Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ive googled it Susan. Im glad it is not affecting u. u got a lot of info today. its good that your doctor is keeping an eye on u xxx

This was just a screen I asked the GP to run for me, I find out the results from the ob's tests when I see her on 3rd July.

Its 5 weeks today until i am seen by anyone. I hope i manage to start a new cycle by then. Xxx

Well, it's not always sunny in here, at least not in Istanbul where I live. But I must admit the past few days were quite warm, around 30 degrees (celcius). So we're basically in summer clothes. However, Istanbul is quite a case, you never know what will come next. As far as I know, it may be raining tomorrow morning :)

Sarah - Around 12th July, anywhere would be quite nice weather. What kind of holiday do you want? Lot of partying or just relaxing? I'd suggest Bodrum, Cesme or Alacati for the first. Antalya would be fun too but maybe too hot at that time. If you want a quiet getaway, I'd think of Ayvalik, Selimiye (Marmaris), Dalyan or Datca. You may look them up on the internet. I'm sure there are tons of information.

By the way I hate cars too! But I'm also afraid of horses. I guess that leaves me with bicycles :) But it's almost impossible to ride a bicycle in here, because of the traffic!!!

:hugs:yeah head space for me and oh, quiet, but things to do.. if you know what i mean :shrug: loads of bodrum have come up, will probably be there, ahh thanks hun xxxx:hugs::hugs:

god, why do drs take so long to analyze things??? its pathetic... especially when you need to know there and then... glad your ok tho xxdreamxx xxxxxxx

sarahkr,
I do have ebay! It just takes forever for them to get here, and Murphy tells me that I invest in a bunch on ebay, I won't need them... :)

Sometimes I consider buying hundreds of OPKs in case Murphy's law rules and I won't need them anymore due to a BFP! :winkwink:

Susan, your test results sound good - nothing to be worried about. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next ones!

I'm still waiting for AF. I thought it was going to come as I had one day of spotting (brown nearly black - yuck!) then absolutely nothing. We're going away for a few days on Saturday so not sure whether to wish it away for a bit longer! So for now I'll just be cheering from the sidelines for all those OPKs and BFPs!

I've had a tough day. I got a phone call from the hospital whilst I was at work. I thought it was going to be the consultant booking in my appointment but it was the morgue. On my way down to surgery they had asked what we would like to do with the baby and we had asked for it to be cremated but that we didn't want to know the day as I thought it would be too upsetting to have another sad anniversary to roll around every year. Well they phoned today to say that they had given me the wrong form and that I shouldn't have had the option to cremate, only burial so would I give my consent for it to be buried. I was astounded (and very upset) I can't believe they still have the baby after a month. It's like I've had to lose it all over again. I burst into floods of tears and had to esape for a couple of hours.

Aww Hilslo im very sorry u have been upset. Im surprised they still have the baby too but i know they usually wait until they have a lot and cremate them at the same time. Do u know where your baby will be buried? Is it a place u can go visit? My baby was cremated and like u i didnt want to know when as it is too upsetting. I would of liked her ashes but she was too small to get ashes i was told. Its such a heartbreaking thing. I hope u are ok hun
Xxx

I'm new to the form..can someone please fill me in on the acronyms of AF and BFP? And any other ones I should know. Thank you!

Hi Hun, I'm sorry for your loss <3
I hate to welcome you here, but don't worry, everyone here is so amazing, it's such a supportive place to be, and I'm glad you found your way here.

I think these are most of the important acronyms...
AF- aunt flo
BPF- Big fat positive!
BFN- big fat negative
HPT- home pregnancy test
OPK- ovulation prediction kit
BD/DTD- baby dance/do the deed

sarahkr,
I do have ebay! It just takes forever for them to get here, and Murphy tells me that I invest in a bunch on ebay, I won't need them... :)

:haha:my oh is like that, i suppose i just think the worse and think about next cycle :shrug: well cd12-low on the monitor... i had what i thought, really bad ovulation cramps last night, i'm sure i ovulated :shrug: i did an opk yesterday and i'm sure it was positive.. bad cramping like ovulation last night, did a smiley, nothing.... is it possible to miss your lh? xxxxx cervix is nice and high and open.. cm is clear???? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I'm new to the form..can someone please fill me in on the acronyms of AF and BFP? And any other ones I should know. Thank you!

:hi:
oh=other half
cm=cervical mucus
cp=cervical position

sorry your here too hun xxxx:hugs:

Now girls your forgetting the new one ...... BSB ....... BIG SORE BOOBIES LOL ....

Oh and importantly
Poas - peeing on a stick ( we do a lot of that round here ! )
Opk - ovulation prediction kit

hilslo - I'm sorry you had to go such a though day. I'd sure break down in tears too :(

butterfli - A sad welcome to you! Below is a good link covering most of the acronyms used in these forums. I had a hard time trying to understand what everything meant in the beginning.

Common Acronyms

AFM - When I entered my temp this morning, FF marked O as 21st May, and now I'm apparently at 3 DPO! WTF?! I don't think it is possible. There was no +OPK, almost no CM, and I had a 36.2 after that, which is usually my pre-O temp. And it makes my follicular phase just 8 days, which is not so good news.

But I've read that FF can change O day couple of times during your cycle, so I'll see in a couple of days what's going on I hope!

:haha:what about BVB=big veiny boobs :haha:
oh i'm so happy, i thought i'd share this with you, i'm sure i ov'd last night, but this is what i got just now, dont know if you can make the chep opk out? thats how unreliable they are :growlmad: xxxxx:hugs:

That's definitely a smiley face lol....... Ya better get busy lol.....

now, looking at the opk, i would say that was a neg??? i'm sure i ov'ed last night, we've been doing the bd for 3 days, i dont know if you can see the opk? but that second line is faded :growlmad: see, i'm on the monitor too, thats reading low :wacko: so wtf is going on??? those cheap opks are way confusing xxxx:hugs:

Oops all I saw first time was the smiley face! Didn't even see the other test which is a definite - does low mean not fertile on the cbfm ? No harm in getting another bd or two in to cover all your bases :) do you temp ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->