Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hilslo try not to worry. I hope all is well. It could just be from the cyst that can occur where the egg is released. I wish u all the luck in the world. Will be thinking about u
Xxx

hilslo- I get those pains and it ALWAYS (for me) due to the CL cyst from when the egg was released. That's all it is. Stay positive. :hugs:

Hilslo.....I'm praying its ok for you.

I know after an ectopic we feel everything so I hope it's just that ....I'm thinking if you!

Just about to leave. I've never been so scared in all my life. Thank you all for your encouraging words. Fingers crossed it's just a cyst. I'll let you know how I get on.

Mrs B - sorry your temps went down but it's never over 'til the witch shows her face. Could just be a random temp!

Hilslo, I know that it's scary and every little thing causes us to worry!
The crampings and pains are normal :hugs: I only got one sided pains during pregnancy.
How far along are you?
Waiting for an update!

My temp shot up this am!! But I'm hung over so I bet that's why!!

Are you hung over hung over, or did you just drink last night?
It was up yesterday as well, so it might not be from drinking!
My last cycle before pregnancy was weird, up and down and up again... you know what they say- it's not over till it's over!

Nausea. It's not going away :( I just feel like throwing up all day long.
The cramps I'm going to go with ovulation pains. if they continue tomorrow and the day after- I've got a doctors appointment next week. I read google too much and freaked out I may have some kind of pelvic pain.
I showed DH where it hurt Thursday and he told me that's where the ovaries are (and I'm the woman!) so that got me all upset as well. Maybe it was still the O that tried to happen last cycle and didn't?
I just hope my temps rise tomorrow to confirm O. If not- that will make me even more worried.

I have a sat nav spec on board! I cried like a baby when she told us. The relief is incredible.

Cmc - good rise. Hopefully this is the cycle for us ectopics!!!

Nina - i hope you get some answers from the doctors. You've had a rough road lately. xx

Congratulations Hilslo.
Now do u feel ready to be added as number 7? Lucky 7! X

Nina sorry u feel so sick and crampy. I hope ovulation is confirmed soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe