Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I'm the same as dream. I used preseed for the first time this cycle and seems to work well! Though did have to room to the bedroom first to put some in as the insertion does feel a bit clinical!

I've been getting twinges on my good side. I really don't think this can end well. I've brought my appt forward to Aug 1st but given the twinges are only on my right side I'm not hopeful. I'm just so scated of being left with no tubes. Even if i get the shot I'm not going to be able to try again for 3 months so def won't be pregnant by my due date.

I hate this. I thought getting pregnant with one tube was going to be the difficult part but this is much worse. I feel like a ticking time bomb.

I wouldn't go straight for that worry but yes get checked out for piece of mind.

The twinges could be because you ovulated from that side and the corpus luteum (cyst like thing on ovary that released egg) is producing hormones.

{hugs to you}

apparently its 18 weeks hun :-( my case is 'non urgent' aswell, nice to know that constantly miscarrying is classed as non urgent! https://www.nhs.uk/choiceintheNHS/Rightsandpledges/Waitingtimes/Pages/Guide to waiting times.aspx

xxx

Oh Cath, I'm sorry :(
Like they say- only after 3 miscarriages you go for tests.
It's horrible, knowing you might be creating life just for it to die so you can get tested.
It's awful telling people they have to go through that pain 3 times, and sometimes more and only afterwards they start checking.
I think 1 is bad luck. After the second consecutive- I think it might be more than that (even though I'm hoping it's not). There's not reason someone should have to continue to hurt <3
I'm sorry, I truly hope you won't need to wait that long, I hope a BFP comes your way much before :hugs:

(That made me so pissed off right now!!!)

Awwww thanks chick :-( We were referred as we didnt get pg a year after the ectopic so as we have now had 2 mc I know for a fact (you jsut get that feeling dont you?!) the next is going to be a mc so everytime I have one I will jsut keep ringing them and telling them to sort the F out!

How are you today hun anyway? xxx

I think feelings say a lot, and I can understand how you start to just "feel" like it won't work out after it's happened a number of times, but try to stay positive :hugs:
I don't know how I feel about this cycle yet, because I felt so positive last time, praying and sending good thoughts every minute of the TWW, I kind of feel like I rushed things that weren't supposed to happen- you know what I mean? Not saying I have special powers (;)) but maybe I pushed a little too hard.
I think you should get tested privately, I think you'll just be under too much stress until then- and you shouldn't put yourself in that place.
I wish I had something smarter to tell you :hugs:

Like I said before hun - our bodies are sooooo clever - after a mc i our bodies feel like it isnt ready to have another pregnancy - it wont let us get pregnant - I didnt get pregnant after my last mc but got pg the cycle after hun - i have everything x for you, .........................if you do have special powers can you send some my way please hun??

Yah I think we are def going to go private - even if its just the consultation - like someone else said - private healthcare seem to care more about you - maybe its cause your paying them lol. my chart is looking ok - I think? xxx

Do you have private insurance? I'm not familiar with health care there.
I told DH last night that he has to be extra positive these days and if he can, send some good thoughts down there.
Every night I go to sleep with my hand on my stomach sending warmness and positive thoughts. Reiki I guess. I'll try not to overdo it this cycle though. I don't want to mush stuff up :(
Our bodies do know. Your chart looks fine except for last Saturday. What happens there with those temp spikes?! Other than that it's fine, I wouldn't worry about the dip.

Well we have the NHS (not sure if you know about that) We pay National Insurance every month (comulsary) and that goes towards the NHS so we dont literally pay for anything via NHS as we are contributing towards it - we have private options available but the rich generaly use that (im poor lol) but for the sake of £150 im going to get the consultation done. ahhhh Last Sat i had such a bad nights sleep!! Fell asleep at 4 and woke up at 8 - i was soooo hote so I think we can disregard that lol!

I might start doing that hun? It cant hurt can it? I know DF wont send good thoughts down there lol he doesnt believe in stuff like that :-( When do you normally ov hun? xxx

My OPK are getting darker, but still very faint. I usually ovulate around CD14, and I'm 10 right now, so that makes sense. I also O usually around 36.6, and so far my temps are steady!
I still have awful stabbing pain around my hip area, I read about it yesterday and am afraid I have some sort of pelvic pain. It gets worse in the evening. I'll see my doctor next week about it, if it doesn't go away. It really hurts.
It's similar to the pain I had when pregnant, so that's why I think it's the pelvic pain, maybe something moved too much, as early as I was, but still.
We have something like NHS here, but DH and I also got private. When I had the D&C I was so grateful for it. My insurance guy was so helpful (phoned around on the weekend for info) and I got more than half the money back after the procedure. If I didn't have private I would have had to wait over a month, and privately I got the next week. I couldn't have waited that long.
When stuff like that happens I guess we just say thank God we went for it. You always say "I hope I never have to use it" and then when the time comes :(
After all the running around we did, and calls we made, it was awful, we also said we'd pay the little extra for a nurse coordinator. If anything like that should ever happen again, or worse, I need someone with a clear mind to make the calls and set everything up. We didn't do that yet- but IMHO- when you're in a bad place- a nurse like that would be a Godsend.
I hope I never have to use my insurance again :(

Reiki wouldn't hurt, it's also calming and makes me feel like I'm doing something productive, other than lying in bed and worrying!
When I was pregnant I also send thoughts to the little bean, telling her/him how much we loved them already. Even during the TWW I do that, just in case the little bean is in there <3

A Month?!!? Bloody hell!! oh no you would get seen pretty much asap for something like that which is good. awww he done a fab job then hun didnt he? like you said you need someone with a level head incase of emergencies - you dont think about how much you will need to rely on someone like that until the time comes :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

It was ridicules. I had to phone 4 hospitals, one put me on a waiting list, and one had in June- earliest... That was in the beginning of April!
I asked in one of the places if they think someone will cancel and she told me "most are electives, so probably no one will cancel" I was shocked that I had to wait and they didn't.
Ugh. Talking about it just gets me angry. In the waiting room there were about 2 or three girls also having electives and they were looking at the US and talking how it's their body and they should be able to bla bla bla. I wanted to scream.
It makes me so angry that they probably had a perfectly healthy baby and I didn't.

Hi ladies.

Cath I can't believe how slow that waiting list is. I work for NHs but I know every trust is different. I think paying the 150 is defo money well spent.

AFM....I had an app today....an obs and gynae Dr reassured me with a scan that all is healing well. I had an internal, a swab taken and a tv ultrasound. I have defo long gone past O as my endometrium is thick and he says it's good that I O early!!

Just was amazing having peace of mind!

CMC - so glad the doc said everything looks good. It's amazing when something just works right for a change! x

Cmc did they offer u a follow appointment because if the ectopic?

No it's just something I wanted to do off my own bat! I just needed reassurance and it was a different gynae dr than who did my surgery. He also said he would see me for scans if I get pregnant again! I get swab results Monday. I had tins of infections after dd so FX I'm ok

Hi ladies,

Im back. Had a lovely time away and romantic anniversary.

I hope everyone is ok?

Im 10dpo now. No signs or symptoms to report :-( x

Awww C.M.CFab news hun!!!! YAY!!

MrsB gla you had a lovely time chick! Just what you needed

Im starting to have headaches like i did last month - as soon as i wake - also boobs are a teeny bit sensitive - bfn tho - got the day off work and im determined to clean every room in the house which means getting rid of loads of crap! xxx

I love throwing things away when cleaning lol. I hope though symptoms are good signs for u Cath x

I feel my aim for a bfp by Oct is slipping away :-(

xxx

haha im on a mission when i start hun - 2 recycling bags full already mwahahahaha and its mainly dfs things lol i tell him that if they are left in a place for longer than a week and make the house look untidy....out it goes haha!

Awww hun why do you say that?

Df and i have decided to go private so do i wait until af arrives to ring and book an apt or just ring now? takes 2 weeks for an apt to come through xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->