Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hi Girls,

Sorry been AWOL but have spent most of the last few days in bed. I feel sick & headachey and just had a good cry to hubby. I am very low spirit wise at the moment. Also have this weird tender patch on my stomach and am now worrying that its shingles - it's itchy and I don't know if its tender cos I scratched. Can't see a rash or anything.

We have had gale force winds, torrential rain and thunder/lightening all day yesterday and overnight and it's howling out there now. I had 2 dogs in my bed last night shaking. I just feel so bloody low & miserable at the moment.

I cried to hubby that I am happy..... I am just tired, sick & miserable seperate to that.

:(

Hi Susan.
I hope u are ok and feel happier in the morning. You have a lot to hope for.

AFM my temp went even higher today but the weather is warm again and maybe its going extra high before af hits on Monday.

Xxx

Mrs.B your chart looks really good!
When are you going to test? Or are you?

Awww dream hope you start to feel better soon. Your body maybe needs this rest so just relax and rest as much as you can. Your doggies will love all the snuggles. FX it isnt shingles....get that checked out

Wow mrsB I'm loving that chart!! Looks fab. When us AF due.

AFM in cd19.......just waiting about lol

I'm on my way out but look what I got this morning! Positive? I'll try with a CB digital later, but I'm positive it's either today or tomorrow!
DTD already ;)
Yesterdays test was almost snow white so this is quite a surprise. Plus CD 12?! early! But I suppose anything is possible after MC :/

Attachments

• IMG_4464 small.jpg
    IMG_4464 small.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm on my way out but look what I got this morning! Positive? I'll try with a CB digital later, but I'm positive it's either today or tomorrow!
DTD already ;)
Yesterdays test was almost snow white so this is quite a surprise. Plus CD 12?! early! But I suppose anything is possible after MC :/

Yahoo I'd say your right bet its darker by tommrow . Happy b'ding :)

Mrs B - that chart really is looking good. As you told me when my temperature rose - the hot weather at that time didn't make yours rise so hopefully this rise is a sign of other things......:p

LadyLuck - i'm so happy you've got negative. Now you can start looking forward and plotting for your rainbow. The say it you typially get AF 4-6 weeks after the operation so if you o in he next couple of days you would fit right in that timing. :flower:

Susan - sorry you're feeling low. Just remember that you've got your rainbow on board and that the low feeling is probably as a result of lots of hormones doing crazy things! I love huges storms when I'm all curled up and warm inside, though if your dogs are scared I can see it's not as much fun. Give them lots of cuddles.

Oh girls, I am always hopeful.... That's not what I was whinging about. I just don't feel well in general .... I spent most of today in bed and hubby has looked after me well. This darn headache just will not relent. I have a GP appointment on Tuesday so will discuss then.

The torrential rain is still going and it's very cosy here. One of the dogs is more sooky than the other though and shakes if the rain is too loud hahahaha

It must be horrid feeling like that but just think the headache is most probably because of your hormones caused by little bean

Thanks ladies.

AF is due on Monday for me. I will test that morning if AF hasnt got me. Im sure the witch will come. My charts always look good lol. Ive got light cramps now.

Nina i hope this is ovulation for u.

Xxx

Mrs B - yes your chart looks excellent! I am hoping you cave and test this weekend! :test:

Update! I had to pee so bad but kept it in to test at home. Used a dippie and CB.
Top is FMU, second and last is, well, this afternoons :)

Attachments

• IMG_4468small.jpg
    IMG_4468small.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Nina get dtd :)

Thanks lune miel. I think i will resist lol i know i will only be dissapointed xxx

DTD already ;)

Nina mine was like that this month too....snow white then bam cd10 it was darker than that :happydance::happydance: yeah for O

I mite stop temping in the tww....I feel Totally stressed looking at my chart thinking that I'm out this month but I've ages to wait for AF....does my one else detest the tww?

Yeay Nina. I 'm so glad your cycle looks like it's back on track! Now get bding!

I've been getting sharper pains today so phoned the epu. They don't do scans on Saturdays (?!?!) so they've booked me in at 9.40 tomorrow morning. I'm expecting bad news. These stitch like pains are really one-sided so I can't see it ended well. :-((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->