Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

BD past 2 days, today should be O day. I am feeling extra positive about this month! :happydance:

Mrs B - have fun and forget about the TWW.

Nina - Your rainbow is coming soon, give yourself some stress relief.

I used the smilie opk,s and got peaks last thurs and fri so I hope O was sat! I just use cheapiess too fr fun

Lune ...hope this is your month.

Ll84 I felt ready after 3 weeks and DTD!

MrsB hope you have a great time away!

Happily.... Hope AF comes soon....hope you're not having really long cycles!

Dream it looks like you're 'graduating' into the normal stream of pregnancy....I'm so excited for you and so happy all is going well

Just popped back into hospital with a card and chocs to say thank you for my amazing care!

Happily- sorry about the bfn :( but digis are really crappy at picking up hcg

Lady, that's super sweet of you. My Moms a nurse, and I know how much they appreciate those little gestures!

Got back about an hour ago from visiting my sister. It was blah because my Mom was also there.
Plus, DH and I didn't really talk the whole hour+ ride there.
I was kind of pissed at them both because my Mom wasn't really gentle with me, and gave DH the baby to hold (without asking if I wanted to before) and then DH kept asking if I wanted to hold her. I didn't.
She has a head of dark hair, which got my Mom talking about how my MIL told her DH was born with a head full of black hair, and how nice that would be etc. I know how nice it would be. I was supposed to find out in November. I was so pissed off, she didn't even ask how I was.

Plus, I hurt REALLY bad down there, cramps are intense, but mainly to the sides, more like aching on the bones, and every now and then around the pubic bone.
I took a OPK and faint line, I suppose in 2-3 days I'll get a positive. CM is wet, and I just got a glob of EWCM.
I think I'm going to have to have "make-up sex" with DH, even though I really don't want to make up.
sigh :nope:

Got back about an hour ago from visiting my sister. It was blah because my Mom was also there.
Plus, DH and I didn't really talk the whole hour+ ride there.
I was kind of pissed at them both because my Mom wasn't really gentle with me, and gave DH the baby to hold (without asking if I wanted to before) and then DH kept asking if I wanted to hold her. I didn't.
She has a head of dark hair, which got my Mom talking about how my MIL told her DH was born with a head full of black hair, and how nice that would be etc. I know how nice it would be. I was supposed to find out in November. I was so pissed off, she didn't even ask how I was.

Plus, I hurt REALLY bad down there, cramps are intense, but mainly to the sides, more like aching on the bones, and every now and then around the pubic bone.
I took a OPK and faint line, I suppose in 2-3 days I'll get a positive. CM is wet, and I just got a glob of EWCM.
I think I'm going to have to have "make-up sex" with DH, even though I really don't want to make up.
sigh :nope:

I'm sorry it was such a difficult visit. :hugs:

Maybe you shouldn't have makeup sex... maybe you should wait until you can really be into it?

I hope DH comes around and sees how hard all of this is on you.

Nina sorry its been so hard.....I know about the make up sex....I felt like I had o me nice Friday to DH because I needed to DTD and I was so cross at him not doing it thurs with me.

I hope you have ur rainbow soon.

This royal baby's making me sooooo broody!

Happily- sorry about the bfn :( but digis are really crappy at picking up hcg

That would be amazing if that is the case with my situation. Amazing. :hugs:

I always considered digitals to confirm after a positive, just to get that awesome "pregnant!"
How many DPO are you? It's not over until AF comes.

14 DPO. I should be starting my period today, but AF is staying away. Maybe I don't produce a lot of HCG and maybe I will actually get a :bfp: ! That would be nice!

I know- I like that awesome "pregnant" thing, too. I think I am gonna buy some of the traditional FRER tonight and confirm with a digital when I finally get what I think is a BFP. :thumbup:

Ha the royal baby is even making me cross! I should be due in 5 weeks with my first and as it draws closer I am feeling panicky.

Nina I'm sorry the first visit was like that. Do u think it will be better next time if it is just you and your sister? I know what you mean about the makeup sex, I have to say I have 'made up' on more than one occasion because of timing rather than actually wanting to. Reminds me of a friends episode with Monica and chandler when they were trying for a baby!

The Royal baby will be a constant reminder for me too , my LO was due on the 16th of July , I can't help wondering if I had gone over I may have had them around this time :(

They looked so happy and natural I am delighted for them , and she is so beautiful !

Hi girls, just to keep you in the loop, I'm currently on day 39 of a usual 28 day cycle, and still no sign of the witch! Have taken a digi and normal test both negative so I have no idea what is happening with my body? Anyone else had Any experience of this?

Awww Nina im so sorry hun but i agree with happily - maybe dont have make up sex if your only doing it as your ov and your not ready to 'make up' as it will only be on your mind after sex hun :hugs:

I was sat outside Asda watching KAte And Will come out of hospital and it made me soooo broody too but I absolutely loved watching it! they looked sooo proud and so natural and she looked bloody gorgeous! FAB! xxx

I read that Prince William said something along the lines of "As any other first time parents can understand, we're very excited"
That totally got to me and I had to bite back my tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->