Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

My Mom just called to tell me my sisters on the way to the hospital and it'll be happening today.
I don't think I can go over there tonight. My Mom just talked to me like it was no big deal and something like, well, I'll see you there this evening when it's all over.
I really wish I could find that hole in the ground that will swallow me up.
I'm so tired of this fake smile.

:hugs: your time will come and it will be just as precious :hugs:

Hilslo try to not panic.......I know It s impossible.....most ectopics are a fluke once in a lifetime thing.....that's what I'm telling myself anyway too!

FX it's got perfect navigation!

My Mom just called to tell me my sisters on the way to the hospital and it'll be happening today.
I don't think I can go over there tonight. My Mom just talked to me like it was no big deal and something like, well, I'll see you there this evening when it's all over.
I really wish I could find that hole in the ground that will swallow me up.
I'm so tired of this fake smile.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I don't think you should go over there tonight. You need to do what is emotionally healthiest for you. I think the people in our lives understand the emotional fortitude that it takes to press on more than we give them credit. And if they don't, it doesn't matter. I don't think I would be able to go over there in the throes of it all. I would wait at least a day or two. :shrug:

Hey happily..... When are you testing? How has your cycle been?

Hey happily..... When are you testing? How has your cycle been?

Thanks for asking!

I'll be testing this Thursday if everything goes well...

This cycle seemed to be right on and according to my CM and such, I should've o'ed the 10th. We'll see!

My basal thermometer was broken, so I exchanged it for another one which came in this weekend. I started temping today.

I have a few potential symptoms, but they kinda went away over the weekend, so I don't know what this means.

Bought some pregnancy tests today, just in case. Got my OPKs, fertilecm, and thermometer ready in case this cycle is a no go.

Hoping for the best, preparing for the potential, ya know?

Back from vacay and lots of catching up to do on here!

I think you've inspired me to take up knitting! Can you teach yourself on the internet?

BD'd tonight I should O in 2 days. fxxxxx'd

My Sister had her baby last night, well, this morning at about 3am!
I will be going to see her tonight and put on a brave face.
I swear I will punch her MIL if she says "soon for you" (a Hebrew saying)
I know she has no clue, and she also went through several MC, but I hope my sister told her so she'll keep to herself.
Even better if no one is there.
I'm happy but sad today :(
Still freaking nauseous with cramps and side pains. My chart still looks pretty good according to my theory though. ;)

Awww Nina What did she have hun?

I have to be honest - my bestie got pregnant 2 weeks before me the first time and when she had her baby I was thinking of excuses not to go but in the end DF made me go and i was on the verge of crying walking into her house but as soon as I seen him and held him I couldnt stop smiling - I think you'll be amazed at how diff your emotions will change hun - its obvously going to be very hard right now but as soon as you see your new little niece/nephew you will feel nothing but love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have no hobby in the way of knitting or sewing but I customise converse and phone covers and currently customizing a Mr & Mrs sign for when we get married xxx

She had a girl.
She actually just called me and told me that she understand if I don't come and I can come visit when she gets home.
I started crying, so I told her I'll let her know. I think I'd rather see her at home, but not with all the family around. I'd rather it be just us.
Plus, she's in a crappy hospital I hate. I don't know, I'll see.

Morning everyone.

Cath is right Nina. I had to see my brothers baby and my best friends baby and really forced myself to go. Both times it was easier than i had expected. Good luck hun.

Happily good luck for testing.

Lune miel i hope u had a nice time.

AFM im 6dpo now and no sore boobs :-(. I had sore boobs by now on my bfp cycle and not sore at all on my bfn cycles when taking clomid
X

MrsB im 6dpo too hun but dont worry chick I dont think my sore boobs started until 10DPO hun - is it 2-3 days after implantation that symptoms start to appear?

xxx

I started bloating at about 6dpo both times.
I never had sore boob though!
Mrs.B, every pregnancy is different, don't forget ;)

Morning everyone.

Cath is right Nina. I had to see my brothers baby and my best friends baby and really forced myself to go. Both times it was easier than i had expected. Good luck hun.

Happily good luck for testing.

Lune miel i hope u had a nice time.

AFM im 6dpo now and no sore boobs :-(. I had sore boobs by now on my bfp cycle and not sore at all on my bfn cycles when taking clomid
X

I had sore boobs last pregnancy before my :bfp: but nothing this time so don't think symptoms always remain static

I agree Susan - cycles where im adamant im pg cause of my symptoms turned out bfn but my june bfp I had hardly any symptoms apart from soore boobs and a bfp 2 days later lol xxx

Thank u ladies.

That helps to keep me more positive. Without clomid i get sore boobs every tww without fail. So its very strange for me that on clomid i never get sore boobs except the one time i had a bfp. But i guess u could be right and each pregnancy is different. I hope so!

xxx

MrsB your right there that in every pregnancy is diff hun - dont worry too much about not having any symptoms yet as 6dpo is very very early ok chick? you most propb havent implanted yet? Do you chart? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->