading and sharing, but it's a great place. You definitely need to join!
Yay, another knitter! Whatcha making? ;)
I just cast off a shawl last night and plan on starting another blanket tonight. After the first MC I knit a "therapy" blanket for the next little bub, during the last MC I cuddled and cried with it every night, it was more like a blankie for me though.
So tonight I plan on casting on yet another healing blanket :(

I always used to get a +OPK on about CD 15, and the month I got pregnant I decided to start testing earlier and got a +OPK on CD13. Maybe that's why it took us so long in the first place?
The next cycle +OPK was on CD 14. So I'm not sure, from now on I start testing on CD 10 and onward. I'm also learning my body better, and it's signs. That definitely helps.

Nina , I was always convienced I o/v on the cd14 every month due to having 28 day cycles however when I started Opk testing I found that it changed from anything from cd11-14 . It was different nearly every cycle . Average between cd 12-14 so I was starting to try to late , I then started b'ding every other day from cd9 and every day for 3 days following + Opk . Xxx

There's a "HAPL" group which is great support. After my last pregnancy I stopped reading and sharing, but it's a great place. You definitely need to join!
Yay, another knitter! Whatcha making? ;)
I just cast off a shawl last night and plan on starting another blanket tonight. After the first MC I knit a "therapy" blanket for the next little bub, during the last MC I cuddled and cried with it every night, it was more like a blankie for me though.
So tonight I plan on casting on yet another healing blanket :(

HAPL???

I knitted a baby's trousers/leggings as my first project....only because it was small and a good easy pattern. I am now making a baby blanket in a silvery/grey colour (hard to describe...it's a lovely colour though). I need patterns that are easy to make as I am not very proficient as yet.

:blush:

Your projects sound lovely. My late mother taught me to knit when I was a child but I never really had the patience to sit and knit. My Step Mother is a knitter and loves to crochet too so I got some needles and yarn from her and had a practice and realised that I enjoyed it. It's very very therapeutic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->