Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina....hope you're ok. Is this sister the one who had the stillbirth a while ago? I know seeing her at home is much better. I bet you fall in love with your niece as soon as you set eyes on her.

MrsB don't worry about symptoms, with my DD I had no symptoms the entire pregnancy and everything was perfect.

Can't believe we have a royal baby boy now!!! Have been watching sky news all evening

I wonder what the royal baby will be called?

I had no symptoms with my pregnancy and that was because of my low hormones which was due to the chromosome disorder. Im hoping for full on sickness with my next bfp lol xxx

I wonder what the royal baby will be called?

I had no symptoms with my pregnancy and that was because of my low hormones which was due to the chromosome disorder. Im hoping for full on sickness with my next bfp lol xxx

Yeah, my hcg struggled to make 9000 at nearly 8 weeks and this time it was 21,200 at 5+3. I wished for morning sickness the next time.

The nausea is bad enough so am hoping I don't get full on vomits.

First time trying digi opks and got Smiley today! Waiting for DH to get home and get one more BD in for good measure...xxx

Mrs B - Your chart looks great :thumbup:

Nina - Hope tomorrow finds you doing better :hugs:

So 2 weeks today I had my surgery and levels were 6000 I was told not to expect them to drop for 3 weeks and tested today any way and bfn. So hopefully that means cycle will return to normal and I will ovulate soon

Ugh. Last month exactly I miscarried. It feels both like yesterday and a lifetime ago.
Somehow it seems the days are just getting worse, not better.
I'm not sure I want to continue trying anymore.

Lune great news on the opk.....keep DTD!!

MrsB...I too wish for sickness and pain free

Ll84....great news you must be at zero....I went to zero ve,ry fast too

Nina.....thinking of you today....lets hope this month is your sticky BFP

AFM...I got my crosshairs this morning but I've got awful pains both sides today just as if I am Oing today?? It's weird.....I'm not sure now when I O? Last night an opk had 2 defo lines but one defo a lot lighter. Last thurs was the darkest lines ever!!

OPKS are just confusing aren't they.....that's why I liked the smileys.....took away the guess work.

How is everyone today? I have had my last blood work this morning at the hospital and they have said I don't need to go back, which is a relief as it makes me so darn nervous.

Weather is getting windy here - think we're in for a storm this afternoon!

:hugs:

Yes thunderstorms expected here too.

Dream im glad u dont need to go back. Everything must be looking good. Congrats.

Lune miel keep dtd as the smiley means u are fertile for the next two days!

Cmc i hope your cross hairs are right. Like Susan said, i only use smiley opks as its so much easier.

Nina big hugs hun. Maybe take a break rather than giving up. U have been on such a rollercoaster lately. U need to remember that u are actually doing well to cope with all this bad luck. U are a strong person. I hope u have had a chat with DH and he has been supportive xxx

Nina ....massive hugs hun - iv felt like that sooo many times the past 15 months hun and i have taken a few breaks inbetween and felt so much better for it hun so maybe a break will do you good xxxxx

Nina :hugs: Maybe just take a break. Don't stop trying. You know how much you have to give to a child; why stop trying? It will come. Our day has to come. :hugs:

I hope u are all ok.

Im going away for a couple of nights for my 3rd anniversary. Cant wait to relax and chill out with my hubby :). Hopefully it will take my mind off the tww
Xxx

Well, :bfn: for me today.

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag110/Happily_Me_TX/photo2_zpsd7d9742c.jpg

Boo. :cry:

Another month, I suppose. Now, if my period would just come so I can start over. :shrug:

Going to Chester.

One of those tests has two lines???? How many dpo are u? When do u expect af? Xxx

Cath and MrsB:

Today is the 29th day of a normally 29 day cycle- due for my period today or tomorrow.

The two lines are just the traditional lines inside the digital- I think you get three if you are pregnant or something to that affect. (They're the same test; the strip is just what's inside the digi.) I don't feel like my period is coming any time soon, which, if I'm not pregnant is a bummer. It means my cycle remains wacky and the only way to fix that is birth control for three or more months- no good.

We'll see. Maybe I just have a newer really long cycle... since we only BDed on 10-12, I don't think I'd wind up pregnant since we for sure didn't have sex any other possible ov day.

Ladida.

From what I have read hun - the other line is only visible through laser or someweird crap like that lol :-(

Ahhh so sorry hun :-( This sucks! xxxx

U never know. It might be too early to test. I dont think digitals are very sensitive xxx

Mrs broody: have a lovely time!! Nearly mine too.

Happily: fingers crossed she stays away, your not out of the game just yet!

Yes I'm feeling positive day. I was surprised my levels have dropped so quickly but irritated i still have the horrible dark brown cm. hoping that will stop soon.

I never thought to ask about when I could start having sex again. Anyone got any idea. Some websites say 6 weeks!! Surely that's not right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->