Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Just ring now and u can always cancel if u need to.
What day do u expect af? X

Ive only got August and September left to get a bfp. Cant see it happening xxx

ummmmm Wednesday?? I think ill jsuty wait until AF cause then i should be due to ov when we have the apt.

You dont know that hun - try and be positive its happened before and it WILL happen again - like i said to nina our bodies are sooooo clever maybe it doesnt feel physically ready after your loss? xxx

Yes i know. Maybe my body isnt ready yet, then fair enough i suppose. I just feel under pressure. I want a bfp asap. Im getting left behind
Xxx

Your not getting left behind hun!! im here!! C.M.C is here!! Nina is here!! im sure there are a few others just cant think right now - we are all here hun, dont feel pressured at all, i hate it when people say this to me but from past experiance hun - the months you dont think about it as much and put pressure on yourself is the month is happens - look at last month - i was adamant i was gonna get a bfn i wasnt even testing everyday from 6dpo which i normally do lol it was only by fluke that i tested at 12dpo and got a bfp xxxx

Thanks hun.

I know u are all here and it helps to know im not alone but in my real life i am left behind. All friends and siblings have children now. My life is just wasting away without children :-(.

Xxx

how old are you hun if you dont mind me asking? i know how you feel as im in the asme situation - as much as im happy for friends i cant help feeling a pang of jealousy xxxx

p.s just rung the fertility clinic got an apt 10th august :happydance: xxx

Mrs.B! Glad you had a good vacation! Where did you guys go?
Don't say it's over yet :hugs: and plenty of things can happen in 2 months! We're all still here, and those of us "left behind" will help each other get through it <3
I'm dreading the approach of November (my edd)

Cath, the 10 is right around the corner. I'm so happy you're going to get checked this soon.

I feel left behind in real life as well.
My pregnant coworker is a constant reminder of what I should be.
Another guy walking in to her office and they were talking, he has 3 kids, and was telling her how happy he is for her and "your life really doesn't mean anything until you have kids".
That meant an extra long coffee break for me.
I am happy with DH and myself, and right now that's all that's important, that him and myself are happy and healthy. But there's always that part that's missing.
It will happen for us all though. It happened once (or more!) It will happen again <3

Cath well done for getting an appointment. Not long to wait.

Im 29 and hubby is 34. I know im not very old but ive wanted to be a mum for soo long. I know u all feel the same as i do.
X

Arghhhh Nina thats all im seeing on FB is status from newly mums saying 'you dont know what love is till you become a mother' a mother is the most rewarding thing ever' i know they dont know about other peoples problems but i feel like a kick in the gut dya know what i mean?! i suppose ill be the same though!

No MrsB i know what you mean - yes you maybe young but if youve wanted this for sooo long no-one will understand - apart from us chums :-D

Dya really think my chart looks good? i think it looks shite lol

iv spent 7 hours cleaning and STILL not finished!! argh! xxx

thanks hun - are you charting? if so can i peek at your chart? xxx

Mrs.B you're like us, I'm 29 (30 ack! in December) and DH will be 33 in October. October 8th is our anniversary, the 19th is his birthday, it would be great if we could celebrate an extra something in that month!

Yes Nina we are similar. Its so annoying when people who got married after us now have a baby in their arms.
Cath do people expect u to get married first then ttc? I think once u are married everyone expects a baby next. Even the royals have beaten me by over a year. All my friends and family have married before children. I know lots do it the other way round now which is totally fine but not the people i know. So being married 3 years and no children is so disapointing :-(

I do chart. I will try to post it later. Im on my mobile at mo
Xxx

well me and DF are trying for a baby before he wedding so we have our baby at our wedding but if it doesnt happen the September before the wedding we will use protection until after the wedding. Ahhhhh hun i bet you constantly get people saying ';ohhhhhh about time a baby come along now?' i hate the way people just expect stuff to happen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->