Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Mrs B- it's not over yet! :hugs: Like Cath said, our bodies are so clever they know when they are ready for another go. I know I've only been trying for 9 months or so, but it still feels like forever to me, and, to be honest, I've only known my husband 15 months so I started trying as soon as I could. :thumbup: It's not my fault it took him so long to find me. :haha:

Nina- I so know what you mean. I feel that, too, and my husband doesn't get it. We were married in Dec 2012 and his cousin was married in March 2013. They are already expecting a baby. In fact, they were a few weeks pregnant at their wedding. She is not even super healthy or any younger than me and she got pregnant with a snap. And my husband insists we go to lunch with the on Saturday- her with her full belly- she is already showing so much because she has been pregnant before- she has three kids. Not super looking forward to it. I am happy for her, but still a little jelly. I am happy that my husband and I have each other, but it doesn't mean I don't feel like something is missing. And my husband just keeps saying- we'll get it next time. (to which I say, (and I know me complaining about this gets old, but it's real for me), we have to sex to get me pregnant!)

Cath- yay for your Aug 10th appointment! As for FB, I deactivated my account for a bit. Tired of seeing a million and one pregnancy updates. Something different about seeing them here- seeing them here, it makes me happy for everyone, I guess because I know their struggle or experience. Seeing it on FB is annoying. :shrug: Not only that, without my FB, people actually call me to get together because they don't know what's going on with me otherwise. :haha:

Well, girls, I think we should all just get pregnant in August. That settles it. Let's do this. (I am thinking speaking with an assertive voice will do the trick. :winkwink: )

Yes bfps in August....i like it!!

I also deactivated my fb and life is much better without that crap xxx

Yeah guys, this group is closing August 31st! :)

So many who have gotten married after us already have kids. It's so frustrating. We actually started trying 6 months after we got married, but then I got laid off, so that delayed everything for over a year. I think that was the hardest part of being unemployed- knowing that I wasn't able to start a family yet.

Mrs b glad you had a good time.

I have days hen I panic too....but panicking is not going to help.

Your rainbow would be great before October but try not to stress about dates. 40weeks is such a short short time.... As soon as you get your BFP (and believe me you will) you will fly through all those weeks and you will wonder how you ever got through it.

You have conceived before so you know you can do it!

Hug to you I day though as I know I have shit days when I feel like this

Thanks cmc.
Thanks everyone. I know u ladies understand.

Nina that must of been hard being unemployed. Just shows u are a good person to wait to ttc. So many people have babies without any source of job or money.
Xxx

Still waiting. I had a temp dip the last two days so I am thinking AF will be coming tomorrow morning. I usually start in the morning as soon as I wake up. :haha:

Hhmmmm happily iv got everything x your temp will rise! When mine drops I get af that day so fx it was a late implanter!

C.m.c yep hun I called the private clinic. 10th August!

Omg only now im sitting down after cleaning from 9am....its now 6.20! Just cooked df spag bol and a shepherds pie for me yummm xxx

Cath you're like the energiser bunny today!

So glad you gOt a date...it will be worth every penny

Hhmmmm happily iv got everything x your temp will rise! When mine drops I get af that day so fx it was a late implanter!

C.m.c yep hun I called the private clinic. 10th August!

Omg only now im sitting down after cleaning from 9am....its now 6.20! Just cooked df spag bol and a shepherds pie for me yummm xxx

I didn't know that! Maybe I am still in the game... that would be amazing. And explain why I have eaten ice cream every night this week. (oh wait, that's because I bought it. I never buy it because I eat it all.) It would explain all the crying I have done this week! :haha:

I know! Im pos I got ocd coming tho tbh. I got a thing about lists I have lists of lists....written lists then computerised lists and lists on excel and now it's moved onto clutter eekkkkk xxx

Omg happily iv been an emotional mess too lol I cried over a sheep coming first place in the royal welsh haha xxx

I love lists too and ice-cream!

Happily u are not out yet! I hope af stays away.

Cath u have been busy today
X

Haha! A sheep! :haha:

I hope so, girls, it's nice to hope! I will keep ya'll posted on this crazy body of mine!

Sorry if TMI but today I have lots of jelly like cm is it possible to be ovulating 17 days after ectopic surgery? I haven't any ovulation sticks to check!

Thanks cmc.
Thanks everyone. I know u ladies understand.

Nina that must of been hard being unemployed. Just shows u are a good person to wait to ttc. So many people have babies without any source of job or money.
Xxx

No, it means I'm a sucker :(
I think I'm the only one who thinks that although you're not allowed to be fired when pregnant, no matter if you just started working, and even if you start the job pregnant but don't tell, it's just wrong and you should wait the 6 months just to be fair.
I'm a stupid sucker. I should quit now and find a new job, but just can't bring myself to being that kind of person.

Sorry if TMI but today I have lots of jelly like cm is it possible to be ovulating 17 days after ectopic surgery? I haven't any ovulation sticks to check!

Could be! Both last cycle and this one, I got the jelly like EWCM a few days before ovulation. Last cycle I was 7 days after the MC I got it.
How are your HCG levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->