Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I read that Prince William said something along the lines of "As any other first time parents can understand, we're very excited"
That totally got to me and I had to bite back my tears.

Yeah that brought a lump to my throat too.

They seem to be a very lovely 'normal' couple. love her post bump too! Lush! xxx

Makeup sex it is!
I just sat in the bathroom for about 10 minutes playing with that glob of EWCM. I have never gotten stuff like that before! It's awesome ;)

So Lovelies, talk to me about EWCM. How long does it come before LH surge? When I got it before (much less and much less egg whitey) right after the MC it was gone the day it came.
Could these pelvic pains actually be really strong O pains, a week before? Why haven't my tests gotten darker? My strips are practically snow white.

Besides, I kind of feel sorry for the guy ;)

Well I had mine this cycle hun I had it 3 days before and on OV - iv never had it before or if i did its been very little!! Glad you dtd!! woohooo!!

Iv just sat in the toilets in work crying - My NHS apt for the consultant - im on a 5 month waiting list - I thought it was 2 months - iv got 4 more months left to wait - Private apt - is £150 just for a consultation - the chromosome test is £150 - why is everything going wrong xxx

I never really got Ewcm so used pre seed lubricant which is sperm friendly.

I'm the same as dream. I used preseed for the first time this cycle and seems to work well! Though did have to room to the bedroom first to put some in as the insertion does feel a bit clinical!

I've been getting twinges on my good side. I really don't think this can end well. I've brought my appt forward to Aug 1st but given the twinges are only on my right side I'm not hopeful. I'm just so scated of being left with no tubes. Even if i get the shot I'm not going to be able to try again for 3 months so def won't be pregnant by my due date.

I hate this. I thought getting pregnant with one tube was going to be the difficult part but this is much worse. I feel like a ticking time bomb.

Well I had mine this cycle hun I had it 3 days before and on OV - iv never had it before or if i did its been very little!! Glad you dtd!! woohooo!!

Iv just sat in the toilets in work crying - My NHS apt for the consultant - im on a 5 month waiting list - I thought it was 2 months - iv got 4 more months left to wait - Private apt - is £150 just for a consultation - the chromosome test is £150 - why is everything going wrong xxx

Oh, no, Cath. I am so sorry. Maybe something will open between now and then? Can you call and check for cancellations in the mean time? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry Cath <3 Ask to be put on the waiting list- people always cancel. I hope it comes earlier than you expected- or even more- that you won't need it :hugs:

Apparently the list is the waiting list :-( its 5 months from the date of referal so whoever is the next person on the list after the person who cancel they get seen next if you know what i mean? I know I shouldnt moan as the NHS is great on times but when you have been contributing towards the NHS for over 10 years you dont expect to have to go and pay privately for something :-( xxx

Cath- I agree. I can see how frustrating that would be. I really hope something comes up that changes the long wait. That's a bummer to have to be on their waiting list... fingers crossed for you, honey.

Apparently the list is the waiting list :-( its 5 months from the date of referal so whoever is the next person on the list after the person who cancel they get seen next if you know what i mean? I know I shouldnt moan as the NHS is great on times but when you have been contributing towards the NHS for over 10 years you dont expect to have to go and pay privately for something :-( xxx
You never know how many people are on the waiting list Hun <3
5 months is a ridiculously long time to wait, I'm sure many of them end up paying privately :(

Thanks Chick - yep 2 weeks compared to 6 months is such a difference! Just getting quite scared now as I had a lot of PID before DF and I decided to ttc and I know they can be a cause of mc but I just hope they dont tell me to stop ttc for a few months while they sort it out - although i know it would be for the best but i mean what the hell am i meant to do every month without ttc lol! Ill miss POAS! xxx

Lol Nina I was just thinking I bet they say 6 months so people will go privately instead ppffftttt buggers!! lol!! I would take the risk and wait but for £150 I think we will just go ahead with it, if we do have a problem atleast it can get sorted ASAP but at a cost! xxx

cath: so my doctor had said she would refer me but at the end of August. But that was before the ectopic. I was wondering this morning if to bother but if waiting lists are that long I feel like I should try because I would hate to have waited before referal and then to wait again.

Nina: I rarely get EWCM and twice I have been pregnant and both times I had so this could be a really good sign!

Hislo: do you have an early pregnancy unit near you. If you ring them with concerned they may offer you an internal scan. A close friend had got herself really worked up as she had lost before and they saw her the next day

Thanks Chick - yep 2 weeks compared to 6 months is such a difference! Just getting quite scared now as I had a lot of PID before DF and I decided to ttc and I know they can be a cause of mc but I just hope they dont tell me to stop ttc for a few months while they sort it out - although i know it would be for the best but i mean what the hell am i meant to do every month without ttc lol! Ill miss POAS! xxx

I have had PID before... only last year in fact. It was terrible. I never thought of that in relation to my TTC efforts now. Yikes... the gyno didn't seem to think that it was an issue when I had an exam in February. I am due for another one in August... maybe I'll be preggers by then, though.

The NHs target it 13 weeks and was being brought down to 9 weeks (4for urgent and 10days for anything suspect cancer), Trusts are fined if they don't make this....write a letter and ask why you're waiting more than 13weeks!

Hi girls, just to keep you in the loop, I'm currently on day 39 of a usual 28 day cycle, and still no sign of the witch! Have taken a digi and normal test both negative so I have no idea what is happening with my body? Anyone else had Any experience of this?

Have you temped in the past? Take your temp tomorrow and see if it is low or high for you. If it is low perhaps you are having an anovulatory cycle. If it is high perhaps you are in the TWW and your cycle did not start immediately after your m/c so you O'd later than you thought.

Happily I got a temp rise this AM! C'mon ladies we need more BFP's in August!!!

is it possible to stay on the waiting list and switch to them once your time is up and go private in the meantime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->