Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath, can't believe we started our cycle on the ame day and ovulated on the same day too. Yet our charts look so different. Yours is very up and down. i wonder what that means? x

I think it was the weather hun as i kept waking up every hour or so until 3am cause i was thirsty BUT saying that my previous chart was up and down a lot - im a sleep walker/talker so maybe that affects it?? xxx

im surprised the weather didnt effect my chart but i dont think it has. Im a good sleeper though, sleeping is like a hobbie for me. I do it instead of knitting lol.

Yes your previous chart was up and down. Maybe the sleep walking doesnt help lol x

Im normally like that hun but the past 2 weeks iv been waking up constantly before 3am on the verge of crying cause Im having restless sleep lol!

Either that or my bbt is an up and downer lol, iv said it before but i think next cycle ill temp vaginally ? xxx

Nina - so glad your sister has been understanding. I think visiting when she's home and it's just you and her will be much easier as you can talk/cry and no-one will see. I really hope it's not as painful as you think. I think it is often the anticipation and dread that is worse than the reality. One day soon it will be you too. X

Cath MrsB - getting to the exciting stage!!! I'm with Cath, until it implants and the additional hormones are released your body won't know that egg and sperm have met so any symptoms (or lack of) before this is just coincidental. You're still v much in the game missus!

I've booked my early scan in for Aug 8. I'm dreading it. It's brought back all the emotions of finding out last time. I can't bear the thought of losing my last tube. I'm terrified beyond belief....

Hilslo im glad u got a scan booked. Good luck. U are bound to be scaried. I hope u get good news and your rainbow. Xxx

Awww hun your bound to be scared! I think anyone would be hun - massive :hugs: xxxxxxx

Nina- glad your sister is so understanding! Great idea seeing here when she gets home.

Cath- I think I may need to temp vaginally, I just started, but my temps are crazy low, I think.

Happily do you get any cross hairs? what are you temps pre ov and what are they post op? xxx

I'm having a really BAD DAY.
I talked to DH and he wasn't very understanding. more like "so, you wanna go see her? OK, we'll go, don't want to? Sure, whatever"
I asked him his opinion and he said whatever. Ugh. I was totally pissed off at him and let him know.
After a few hours he calls me and says "So, do you want me to go buy her a present?" Um, I never said we would go today. it's like he wants to go see her so I told him he can say hi for me, because I never said we would go. He can do whatever the hell he wants.
I asked him if he understood why I was upset and he said- yes, because you weren't sure if you wanted to see all his side of the family.
Right... So THAT'S why I'm upset! Screw him. I told him he never even asked how I feel about this, and he said he did- he asked if I was comfortable or not going to be with all the family at the hospital. Seriously.
I don't even want to go home right now I'm so pissed off at him.
And if I do go, and yell at him, he still won't get it. I feel like what happened didn't really "do" anything for him. When I bring it up he's all like- "the time will come"
All I've done today was cry.

Happily do you get any cross hairs? what are you temps pre ov and what are they post op? xxx

Well, I just started temping because the first thermometer was broken. No idea yet, but if I am not pregnant, I should start my period this week.

I am hoping temping will help me understand when I OV a lot better.

I'm having a really BAD DAY.
I talked to DH and he wasn't very understanding. more like "so, you wanna go see her? OK, we'll go, don't want to? Sure, whatever"
I asked him his opinion and he said whatever. Ugh. I was totally pissed off at him and let him know.
After a few hours he calls me and says "So, do you want me to go buy her a present?" Um, I never said we would go today. it's like he wants to go see her so I told him he can say hi for me, because I never said we would go. He can do whatever the hell he wants.
I asked him if he understood why I was upset and he said- yes, because you weren't sure if you wanted to see all his side of the family.
Right... So THAT'S why I'm upset! Screw him. I told him he never even asked how I feel about this, and he said he did- he asked if I was comfortable or not going to be with all the family at the hospital. Seriously.
I don't even want to go home right now I'm so pissed off at him.
And if I do go, and yell at him, he still won't get it. I feel like what happened didn't really "do" anything for him. When I bring it up he's all like- "the time will come"
All I've done today was cry.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I totally understand how you feel, Nina. My husband is the same way about all of this. I think it's like they don't experience it so to them it's not as traumatic, maybe? Mine thinks we have all the time in the world and every miscarriage just wasn't the one for us. He doesn't get it.

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day. Yelling won't do anything. I think I would just wait for the calm. Let him go alone if he wants to go so badly and when things are calm, explain to him that it's so much more than he even comprehends.

Awwww Nina hun they dont think the same way as we do - dont feel pressured into doing anything you dont want to do your sister will understand hun :hugs: to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah once you have started a new cycle with the same thermometer you get a better understanding of your temps then as you have only started the new thermometer at the end of the cycle you cant really look into your chart :-( xxx

Hugs Nina.
Maybe u are just upset and sensitive right now. Your hubby didnt seem to do much wrong really. He sounds like he wants to do whatever will please u and let u decide when u are ready. Maybe he wanted to buy the present incase it was too painful for u to do. Men like to protect us and keep their emotions under control. I think it does affect them too but they try to hide it inorder to look after us. My hubby sometimes does the same. Its his way of getting me to move on and be positive. I hope u are ok?
Xxx

Nina xx like the pp I also was dreading Christmas morning last as I had only had my dnc on Christmas Eve and had to go see my mum and dad Christmas morning . My sister and her 4 week old baby was there . Needless to say I was DREADING it . However it actually turned out ok and I instantly fell in love with my niece , it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be xxxx but do what feels right for you Hun xxxxxxx

Mrs B I too was obsessed with having sore boobies to evidence a BFP , this time round not even the tiniest of pains until 6 weeks !!!!! So no sore boobies do not = BFN

Any one know when Sarah will be back ? Lol

Thanks hun.

I dont even know what Sarah did to get banned? I dont know how long u get banned for? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->